Cap. I

Simply Love

“It’s always him, Tiffany. This kind of thing never happens to anyone, but him” the principal spoke, looking at the angry mom in front of her.

“And now this is Jace’s fault?” Tiffany asked furiously.

Mr. Lee stood in silence for a while.

“What if it is? What if Jace is doing something that makes his friends annoyed?” she suggested, causing Tiffany to laugh ironic.

“Alright, Hyori, alright. I see the kind of school you rule, huh?” she greeted her teeth “Every single day my son calls me crying because this ‘friends’ hit him. And what can you do about it? Nothing, as I see” she said “This is bull. You are bull and this institution is bull. I hope you are ready to go on a court, because I am processing you, and I will process each parent responsible for the kids that beat Jace” she informed, standing up abruptly.

Mr. Lee’s eyes grew wide as she heard that.

“No, no!” she also stood up, following Tiffany, who was leaving the office “You can’t do that, Tiffany! Please, let’s talk” she pleaded, but the mother didn’t seem patient anymore.

“We’ve talked enough” she replied shorty, bowing at the secretary before exiting.

Tiffany passed through the corridors holding her tears. That situation broke her heart, because she knew her son was suffering, and she felt as if she had betrayed him for putting him into such a school.

But it would be different this time. Jace didn’t deserve to live like that.

She stopped as soon as she spotted a little boy sitting on a bench, in front of the garden. She smiled, observing how his small legs swung in the air while he faced the floor.

A single tear fell from her right eye but she rushed to wipe that away.

“Hey, spider-man” she yelled, grabbing his attention.

Jace smiled weakly, waving at her.

“What happened?” he inquired when she sat down beside him.

Tiffany sighed heavily.

“The same. That Hyori is such a bit-“ she interrupted herself, gulping guilty “I am sorry” she apologized, slapping multiply.

Jace laughed.

“What is she going to do with them?” he questioned curiously.

And answering to that was the hardest part for Tiffany.

“Nothing, honey. Absolutely nothing” she covered her face with her hands “Why do you study in here?” she complained, sensing a head resting on her lap.

“Let it go, mom” he hissed.

Tiffany looked down and caressed his smooth brown hair.

“Not this time, Jace. You are being transferred. I will talk to Sunny and I am sure she will help me to find a nice place to put you in. Trust me, everything will be okay. I promise you” she smiled at him, pecking his nose.

He smiled back, clearly relieved for not having to go back in there.

“Am I free?” his voice sounded light, and Tiffany liked it.

She touched the red marks on his cheeks gently as she nodded.

“You definitely are. And, as the fair citizen I am, I will let you have a revenge” her expression became dark.

Jace sat down properly, observing his mother’s smirk.

“What do you mean?” he whispered, as if the both of them were talking about the most secret topic in the world.

Tiffany stood up, gesturing him to wait. She walked towards the car and opened the passenger’s door, grabbing two tubes of spray.

She grinned, turning around and going back to where he was.

“This is yours” she extended one of the tubes towards him, and he didn’t hesitate in taking it “And this is mine” she muttered.

For some reason, Jace smiled. He followed his mother until they reached the board that had the school’s name written in it, and, trying not to laugh, they started filling the wooden object with weird faces. Tiffany even made a ‘LH = the worst principal ever!’ on it, which made Jace laugh a lot.

Five minutes after that, they heard someone yelling at them, and they knew it was their cue to escape.

And they ran the faster they could towards the red pickup.

Jace and Tiffany got inside it quickly, putting their seatbelts as she stepped on the accelerator and stormed out of there.

And, inside her heart, she knew she had done the right thing.

This is not the kind of first chapter that you were waiting, right? Haha. I am sorry. I just wanted to put a bit of Tiffany and Jace. Honestly, I think she would be an amazing mother!

Please, comment bellow. I can't wait to update, but I want you to rate if before. #GOGOGO!!!