Seven.

Save Me.

He drank some of his soju and leaned his head on yours, laying an arm securely around your back.

 

----------------------

 

Your drunk mind suddenly turns your thoughts to Jin and you begin to tear up and hiccup as you try drowning the lump in your throat with dumplings and soju. Jimin looks down at you as he feels you shake and shudder, knowing all too well how you get when distressed.

“_______, what’s wrong?” He took the chopsticks from your hand and tilted your head to face his before you choked on the amount of food you were trying to consume. “Hey… Stop, talk to me. What is it?” Tears ran down your cheeks and you sniffled, turning your face away.

“How could I mess up so bad?” You cry, trying to swallow food through your seemingly swollen throat, coughing a little.

“What do you mean?” Jimin asks, clearing a strand of hair away from your face.

You shrug and look up at him. “I’ve messed up a lot with Jin when I could have just been smarter and avoided all this and now here I am, in a pathetic ball crying in my best friend’s house.” You took a deep breath and sipped the soju. “I’ve messed up with you and even though I apologized, I know it’s not enough and it’s just ignoring our problems. I’m so stupid, I just need someone to slap me into sanity and save me from this mind of mine.” You begin to sob, covering your face with your hands.

Jimin wrapped his arms around you for a few minutes, letting you calm down. You took a couple deep breaths and he leaned you up, grabbing the top of your shoulders to hold you out in front of him. His look of confidence made you want to start crying again, but for a different reason this time. His look made you feel that everything was going to be okay, as long as he was there.

“_______, I’ll always be here for you, through thick and thin. We had a fight, but it was bound to happen at some point. I don’t think any of this was just your fault. That blame falls on both of our shoulders and I’m sorry for letting you think that, but you’re not allowed to take all the credit if it’s not yours to take.” He smirks at you and you smile a little bit, sniffling again, wiping away left over tears. “And with Jin… I’m sorry that I was absent for what happened tonight and I’m sorry for getting upset with you a month ago. I was too stubborn and selfish to think about how it might affect you, and I can’t help but feel like what happened tonight was a result of my actions.” His beautiful brown eyes fell to the floor, glittering with shame.

You shook your head and his hands slid to your arms, still holding you slightly. Your hands found their way to his neck and you forced him to look at you. Neither of you said anything for several minutes though it seemed like forever to you. Those shining brown eyes, filled with hurt emotions mesmerized you and held you in a trance-like state.

Before you realized what was happening, you found yourself mere inches from his face and you watched as his gaze dropped to your lips, a wanting look in them. You smile inwardly, closing your eyes as you close the gap between you two…

 -

Within milliseconds, you feel the electricity in your brain from the touch of his lips on yours, making your head and chest whirl.

After a few seconds, you pull away, still reeling. “Wow…” Jimin mutters, one of his hands finding its way to the crook of your neck, feeling your jawline with his thumb. Your hands fall to his waist where you attach yourself to his shirt, balling it up in your fists.

Jimin, I…” You pause, lost in his eye for a minute.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that.” He says, gaze never leaving yours. You shake your head.

“Yes, I think I do.” You breathe out. With this, you lean in again, kissing him with more movement this time. It takes him no time to kiss you back and your lips dance in the pale kitchen light. Jimin’s grip becomes more firm on your neck, pulling you deeper into the kiss, making you let out a quiet moan.

The emotions cause your chest burn and you start to feel hot as your kiss turns into a full-on make-out session. One of your hands runs up and down Jimin’s side, trying to get closer.

He gets silent permission from you to deepen the kiss and your tongues tangle in a loving dance. You feel his other hand grab your waist and he pulls you closer to him on the stool. Stopping your kiss, you look at him and smile, both of your eyes dilated in pleasure and cheeks a darker shade of red. The buzz from the drinks nearly gone, being replaced by the pleasure of long-awaited touch.

You kiss his lips lightly and watch his eyes carefully. “Jimin, I-“

 

-------------------

 

*blushes*

I had to delete so much of the kiss, I got too into it. I hate it. orz;;;;

Upvote/Comment/Subscribe~

~nuna