Part 3

Expert In All Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3 of my drabble series where Baekhyun seems to be a master at unusual tasks.

You wiped the sweat off your forehead with the back of your hand as you stretched your back. Looking down at the ground you let out a sigh and continued to dig.

 

It was a hot summers day in July. The sun was high up in the sky and it was starting in become a little uncomfortable.

 

You had taken up your mothers offer to help her fix up her vegetable and flower garden. Over the past few months it was starting to get bombarded by weeds and tall grasses so the place looked like a disaster.

 

As you stuck your pitch fork into the ground to uproot an annoying dandelion, you heard foot steps approaching.

 

“Are you planning to kill someone? Looks like you’re digging a grave.” Baekhyun said as placed his hands on your shoulders peering over. He glancing at the mess of the garden and shakes his head.

 

“I’m fixing up my moms garden. That’s why I called you to come over.” You feel his arms drop from your shoulders as he turns you to face him.

 

He pouts. “But this will be so much work!”

 

You can’t help but laugh at your boyfriend. He was being a little childish but you knew exactly how to fix the problem.


“How bout if you help me out I’ll treat you to some ice cream. How does that sound?” You raise a brow. You knew Baekhyun had a soft spot for ice cream. It was his little weakness.

 

Baekhyun stands there contemplating his options. When he finally looks at you he smiles. “Deal. I think ice cream will be the perfect bribe.”

 

You glare at him. “I’m not bribing you. It’s not like you’d help me without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter