Goodbye

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"are you sure? I can always reject..."

 

"for the millionth time, yes I am honey you worked so hard for this, it will be heartbreaking to reject it now!  besides it's your dream isn't it?" 

 

"well yeah..." 

 

"then follow it! I'll be okay, I got Krystal"

 

"that's what am worried about…"

 

"babo! she isn't that irresponsible, I say she's quite mature for her age"

 

"you're right, Krystal can be a handful but she knows when to grow up sometimes…"

 

"so it's decided then! now go up to your bedroom and start packing, you leave in two days!"

 

"okay, okay…"

 

"need help packing?" 

 

"nah, I'll just ask Krystal. she's leaving for camp in two days isn't she? we'll help each other." 

 

"if you say so…oh look speaking of the devil"

 

"huh what?"

 

"your sister needs you…"

 

"what's up sis?" 

 

"help me pack?" 

 

"ummm sure thing, but I got my own stuff to pack too so…"

 

"I'll help you out after"

 

"okay then!" 

 

(Jessica POV) 

 

 

"you can just say it you know..."   Krystal suddenly blurred out

 

"say what?"  I asked with confusion showing on my face



"what's on your mind…seriously you are spacing out so much, you must be in mars by now"  she chuckled

 

"there's nothing on my mind" I lied 



"oh really? then why have you been staring out into space for the past twenty minutes??"  

"how do you know it was for twenty minutes?" I tried changing the subject

 

"YAH! DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, but I know it because I've been asking you the same question for the past…twenty minutes"  Krystal slightly raised her voice in a bit of anger,  but quickly lowered it, she is the only person I know that can get angry but suddenly became calm in a matter of seconds...scary. 

 

" and what where you asking?"  I tried changing the subject again…was It a successful attempt??



"if you want to me to fold everything,  or are you going to leave some clothes behi…YAH JUNG SOO-YEON, QUIT TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND TELL ME ALREADY!!!"  nope I failed miserably. Oh yeah, she can also go from I m calm to angry in seconds too…marvelous! 

 

"YAH! you know I don't like my Korean name" 

 

"then tell me what's on your mind…please?...damn it Jessie, you are leaving in two days, we are not going to see each other for an year, please tell me what's wrong! I know I'm not good with giving advice,  but at least I'll feel better knowing you are okay…"  she looks so serious...



 

"YAH! JUNG SOO-YE" 

 

"YAH, YAH, YAH! okay, okay...I'll tell you"

 

"well…"

 

"well?" she asks, anticipation clearly showing in her voice.

 

"well…I'm unsure if I actually want to go…" 

 

"unsure or scared?" 

 

"s-scared…" 

 

"of what? this has been your dream ever since you were a kid"

 

"what about you and mum Krystal?" 

 

"what about us?  Jessie we are going to be fine…like always" she re-assures me

 

 

"I'm not that irresponsible you know…I can be serious if I need to be...mum even said that I'm quite mature for my age"  I know



"that's what worries me Krystal…you're thirteen, and here you are acting like an adult"  I said 

 

"gee thanks sis" she looked a bit hurt 

 

"no, that's not what I meant, I meant that yo-"  she cut me off

 

"that I'm too young to be all grown up, and that I should enjoy my youth for as long as I can, right?"

 

"right…" 

 

"but Jessie, didn't you say that when you were my age, you had like two jobs?"  she remembered

 

"yes, and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter