Final~!

Suho and his phone

Suho sighed listening to his phone buzz, and buzz, and buzz some more. Sighing he finally answered, and it was Kai who happened to be on the other side.

“Hyung, how do I cook a roast chicken?” Kai asked.

“Ask Kyungsoo, you know your boyfriend, the ing chef?” Suho grumbled in reply.

“Nooooooo, it’s meant to be a surprise!!!” Kai whined. Suho sighed and ended up spending the next 20 minutes explaining to Kai how to cook and telling him the biggest surprise will be Kyungsoo not getting food poisoning. Finally hanging up Suho found himself standing in the lounge from wandering while talking, he sighed and went back to bed, only for his phone to buzz again, sighing Suho answered.

“Hello?” Suho answered, trying his best to not sound angry.
“Umma!!!!!!” Tao whined. Suho instantly sat up and began getting ready to leave the house.

“What’s wrong Tao?” Suho asked.

“There’s a ghost in the shower and Kris refuses to get rid of it for me, and I need help~” Tao whined. Suho froze, sighing and pulling his jeans up before sitting on the edge of his bed.
“Give the phone to YiFan, Tao” Suho sighed.
“O-okay” Tao stuttered in reply.

“Hello?” Kris’s voice answered. Suho took a deep breath.
“YOU GET YOUR IN THAT SHOWER AND HELP MY BABY!” Suho yelled.
“I don’t wanna~” Kris whined in reply.
“YiFan, get off your lazy and go help before I come over there and beat the out of you, I swear to god if I have to, unlike last time, this one will involve a trip to the hospital!” Suho threatened, voice holding a scarce level of seriousness.
“Do I really have to?” Kris asked in a small voice.
“Now Kevin!” Suho threatened. Soon the phone was filled with joyful screams.

“Thank you mama, Love youuuuu” Tao giggled.
“Love you too baby Panda, enjoy your shower” Suho replied, smiling slightly before he hung up. Suho looked at himself, he was dressed and wide awake, no chance of sleeping. Sighing Suho got up and decided to leave the house, wandering to his car, picking up things he needed along the way and pulling on a random pair of shoes.

 

-

 

40 minutes later, Suho was still in his car, and on the phone. He’d talked to Sehun about how to find the bubble tea store from, Luhan about Sehun being lost, Chanyeol about what makeup Baekhyun uses, Baekhyun about what to buy Chanyeol, Kyungsoo about Kai not poisoning him along with congratulating Kai, Chen and Xiumin about a random movie they’d watched, and he was just finishing his conversation with Kris about Tao’s “ghost” problem being the neighbor's cat and the awkward feeling of “A cat watching you have ” which Suho didn’t have much knowledge on. Sighing Suho hung up and threw his phone on the seat beside him.
 

Giving up on his plans to leave the house Suho grabbed his phone and made his way back inside. When he got in his stomach grumbled so he went to the kitchen, deciding to just eat from his box of snacks, snuggling with it on the couch. Then his bastard of a phone began buzzing once again. This time Suho grabbed it and just settled for turning it off. About an hour there was frantic knocking on his door. Sighing Suho got up and went to the door, only to be tackled and make a painful collision with the floor.

 

“Junmyeon what the hell!!!” Lay whined. Suho just grunted in response.
“You made him cry Suho~” Kris taunted, letting himself in and making himself comfy with Suho’s snack box.

“Lay, hun, I need to get up, this isn’t that comfy” Suho sighed. Lay pouted and sat up between Suho’s legs. Suho smiled, pushing himself up and pulling Lay in for a hug.

“So, what did I do to upset you?” Suho asked, letting Lay go and standing. Lay sighed, standing up and dragging Suho to the couch, pushing Kris of said couch in the process.
“Oi!” Kris yelped.
“Just go wait in Suho’s room, he has a big tv in there and more snacks in the thirds draw on the right side of his bed, enjoy” Lay sighed. Suho pouted, thinking about all his snacks and then laughed remembering he’d put a mag on to of them to keep Kai out.

“That’s what you get for trying to eat my snacks” Suho giggled to himself.
“Junmyeon are you okay?” Lay asked. Suho nodded, giving Lay a smile. Lay frowned in response and tackled Suho on to the couch.
“Then why didn’t you answer you ing phone!?” Lay yelled, tickling Suho. Suho laughed and began batting Lay’s hands frantically and trying to push his hands away, but sadly, lay was stronger than he looked, especially when Suho is being tickled.

“I-I’m sorry!!!” Suho screamed. Lay made some sort of approving whining noise, but seated himself on Suho’s waist, and waited for a better reply.

“Yixing~” Suho whined, pushing himself up on his elbows.

“The guys kept calling me, and I was sick of it, so I turned my phone off. That’s it” Suho sighed. Lay pouted looking down and smirking, slowly Lay began rocking back and forth, pulling Suho into a kiss. Suho was confused, but found himself getting lost in the kiss, letting out small moans, until nothing. Lay got up, kissed Suho’s forehead lightly, and began skipping toward Suho’s room.
“YiFan just move the magazine and grab the snacks, we shall blob!” Lay yelled, giggling happily. Suho stayed still for a bit, slightly shocked, and then huffed, falling onto his back and staring at the ceiling.

“ phones” Suho sighed, getting off the couch and abandoning his phone, joining Kris and Lay on his own bed and watching the show, until his apartment filled with shouts of his voice. Suho was about to get up until Lay made him sit down, and got up himself, going out to the hallway.
“Hunhan, go buy bubble tea for everyone then come back, Kaisoo go cook some food in the kitchen, ChenMin you can go join Suho and Kris and enjoy the movie, BaekYeol go buy lots of junk food, and Tao hunny, Kris is on the bed, come with me” Lay spoke, in an easy voice. No one fought back, and everyone did as he said. Lay smiled taking Tao back to Suho’s room and feeling a sense of proudness when Tao tackled Kris, giggling as he, himself did the same to Suho.


That day, Suho learnt not to leave his phone off, and if he needs help, just ask Lay.

-----------Fin

So 2/31 yup....enjoy it okay ^^ Have fun, I'll see you in the next one or the next chapter of an ongoing one, who knows O_o Either way a oneshot will be posted tomorrow ^w^ 

-Nero