Six.

Save Me.

He nervously rubbed the back of his head. “I was really lonely…” He says, turning back to the food.

 

---------------------------

 

You sighed sarcastically and poured two glasses, taking a swig for yourself before Jimin saw. The buzz from your previous drinks reduced to slight dizziness at this point, but the soju quickly put a warm sensation through your body, ending with a tingling in your toes and a whirl to your head. Though you felt you needed more than just one bottle, you settled for at least a sip of alcohol after tonight.

Jimin finished the dumplings and made sure to prepare them neatly on a plate for the two of you. He quickly grabs side dishes from the fridge and sets them out on the island bar, adding a bit of confident flair, making you giggle. Before you can finish admiring the layout, he hands you the chopsticks you leave at his house for such an occasion. They were your favorite pair, each a pale yellow with a panda couple on them, one with a boy holding bright blue flowers and the other showing a girl in a pretty purple dress. You take them, smiling as he took his chopsticks, black metal ones he bought the same day as yours.

“I almost forgot!” You say, turning to the drinks you poured. Handing him his, you hold up your cup and he taps his glass against it, cheers to the happy ending to a terrible night. After the first drink, he holds up his glass again.

“Cheers to our friendship, everlasting.” He says and you cheer him again, taking your third shot equivalent. Your head starts to feel light as the drinks kick in and you have a little bit of trouble trying to grab a dumpling.

Jimin laughs and takes a drink of soju, finishing his glass. He pours another, filling your glass again. With a little less difficulty than you, he takes a dumpling and holds it out, to which you nod in thanks and bite it off his chopsticks. Once again a laugh comes from the boy across from you and he takes one for himself.

The drinks definitely made you feel better, calming your heightened nerves after the club incident. After finally getting a second dumpling, you pause a moment to watch Jimin in admiration, eyeing what you liked most about him. The way he laughed at your jokes, or the way he shook his head at your bad ones. His sense of humor you two shared, and all the inside jokes that would come up and make your stomach hurt from laughing too hard. The way his dyed hair was a faded auburn now, with his dark roots showing slightly. His plump lips and the way they always looked so kissable…

He noticed you stop trying to fish out the dumplings and looked up at you, a concerned and confused smile perched on those pink lips.

“What is it?” You loved his brown eyes, the way they sparkled when he laughed at you, even the way they rolled when you did something stupid.

You shook your head in reply, looking down at the food, grabbing another dumpling. Pausing again and turning your gaze to his, you turn serious. He shifts uneasily in his seat, but your lips turn up a bit, reassuring him. “Nothing… I just… I really love you, Jimin.” Not really sure if you actually said it or not, you quickly put the dumpling in your mouth and returned your gaze to the plate. Before he could say anything, you take a large drink of the soju and it sends your head spinning for a second, heat rising to your cheeks. Something in your voice told both of you that it wasn’t just in friendship, the love of which you spoke.

This made Jimin swallow hard on his food and he put his hand on yours. “_______, I… I really love you, too.”

You feel quite buzzed now, but you smile at Jimin, a little sadly. “Really? Even though... I was a to you? And I was too… Uhh,” You stumbled over the word to use. “s-stubborn? Yeah, even though I was being too stubborn to apologize?” He smiled at you and with just a look you knew his answer, you knew he meant it. He nodded.

“Even though we were both too…” He pretended to stumble over his words, making fun of you. “….stubborn.” You laugh at him, looking down at your hand, still covered in his.

Seeing him leaning more into the counter, you pat the seat next to you for him to sit. Happily, he takes the invitation. This gave you the opportunity to lean on his shoulder and take another dumpling into your mouth. He drank some of his soju and leaned his head on yours, laying an arm securely around your back.

 

-----------------------

 

Short chapter, sadly. But anyways...

Chapter 7 will be up tomorrow, since I'll be busy Tuesday. Sorry this is so late ;A;

Mianhaeyo~~~~

Love you guys, truly.

~Nuna