Five

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Five [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Sooyoung refuses to come out of her room for the rest of the day, not even for dinner. So it is your duty as her best friend to sneak food out of the dining hall to her room. But as a result, you are late meeting up with Jungkook.

To your surprise, he is still waiting for you outside the building, playing with the silver lighter in his hand to pass the time. He flicks the cap closed at your approach.

"Oh, there you are. I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't show."

"Sorry," you pant, wiping your sweaty palms on your pants, "I rushed here as quickly as I could."

"No worries," he says with a smile, "Are you ready to come in?"

You hesitate for a moment, eying him suspiciously, "I don't suppose the elevator's been fixed yet, has it?"

"Sunbae, it's only been a day since you were last here."

"Ah, maybe we should go to my dorm instead."

"Wait, I thought your dorm was girls only?"

"We can work around it. Do you have anymore ex-girlfriend clothes to change into?" You ask, only half-joking.

He shoots you a dirty look, "Yeah, not going to happen. Come on, sunbae. I think you need more exercise anyways. It'll be good for you."

"What?" You protest, even as you follow him into the building, "What are you trying to imply here, kid?"

"Nothing, sunbae," he wisely responds. He turns into the staircase and begins climbing up.

You take a deep breath for courage, then begin following him up. This time, you make it all the way up to the fifth floor before you feel your life force drain out of you.

"Ah, Jungkookie, can we take a break?" You beg, clutching tightly onto the railing for support.

Jungkook is almost two floors above you at this point, but sighs and comes back down to meet you, "Ok, that's it. Get on my back."

"What?" You exclaim, balking at the very idea, "No way, kid. I'll break you."

Jungkook positions himself on the step beneath you and turns around, "Come on. Get on."

"No, seriously, Jungkook, I know you mean well, but don't be a hero! I had extra dessert again tonight. I know I should stop, but I'm stress eating and I swear the girls are trying to put me on a chicken diet, too, which adds up to exponential weight gain and there's no way someone as youthful and light as you can ever lift someone as old and heavy as—oomph!"

You shriek and clutch the front of his shirt in surprise when the younger boy deadlifts you off the ground, carrying you in his arms bridal style.

He raises an eyebrow at you as he begins to ascend the stairs with minimal effort, "You were saying, sunbae?"

You squeak in surprise and loosen your death grip on his shirt, "How are you doing this?" You marvel, "You're amazing, Jeon Jungkook."

"Yeah, well this would be a lot easier if you'd just get on my back in the first place. But I guess I could use the work out, too."

"Ah, sorry!" You fumble out of his grasp, "I'll get on your back, I'm sorry."

He puts you back on your feet and turns around again, "Alright. I trust you to not freak out again."

You look at the expanse of his back with a bit of relief. It felt odd being carried bridal style by a dongsaeng you only just met. With his face so close to yours and his arms around your body, it felt too strangely intimate. No, this was much better.

You carefully climb on his back and lock your arms around his neck. He rises to his feet and locks his hands under your thighs for support. You gulp, grateful that he can't see the hot blush that spreads across your face. This position is even more intimate than the last. The front of your body is molded against his back and his big hands are hot against your thighs. You wonder what kind of fit Jimin would throw if he saw you like this.

He is surprisingly sturdy underneath you, and you can feel the flex and strain of his steely muscles with each movement. You can hardly believe that he's a high school student. Even with your additional weight on his back, his climb up the stairs seems effortless and his breathing remains steady. When he finally reaches the top, he carefully puts you down on your feet, then wipes the single bead of sweat off his forehead.

"Alright, are you ready?" He asks with a smile as he leads you down the hall to his room.

"Why are you so strong?" You ask in disbelief as you follow him into the room and place your bag down.

He grins widely at that, as if receiving the greatest compliment, "Not as childish as you thought, huh?"

"Not at all. I'm impressed… so this is how you got all those girls up in your room," you muse as you take a seat on his bed.

The grin slides off his face at that, "Don't listen to anything the hyungs say. They exaggerate because they're jealous," he pouts, sitting on the bed next to you.

You laugh at that, "Alright. Sure they are."

"Seriously. Jimin's the greasiest creep I know, and Namjoon's a secret ert, but neither of them can score a girl to save their lives."

You grin at the description, "Secret ert?"

"You should see the magazines he hides under his bed. Filthy. But he's too smart to get caught."

"Oh? So those two are just jealous? What about Taehyung, then?"

Jungkook pauses to think about that for a minute, "Taehyung…? That hyung is so strange. The other hyungs have organized t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter