Chapter 1

One More Time

 

Chapter 1

-Let me go! Let me go! -screamed girl.

Awkward noises were heard from the house in the end of the street. A girl was shouting till losing her voice, while an adult man's roaring was heard also.
He was only repeating one name:

-Krystal! Krystal!


Suddenly a door opened and bare feet girl came out. She was wearing scratched jeans abd fluffy jacket on her shoulder, tho it was autumn, the weather was awful. It was freezing and at that moment it was also raining hard. in a mud till her knees and wet from the hair to the toes, Krystal was standing in front of the house's door and was staring at something without blinking. Her face was all wrapped in anger.

-Get out of my house! -she suddenly shouted and with her fist beated the wall as strong as she could.

A man walked out from the house. His body was shaking, while holding a bottle of wine in his hand. When he stepped on the road, immediately dropped the bottle on the asphalt and shouted:

-You! Me! How you dare?! Are you kicking me out from my own house?~ -he started tousling Krystal’s hair.
-Let me go, or I’ll call the police!-And?-They will finally devest your right to be a parent. and you know that it won't be my first time calling there!-Damn you! You're not even a little bit different from your mother! You're both the same!Man splited on the ground in front of Krystal's feet and then, while shaking again he followed the road that was going down the street. After some minutes he finally disappeared.Krystal bent down to pick up glasses of the bottle, she collected all of them and put next to the door, then she entered the house.It was only 7 o'clock.-Aaah.. i still have a plenty time till academy.. -she mumbled and fell down on the sofa that was standing right beside her.Suddely a noise was heard. Krystal quickly jumped off.-I said, Get Out! -she shouted, but when she looked around then noticed that the house was all empty and it was just her mobile ringing looudly.

She swimed hand in hair, ruffled it, breathed out hardly and went to the phone. She looked on the screen:

"Unknown number".

-Who can it be? -she mumbled and picked up the phone.  

-Waah! i didn't think that you would answer me. -someone laughed from the other side of the phone.
-Who is this? -angrily asked Krystal.
-Eeeh! We've been studying together since the middle school on the same desk and you can't even remember my name still? I'm disappoited.. -laughed stranger again.

-I don't have ay time to talk to you! bye! -growled Krystal and she was going to hang up the phone, when the voice of the stranger stopped her.

-It's me, Minhyuk. Minhyuk, your classmate.

 Krystal blinked liked 10 times.
-Which one is that?

-omo! Are you kidding me? We're together in the same class already like for 6 years. -breathed out boy and answered with a sad voice.

-Where did you get my number?
-Se-cret. -he giggled. -Let's go to academy today together, okay?
-No. - Krystal gave a cold answer.

-Oooh, otteoke? I'm already standing in front of your door, now you can't decline my suggestion.

Krystal immediately dropped the phone.
She suddenly heard a knock on the door.

-Krystaal, are you going to come out soon? My legs are freezing.. -She heard already familiar voice, ... again.

-Is he a stalker?! What does he want from me... -she thought and with the bag in her hand she went to the door to open it.


-I'm not going to academy today. -She whispered when opened the door. A tall, handsome, smiling boy was standing in front of her.

-Then why are you holding your bag? -laughed Minhyuk and grabbed her arm.

 

 

-In the academy- 

 

"Probably her father came back home today...
look at her face..
omo, poor...."

 

When they entered the academy, everyone started whispering things like this immediately. Everyonoe were looking at Krystal. She was hiding behind Minhyuk's arm and couldn't look out on the people around her. Minhyuk was staring at the girl behind him and was smiling.

 

Class's door opened, two people entered in.
-omo! Impossible! Guys, look who is following our handsome Hyukie! -someone shouted. Minhyuk laighed.
-Did you finally say it? -now someone from the end of the class screamed.
-nope, not yet, but i will, soon.. -he smiled and sat down on his place. Krystal looked up at him and then sat down too.

 

Bell rang. The teacher came in with someone.
-Animals, greet your new classmate. -he said. "one more animal .." he whispered with a disappointed face. -Introduce yourself.. -he turned to a student.

-Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kai. 20 years old. I arrived from USA for the audition in one of the greatest dancing companies here. Hope i'll pass it! Let's make a good friendship. -he smiled and bowed.

 

"he's sooo cuuteee..
no, our minhyukie is still the king of cuteness.." -girls couldn't hide their excitement, so, sentences like these were heard from every angle of the room.
 

Kai finally raised his head up and in a second he just freezed and stared at the girl in the end of the classroom. With an amazing speed he ran to her. Whole class wraped up into deadly silence.

-Hello, I'm Kai. -smiled Kai to Krystal.