Three

Art of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Mino, could you see yourself doing anything, but music?" Youngji asked. The two were sitting in Mino's small rented studio as Mino put his equipment down for a few minutes of break. Youngji knew that his time in the studio was limited so she kept quiet, just watching him in his craft. Mino was in the middle of finishing up one of his demo songs for another audition. His small head movements riding the beat of the music, the small glow in his eyes when he approved of both his lyrics and the cohesiveness of the soundtrack, and the small looks he would give her just to acknowledge her presence was a bittersweet feeling for her at that time.

"I always thought of food critic? Or maybe those online food bloggers. Or how about a variety star? Maybe when I'm a famous rapper I could star in one with Kang Hodong. I love that dude on Star King."

"You have a child's palate, so reviewing any type of food that's not ddeokbokki, curry, or ramen would just be negative. You might actually fit as a variety star. If you manage to star with a cute actor, you have to make sure to introduce me."

Mino squinted his eyes, "Why would I introduce you to another handsome guy, when you have me? You know, I don't want to be a variety star anymore. I'll just stick to music."

Youngji whole-heartedly laughed and got up from her seat to give him a hug.

Mino latched his arms on to her waist as he was still sitting down, "Why do you even ask that?"

Youngji looked down at Mino who had his head leaning on her stomach and played with his hair, "Because I'm so glad that you're doing something that you love and I hope nothing stops you from doing music."

I would probably give up music for you. Mino thinks, but never says because that would be the last thing Youngji would want.

 

 

Minho?” Youngji held Minguk in her arms as the whole room turned to them.

 

“Everyone out of the room.” Yang Hyun Suk calmly ordered.

 

“Huh?” The other judges looked at him.

 

Before anyone could make any sudden movements, Minho grabbed Youngji’s free wrist and pulled her out of the audition room.

 

The two were quickly out of birds eye view, but Minho continued to navigate through the YG Building. Youngji fast walked behind Minho as she struggled to get her thoughts together.

 

Minho finally reached a red door and all three of them entered what seemed to be a recording room. He slowly let go of Youngji's wrist and at the same time Minguk broke free from Youngji. He ran to the recording booth’s mixer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter