It's You Again?!

Frozen Heart
Chapter 1
 

“Yah Miyoung-ah! What’s taking you so long?!”, a 170cm tall girl shouted, she’s been waiting outside the toilet for so long and she’s going to be late for school. Her long black with green coloured ombre hair was messily tied to a bun, her uniform wasn’t used properly, and there were dark eye bags under her round eyes.

 
“I’m coming!”, the girl who’s she’s waiting for chirped with a happy look on her face.
 
“Yah, what’s taking you so long?! We’re 20 minutes late to school, thanks to you”, the tall girl said sarcastically.
 
“Since when you’re interested to school?”, the other girl said teasingly.
 
“Let’s just hurry up”, she ended their small cute fight.
 
 
“Jung Miyoung! Hwang Sohyun! Stop it right there!”, the school’s security shouted.
 
“, we got caught”, the tall girl, Sohyun cursed silently.
 
“Sorry”, the shorter girl, Miyoung said softly.
 
“Both of you, are you trying to sneak in? huh?!”, the security ahjusshi asked.
 
“Ahjusshi~ Please~ just give us one chance.. we’ll never be late again~”, Sohyun used her agyeo and beg forgiveness from the security ahjusshi.
 
“Ahh, okay okay, but don’t do it again okay?”, he raised his index finger at the girls and raised his eyebrow.
 
“Kamshamida ahjusshi~”, both of them used their agyeo.
 
 
Jung Miyoung, a 17 year old girl, she’s smart, pretty, and rich. Unfortunately, she doesn’t have lots of friends, she’s cold and she was so locked up that she always turn people down. She doesn’t trust people easily, she always thinks that people were just wanting her wealth.
 
Hwang Sohyun, a 17 year old girl, Miyoung’s best friend, there’s nothing about Miyoung that she doesn’t know about. She become Miyoung’s best friend because she was always there, accompany her, taking care of her, and help her when nobody is there for Miyoung. She knows every Miyoung likes and dislikes. She knows that Miyoung is actually a very soft-hearted person and the type of person that would do anything just for others, the type of person who’s willing to risk everything for their love ones. And that’s why Sohyun is so overprotective over Miyoung. She’s like a mom, an older sister, a good listener, and a best friend for Miyoung. They might bicker and fight but they always end their stupid fight well and forgive each other at the end of the day.
 
 
“Congratulations to the top ten students on this first semester, you’ll all be given a special trip to Singapore!”, the teacher said after announcing the top ten student in the auditorium.
 
The students clapped their hands loudly and the ten students cheered happily, it’s their last day at school, they’re having a month holiday till the next semester. After the announcement ended, the class dismissed and students started racing out the school.
 
“We did it!”, Miyoung and Sohyun said together and high-five together.
 
“I can’t believe I’m the tenth student! I barely pass!”, Sohyun said. Sohyun was never the smart type of student, but since she really wanted to go to Singapore, she worked really hard for it.
 
“I’m not satisfied with the rank actually, how can they place me at such an embarrassing rank?!”, Miyoung complained.
 
“Says the one who got the second rank”, Sohyun said sarcastically and hit Miyoung’s arm playfully.
 
“Let’s go home and pack!”, Miyoung said cheerfully.
 
 
They live together in a small apartment. Even though their parents were rich, they didn’t like living in such luxury, they like being simple. They rent a small apartment downtown and worked part time to pay their monthly rent and to afford their daily needs.
 
“MIyoung-ah, do you know where my beanie was kept?”, Sohyun shouted from across the room.
 
“Wait a second, I think it’s in my room”, Miyoung replied from the kitchen.
 
“Miyoung-ah, let’s go shopping after work tomorrow”.
 
“Sure, let’s meet up in front of Jung Department Store”, she replied.
 
 
“Yah Sohyun-ah, where are you?”, Miyoung talked on her cellphone.
 
“I’m sorry, my boss gave me extra work, seems like you have to do shopping by yourself, mianhae Miyoung-ah~”, Sohyun replied on the phone. “I’ll earn more money for us, don’t worry”, she continued.
 
“We sound like a married couple”, Miyoung joked and laugh.
 
“PUHAHAHA”, Sohyun burst up laughing so hard.
 
“Sohyun-ah, get back to work!”, Sohyun’s boss voice was heard behind her laugh. “Okay, I’ll text you the things we need, gotta go, bye!”, and just like that, she hanged up the phone.
 
Miyoung walk in the department store with heavy steps. She never shops alone, she was always accompanied by her servants when shopping, well, before she moved out with Sohyun.
 
“Okay! I can do this!”, she cheered herself up inside her heart.
 
“Miyoung?”, a man looking around fifties wearing an expensive looking suit walked towards her.
 
“Dad? What are you doing here?”, she asked.
 
“What do you mean in 'what are you doing here?’, it’s my place”, he chuckled at her daughter stupidity.
 
“Oh right”, Miyoung rubbed her nape shyly.
 
“Are you going to shop?”, her father asked.
 
“Im going by some stuff. I got chosen to go to Singapore for a trip”.
 
“Miyoung-ah, you know, if you wanna go Singapore, you could just tell me, I’ll take you there right away”.
 
“No need dad, I gotta go now, bye dad, love you”, Miyoung waved goodbye and walked away. “Thank god nobody sees us”, Miyoung muttered inside her heart.
 
 
“6 hours of flight is really tiring”, Sohyun stretched her long arms and put one of her arm on Miyoung’s shoulder.
 
“Yahh, it’s heavy”, Miyoung throw Sohyun’s heavy arm off and fixed her sun glasses.
 
“You look like a fashionista fyi”, Sohyun scanned Miyoung from head to toe.
 
Miyoung is wearing a black colour leather crop top and white skinny jeans, revealing her abs. She’s also wearing a black coloured bowler hat to complete her looks, plus her white with black stripes wedges to make her look taller.
 
Miyoung flipped her hair and chuckled. “You look good too, since when you started wearing dress?”, Miyoung asked suspiciously.
 
Although Miyoung is quite pretty and tall, perfect for a model, but she’s tomboy and she likes wearing boyish clothes and stuff. Shirts and jeans were always the best for her.
 
“You know, people never wear such feminine dress with a snapback cap”, Miyoung teased.
 
“It’s my style, so don’t judge and fyi this dress was bought by my mom, she forces me to wear it!”, Sohyun said.
 
“Okay students! First we’re going to ride a bus to take us to our hotel, then all of you will be given free time. Our trip schedule starts tomorrow”, Ms. Kim, our supervisor, announced.
 
 
“Woahh! We’re living in Marina Bay Sands?!”, the students awed in disbelief.
 
“Okay children, let me announce your roommate”, Ms. Kim said.
 
“Please let Miyoung sleep with me, please let Miyoung be my roommate”, Sohyun said silently, hoping Ms. Kim could read her mind.
 
“Room 3209, Jung Miyoung and Hwang Sohyun”, Ms. Kim announced.
 
“Yes!!”, Sohyun cheered.
 
After they got their card keys, they went in the elevator and went to the 32th floor.
 
“Daebak! We can see the whole town like this”, Sohyun was in awed by the magnificent view.
 
 
“Miyoungie, you wanna check out the mall?”, Sohyun is a shopping-addict, although she doesn’t live with her parents, she still got pocket money from them.
 
“Sure, let me unpack first”, Miyoung replied and sigh, cause no one could stop Sohyun from her addiction in shopping, if you don’t want to accompany her to shop, she’ll pout and cling on you all day.
 
 
“Sohyun-ah, I’m going to the other store, you shop by yourself okay?”, Miyoung said.
 
“Okay, let’s meet up at the lobby umm around 5 pm”, Sohyun said.
 
“Sure”, Miyoung smiled a little and they walk seperately. The “I’m going to the other store’ reason was definitely a lie, she’s just too tired, plus she has a weak body and she get sick so easily.
 
“Hmm.. Where should I go? bookstore? cafe?”, she’s too busy debating with herself while walking, she bumped into someone and a splash was heard.
 
“Hey, watch it!”, he shouted.
 
His voice startled Miyoung and brought her back to reality. He saw a tall man probably around 1,75cm wearing a simple white T-shirt with coffee stain on it and ripped jeans and his face wasn’t a happy face, he’s somehow looking angry and annoyed.
 
“Can you stop looking at me?”, he said annoyed.
 
“Uhh..”, her brain was still progressing of what is currently happening. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry, did I bumped into you?”, Miyoung said with proper english.
 
“Well yeah, isn’t it clear already?!”, he said pointing at the stain on his white shirt.
 
“I said sorry already, what do you want? Why are you so rude?”, Miyoung said, she’s annoyed too now.
 
“Well at least you should give me a tissue or something”, he said.
 
“Buy one yourself”, she said, her patience was gone and her cold hearted self is back.
 
“Yah shortie! I. AM. SO. DONE. WITH. YOU! Consider me being unlucky today”, he spatted and walk pass her.
 
 
“Sohyun-ah, It’s 5.30 already, where the hell are you?”, Miyoung talked to the phone and tapped her feet impatiently.
 
“I’m here”, Sohyun’s voice was heard behind Miyoung and she poked her best friend’s shoulder.
 
Miyoung hanged up the phone and gave Sohyun her intense angry stare. “I’m so so sorry, they’re having a 20% off sale! I can’t help it..”, Sohyun explained.
 
“It’s not all mine though, I bought you one too”, Sohyun raise her shopping bag in front of her best friend’s face.
 
“Hmm.. I’ll forgive you if you treat me dinner tonight”, Miyoung said, crossing both of her arm in front of her body.
 
“Alright, I’ll treat you dinner”, she said cooly.
 
“Then you’re forgiven”, Miyoung smiled a little.
 
 
“One tenderloin steak with mushroom sauce please”, Miyoung ordered such an expensive food cooly.
 
“Fish and chips for me please”, Sohyun forced a smile. “Yahh, why do you order such an expensive food?”, she whispered after the waiter had left their table.
 
“But you said you’d treat”, Miyoung shrugged.
 
“But that didn’t mean you could order what ever you want without looking at the price”, Sohyun said. “Has.. never mind, I’ll just ask money from your dad”, she stuck out her tongue at Miyoung.
 
“Yahh!!”, Miyoung swish her hand to hit Sohyun but her arm accidentally hit something, like a tray or something.
 
Then the liquid spilled which made a splash sound and fortunately no shattered glass was seen. Miyoung look up to see a waiter holding a round tray which carry two almost empty wine glass. The waiter’s black coloured uniform has now turned darker because of the wine’s stain.
 
“It’s you again?!”, they said in unison.