Chapter 2

One More Time

 

-Hello, I'm Kai. -He smiled to Krystal.
-So what? -her answer was cold, as usual.
-I need to know your name too. -he smiled again.
-It's not necessary. -she replied.

-can i sit here? -asked Kai and pointed at the desk next to Krystal.
-Like you want. -She replied and continued writing something in her notebook without raising head up.

Jongin sat down and started staring at Krystal. Her hand moves were so elegant while writing, the long, wavy and fluffy hair that was covering half of her face and the eyes, that were only focused on the notebook on the desk. Kai couldn't stop smiling while looking. But suddenly, he also noticed some beaten places and scars on her skin.

-What happened to you? -He asked and looked at Krystal's arm.
-nothing.. -she mumbled without looking at Jongin.
After this answer he decided to touch her, but someone's voice stopped him.

-Yah! -Minhyuk shouted from the back.
-Me? -Jongin turned around.
-Yes, Stop staring at her and don't even think to touch her! -Minhyuk shouted again, then stood up, grabbed Krystal's arm and went out from the classroom.

-Ya! Kang Minhyuk! Come back to the lesson you bastard! - shouted teacher, but Minhyuk wasn't already to hear his words.
-I'm sorry, .. - Jongin stood up, bowed and went out to follow his classmates.

-aish! jjinja.. these teenagers.. -breathed out teacher and knocked on the table to catch everyone's attention back to the lesson, but that already was almost impossible, everyone was too curious about the triangle that just left the room.


- - -- - - -- - - -- - -- -

-Why did you bring me here? let me go! -Krystal shouted and tried to pull Minhyuk back, but he pressed her body to his and hugged tightly.
-I wanted to do this for more than 5 years, and i finally did it. -he closed his eyes and smiled.
Minhyuk was sliding his fingers in Krystal's hair, while she was all shaking and trying to get out from his arms.
Minhyuk noticed that and whispered.
-If you don't calm down, i won't let you go.
Krystal stopped moving.

-Now, let me go.
Minhyuk quietly and slowly stepped back and let go off Krystal.
-Sorry.. -he whispered.
-You thought that i didn't know, right? -suddenly Krystal's voice became warmer, Minhyuk looked up and he's jaw left hanging. She was smiling. Her smile was honest, so it was shining brightly for Minhyuk.
-did.. didn't know what?
-You thought that i didn't know about your feelings, right? -she replied and got close to him. - I knew.

Minhyuk suddenly grabbed her arm and pressed to his body again. Krystal smiled.
-But i don't feel the same.. -she whispered. Minhyuk's hands fell down.
-Sorry ... -she mumbled and left him alone in the corner of the school garden.

Minhyuk covered his eyes with his hand, so no one could see his tears, that were rolling down on his cheecks. He could hardly abstain from crying out looudly, his lips were shaking, tears were falling like waterfalls, so he continued to wipe them, even if there wasn't anybody, Minhyuk didn't want himself to see how was he torturing because of the pain that he felt in the heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

School bell rang.
Lesson was already over. Krystal returned to the classroom and sat down on her place.
-I thought you wouldn't comeback today. -she heard a familiar voice.
-I came back, like you see. -she answered.
-Can you show me the building? -Kai bent on his knees beside the Krystal's desk.
-Ask someone else. -she mumbled.
-Why? You're free now. -he smiled and stood up. - Show me the building. - he repeated and grabbed Krystal's arm.
-Why do these people grab me today everytime i decide just to sit quietly.. -whispered Krystal and followed Kai.

-Do you have a concert hall here? -Jongin asked while they were walking on the upstairs to reach the caffeterry.
-We do.
-Can you show me that, please? -he stopped and stared at Krystal.
-Okay.. -she mumbled and went forward, Kai followed her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Here it is. -Krystal opened a huge door and the enormous stage appeared in front of them, with a lot of chairs around.
-It's amazing! - Sparkles appeared in Kai's eyes because of the happiness.
-Nothing special..
-nothing special?! It's hilarious! - he exclaimed and ran to the stage. -Have a seat. -he said and ran on the upstairs to the scene.
Krystal sat down in the center of the first view.

-I'm going to show you something! -shouted Jongin from behind the curtain.
Krystal didn't reply anything.

Suddenly a slow melody started to play. Lights turned off. Someone whispered something and the stage shined up.
Kai was standing in the center of it, waving his hands like a swan. He was literally flying in the air. His accurate moves seemed even softer than the air itself.

Krystal was just sitting and staring without blinking at the white dancer on the stage.



- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- --

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ^^
Don't forget to comment and subscrie~~ <3