Ice Cream

Ice cream, Cotton candy, Champagne, and Wine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ice Cream.

 

Seunghyun loves ice cream. He would never get enough of the cold creamy and milky sweet. When he was young he would immediately ordered an ice cream dessert before his mother scolding him and told him it’s for later, and only if he was be a good boy.

 

Even now, after he grown up and become a successful handsome rapper with the largest fanbase around the world, he still enjoying his ice cream as much as when he was a little boy. Whenever he felt bored and in a bad mood, he would just sit on his favorite couch while eating ice cream. Sometime it could be wine, but most of the time he avoid it. As much as he loves wines, he doesn’t want to get drunk especially when his girlfriend will come here.

 

He wanted to remember every single moments with her, every words she would said, every smiles –that infamous beautiful smile- for him, only for him. He wanted to remember whenever she said his name, when she laughs even at his lamest jokes, when he felt her warm and addicting hug with the sweetest scent of her.

 

“oh my god, Seunghyun. How much ice cream did you ate today? You need to stop or you will get sick. You only have a few days freetime left before you will get back to your crazy schedule!” there she is, nagging him about his health again. He knows she meant well, but right now he wasn’t in mood for that. He was so confuse and frustrated. It’s his free time after a year long world tour and filming his movie. He needs peace and ICE CREAM!!

 

His bad mood is starting since—oh! He doesn’t quite remember when was it. Maybe it was after he had done his work so he got more time to think and talked around with some friend. Or maybe it was more than a month ago after Youngbae finally proposed to his girlfriend. They all congratulated him, they even had a special party for him. Youngbae was a good guy with a live that has perfectly and properly planned by himself. So it’s no wonder that that day would come very expected.

 

Although he was happy for his friend, Seunghyun was kind of envy him. He seems very contented and easy to make his plans to works out. How could he so easily to decide that she’s the One? How can he be sure that he could make her happy in the future.

 

Seunghyun was almost forgot about all of that as their concert tour continued. But it came to his mind again after some talk with some of hyungs in theYG’s infirmary. How can he ended in there, he would never know.  They were began talking about their families, their wives, their perfect beautiful marriage.

 

Sean was always very good with kids, no matter which kids they’re.  Tablo is very well-known that he adore his daughter so much. His interaction with his wife is still sweet and sometime cheesy like a teenagers.

 

He wanted that too. He would be dreaming of his own family with Tiffany. But he wasn’t sure if she wanted it. She’s a very independent woman after all. And Seunghyun knows he loves her for that too.

 

And he would be happy to spend the rest of his life with her.

 

But how about her? Will he make her happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter