Part 1

Expert In All Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 of my drabble series where Baekhyun seems to be a master at unusual tasks.

“Jagiya stop moving!” You barely heard your boyfriend since your eyes have been glued to the Television for the past 20 minutes. Your favourite drama had just came on and it happened to be at the same time Baekhyun decided to show up.

“I’m not even moving.” You told him truthfully. How could you? With the remote held tight in your grip, you never moved a muscle with such suspenseful scenes keeping you ridged as a rock.

As you continued to watch the show you felt a slight tug at your ponytail. You weren’t dumb since you knew Baekhyun sat right behind you. He had this tendency to play with your hair every once in a while when he grew bored. You assumed that today was one of those days.


“You don’t mind if I play with your hair, right jagi?” Baekhyun asks like he always does. He doesn’t give you time to respond as you feel your hair slip out of your scrunchy, cascading down your back.


“Are you really that bored, Baek?” You say, turning your head slightly to look at his reaction. He nods. “I know you want to watch your show so this will keep me a little preoccupied.”


Without saying anything else you moved your focus back to the screen. As you continued to watch you could feel Baekhyun pulling your hair in different directions, pulling right and left to create a hairstyle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter