Airport

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO GUYSSSS, II'M BACK!!!! Finally an update amirite??

so in order to apologize for my lack of updates this chapter is going to be supa long!! :) 

I also want to clarify that I accidentally misspelled yuri's brother's name aka simon, which is supposed to be siwon, so I corrected it in this chapter I (I dunno her real brother's name so I just used a korean star name) 

that's also another thing I wanna talk about. for the majority of the fic, characters will be based of korean celebs! and occasional OCs of mine.  I just want to warn u that I will include both the celebs I know and the ones I don't, because there are many people who can recognize the ones I don't know and appreciate it that I put them in the fic! so if they are slightly OOC I'm sorry.

this chapter also contains slight swearing, so be prepared haha xD

now let's get on with the story shall we! 

Jessica's POV 

mum and I just arrived at the airport, the cab ride from home to here was rather silent, the both of us would occasionally exchange looks, but that was it, we didn't have much to say, we've been saying goodbye since two days ago, we must of been tired by now. after a few minutes of occasional glances, mum held my hands, I kept looking out the window, whilst giving her hand a gentle squeeze, I turned around and gave her a slight smile, she nodded giving a smile back. I turned to the window again and started to space out...of coarse my thoughts immediately went to mum and Krystal still worrying me if they are going to be fine without me…I also thought about my host family, they haven't given me much information on who they are, all they gave me was a fancy letter saying that they are 'enlightened to meet me' and are looking forward to spending a super fun time together...I'm not kidding that's exactly what the letter said. but I'm also worrying about something else…I can't really seem to remember what exactly, I was trying to remember it earlier in the morning, but no success...what was it? come on Jessica, think...

 

Yuri's POV 

 

"can we go through the plan again? You know…just to make sure??"  I asked nervously,  even though it's definitely not the first time I'm sneaking out. after another round of mine and dad's argument, I've been a little more on edge. of coarse we argue all the time, but today was more intense then usual…

 

"okay…let's see…"  Siwon said with a focused expression

 

"so we know about the new door security system, so going through them is a big hell to the no…in this case you will have to go through my window since it's the safest way of not getting busted…"  he started revising his plan from earlier

 

"I never asked you, but why? why your window and not  mine?"  I asked, I was actually really curious as to why

 

"have you ever wondered why your room is right next to mine? in fact have you ever wondered why dad's bedroom is right on top of yours,  while there is a perfectly bigger master bedroom just downstairs?"   he asked arching his right eyebrow, giving me a slight look that says "isn't it obvious"

 

"well, I haven't really gave much thought...our rooms are next to each other because we are siblings?  dad's room is on top of mine because…the house was built this way? and as for the other bedroom downstairs,  well how was I supposed to know I never really bothered going there?"  I said with a slight hint of annoyance, Siwon sighed loudly, luckily no one heard.

 

"UGH! sis, you really don't understand? dad's room is is only on top of yours and not downstairs because he wants to keep an eye on you! "  he exclaimed rather loudly,  but not to the point where someone out of the room could hear, I was confused so I decided to let him continue

 

"he wants to make sure that you don't misbehave… he wants to keep you in line! his bedroom hasn't always been right on top of yours. originally,  before you were born mum and dad's bedroom was on the first floor,  since it was the bigger of the two master rooms. so on the bottom floor where his and mums bedroom and the top floor was for the maids. eventually after some years had passed after they had you, dad decided to switch rooms…"  he continued. I don't remember this

 

"you may not remember him switching rooms, you where too young back then, I was too, but he was more than happy to keep on reminding me as to why he switched rooms with the maids…" what does he mean by that? 

 

" anyway, ever since he moved upstairs he has been secretly keeping an eye on you..." 

 

"how do you know that??"  I asked surprised

 

"you're not the only one who sneaks out I  the dead of night you know… but unlike you I always come back on the same day, or rather early in the morning"   he said, which was true I have seen him sneak out, and later come back sometimes when i couldn't fall asleep,  I never told dad because I also did that, and I was pretty sure Siwon knew I sneak out too and never told him, we looked out for each other in the weirdest ways…

 

"as I was saying, as you grew older he grew desperate, he kinda became paranoid. and you? well you started rebelling against him…"  he said 

 

" in all honesty,  dad isn't an idiot,  he knows you've been sneaking out, both of us…but let's just focus on you, since that's who he's actually 'worried about'. well, as you now know he has been keeping an eye on you since forever, and he damn well knows about your… sneaky disappearances,  don't get me wrong,  he actually did try to stop you, but it didn't seem to work as effectively as he thought. so now he has taken…I would say drastic measures,  but to be honest this is nothing compared to what he has done in the past in order to stop you from sneaking out"  what does he mean by that. 

 

"what do you mean by that?"  I asked even more curious

 

"now is not the time sis. It's nearly 1:30 in the fricking morning. let's get you out of here already...as I was saying you need to sneak out through my window since dad has been "a little" paranoid about you…plus I suspect that he has put alarms on your window, so if you try and open it after midnight it will go off. we can't risk it" 

 

"okay, after you sneak through my window, you'll have to face the guard dogs, I'm not worried about it, we practically grew up with them…but one of the guards has started patrolling the area around our bedrooms since it's past midnight, so basically go ninja mode and stealth your way to the gate. when you get to the gate, use the mp3 player I gave you to distract the other guard, then jump the wall and quickly be on your way to Yoona's...simple!"  he finished 

 

"YEAH! piece of cake!" I said in a sarcastic tone, Siwon just chuckled 

 

"come on, go! we haven't got all night. go meet your Juliet" Siwon said, with a smug look on his face.  

 

(Jessica's POV )

 

'I think this is the place'

 

"yep! it is"  I gave an affirmative nod to mum. 

 

"Well...you should probably get going, or else, you'll be late and miss the plane!"

 

"late? Miss the Plane? mum did you forget where we are? It's more likely for the plane to be late, then me missing it, in fact I can assure ya, the plane will not be on time…wanna bet? 50 bucks"  I joked

 

Mum usually laughs at my jokes, but today she seemed a little off, she giggled, but it was as if she forced it…I can't blame her, it must be hard seeing your child go away from home for a long period of time, especially if it's the first time. even with Krystal by her side.… but I gotta chase after my dream right?  even if it means I have to be away from lived ones for a while…

 

'MUM! I thought we had a deal, no crying, remember?'  I said trying to hold back tears, I hate to see her cry, or anyone to be honest

 

'Oh I know sweetheart, I know, but how can I help it? It seems like yesterday, you were just a little baby, and now 17 years later, all grown up, a beautiful woman, moving out of home, to chase her dream. and I'll be here just waiting for my little girl's return….your father would be proud you know'  tears started flowing through her face

 

'Okay, now YOU are going to make me cry. And grown woman? Really? Mum am scared of the dentist, I still sleep with my teddy bear, I don't think I'm far from the little baby I was or should I say…still am? And I'm not moving out of home, I'm just going to be away for like, a year…it's only for studying purposes. and you still have Krystal with you, so…no crying'  I playfully poked my tongue at her.

Honestly, I'm going to miss my mother as much as Krystal. she's been through so much since dad's death…

 

'Hahaha, yes I have, and we are going to be just fine…now go, or you will be late!'  Mum gestured me to go through the metal detectors

 

'Okay, okay, I'm going. But when I go through we won't be able to talk… OH speaking of which, you remember what we talked about last night right? When I get to Korea, and everything is organized, we will talk at least four times a week! I will call you twice a week, and we can video chat too, and…'  mum interrupted me

 

'FOUR TIMES A WEEK? Are you nuts, the phone bill will go through the roof, and I don't even know how to use that video chatting thing…'

 

'Skype'

 

'Yea, that, Darling I will be content with you calling us just once or twice a week, just to check if everything is OK'

 

'You can always ask Krystal, she is quite the tech savvy'

 

'Krystal might be 'tech savvy' but her temper is worse than a tiger when it comes to teaching, I doubt she will have the patience to teach me, besides, she is going to be busy with school since she will be entering highschool soon…anyway, we will discuss this later, now go…'

 

Mum gave me a kiss on the cheek

 

'OK, OK, I'm going I'll miss you…'

 

I retrieved the kiss.

 

'And I you...I'll be watching you until you get in the plane OK'

 

Going through the metal detectors wasn't so bad, except the part where you need to get all of your electronic and metallic things back in your bag. Just my luck, I had multiple bracelets, as well as a belt, and they all had some sort of metallic element in it. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL, when you are trying to get all of your things back in the bag, as well as put your bracelets and belt on quickly, because there are other people in line waiting for you to get out of their damn way. 

 

Finally, I arrived at the waiting area, but not before getting lost in the multitude of shops this airport has, honestly they have a shop for everything, and what the hell is Duty Free? All of the shops are somewhat linked together, and in order to get to the waiting area, you need to go through them, and BOY that took a while, partially because the shop was huge, but mostly because I got distracted in the stuffed animals and book sections, then I couldn't find the cash register… that took about five or so minutes, but I found my way out eventually, with one new teddy bear, and a book.

 

As I sat in one of the multiple rows of chair the departure area had, I tried looking for my mum, just so she knows I didn't get abducted or something, since i took too long to get to the gates. Then I finally managed to find her, she was sitting at a table, near a huge glass wall a couple of stores higher tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter