one man

One man *One Shot*

this is the link to Kim Jong Kook- one man. my advise is, you better listen to the song while read my story. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHXtVPp3mo8

enjoy~!!

************************************************************************************************************************

 

I run through the hospital aisle as fast as I could. I want to see her. I didn’t care when I heard the nurse ask me to stop running. What I’ve known is I want to see her. Finally I found her room. I saw her through the glass on the door. I saw her lying on the bed. I take a deep breath and slowly I push the door. I walk to her only to see how pale her face is. I take a peek at her wrist. I hold it and slowly caress it. I feel scared when I heard she tried to commit suicide. Once I got the phone call, I run to the hospital ignoring my lecturer who teaching me. I only care about her.

I who cherishes her more than myself.

 

Flashback

She open the door only to find a small boy curled against the wall beside her house. She can hear he sobbing. She went to him and tap his shoulder.

“Oppa, why are you crying?” she ask him and he take a look at her with his puffy eyes and red nose. 

“ I’m lost. I can’t find my house” he rub his eyes to prevent more tears to fall.

“ lost?” she feel confuse and slowly she turn her back and enter her house. The boy start to crying back when he saw she abandon him.

“Omma..omma… where are you?” he calling for his mom and suddenly he heard the door open.

“Omma, this is the boy. Could you help him find his mom back?” she speak to her mom with his adorable voice. He take a look at her and he saw the old woman approach him.

“What is your name dear?” she ask the boy and the boy answer.

“Joongie”

The small girl repeat his name in his mind. She saw her mom hug the boy and tell him to stop crying.

“ okay joongie, auntie will try to find your mom. Okay?” she ask him and the liltle boy nodded his head.

He stay at the girl house. After 3 hours, he heard her mom voice calling for him. He run towards his mom once he saw her  infront the door.

“Omma!” he crying out loud and his mom try to calm him.

“ Mianhae baby, omma will never lost you again”she pat her son back and look at the liltle girl who looking at them since the beginning.

Joongie mom say thanks to the liltle girl and her mom for taking care of Joongie. Once they start to move to go back, she speak.

“Can I see you again Joongie?”

“Of course honey, auntie will bring Joongie come to your house to play with you.” She smile when she heard that and she look at Joongie. She went to the boy and hug him.

“Don’t forget to play with me tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay, I promise to come here to see you again. By the way, my name is Jaejoong”. He smile and look at the girl eyes.

“And my name is Chae Rin”. They both smile at each other with their mother looking at their adorable behaviour.

That time, the boy start to fall in love with the girl and yet she never know.. until now~~

There’s a man who love her so much..

End Flashback

 

I only 8 years old at that time, but I already learn how to fall in love. Softly  I caress her face and slowly I bring his lips to her forehead and kiss her. I remember the first time I ever kiss Chae Rin.

 

Flashback

It’s already 3 months after they both first meet each other. Today they going to their special place infront of their house. There is a big tree that they always go to play. They walk slowly to the big tree while holding each other hands. When they reach the tree they sit next to each other still holding hands.

“Oppa, will you always stay with me forever?” she ask him while bringing her body closer to him. She hug his arm stil not letting their hands separate.

“ Dae Chae Rin, Oppa will always stay with you.. forever” he made a promise and slowly he bring his lips closer to his forehead and kiss her. she look surprise but then she smile at him.

End Flashback

 

I never forget our promise Chae Rin. I always stay by your side it just you who never notice my love. How am I supposed to keep our promise when you always find another man to complete your life. I feel disappointed  when you try to commit suicide. It is because of Junsu? You love him so much till you make this stupid decision when he broke up with you? You never think about me? you never know how I feel every times I saw you crying for another man. Should I commit a suicide too since I never going to get your love? I can feel tears start to fall from both of my eyes.

 

Flashback

He found Chae Rin sitting under their big tree and he saw she’s crying. He walk to her and she look at him with her teary eyes.

“Oppa” she hug him and snuggle to his chest.

“It’s okay, oppa is here. don’t cry Chae Rin.” He tried to confort her. He know she is crying because of Changmin, her forth boyfriend.

“ Why are you crying Chae Rin?” he ask her though he know the answer.

“ Sob..Sob.. Changmin.. clash with me.” she hug him tightly at her last word. She crying so hard that she cannot notice that he also start to tears up.

If only she know that he hate to see she hurt. He hate to saw her puffy eyes because of crying. He hates when she never know that he love her. But, he hate himself more because he never have the courage to say I love you to her.

There’s a man who can’t even say I love you.

End Flashback

 

That time when you are cying, I just want to say that I love you but I don’t have any courage. Chae Rin wake up. I need to see your smile and I want you to tease me again. Chae Rin.. please.. don’t leave me.

 

Flashback

“Oppa, why you never have girlfriend? You already 22 years old but I never heard or see you with another girl except me. owh~oppa! are you gay?!” she chuckle at her word and he just look at her and smile at her.

I love you Chae Rin. He really hope he can say those 3 words to her but he too  afraid. Afraid of losing her.

“No, I just waiting for the right moment to tell her that I love her” he tell her the truth. At least half of the truth.

“Mwoh? You have someone that you like? Nugu ya?” she waiting for his answer since this is the first time he ever talk about another girl.

“Aniya~!” he tried to escape from her question. He took his book and start to read it. He want to avoid her pleading eyes.

“Don’t bluff oppa! tell me..tell me..” she start to tickle his stomach and he put his book down and tickle her back. They both laugh with glee. They stop laughing to catch their breath. He gaze at her.

“Araso, I tell you.. she is….” He stop and he can see her face start to feel annoying.

“ Nugu..nugu?? Oppa~Palli!!” she really excited to know about the girl that took his oppa heart.

He went to her ears and shout.. “IT’S KIM TAE HEE!!!” he laugh so loud but when he look at her face, he start to get up and run from her.

“Yah oppa! kim tae hee unni won’t like you. She didn’t even know you.” She run to catch him. They both running around the big tree while laughing non stop until they start to feel tired. They stop and sit to catch up their breath. They both stare at each other and she smile at him. He took his right hands towards her and she happily accept his hand. he grin at their silliness. He wish that time will stop and he can see her smile and holding her hands forever.

By your side I put my hand out and at a path were you can always reach me..

End Flashback

 

What will happen back there when I tell you that I’m waiting for you? That I love you. Will you accept me?

I feel her hands moving and slowly she open her eyes. I wipe my tears and I hold her hands.

“Oppa~” she call me with his hoarse voice.I move towards her and hug her. She crying.

“Mianhae.. cheongmal mianhae” she crying while say it to me.

“It’s okay.. you have me now. Shh.. don’t cry” I try to comfort her and slowly I release her from the hug.

I look at her. she look so pale and she’s crying right now. I hate to see her crying and hurt like this. Maybe this is the right time for me to confess to her. should I?

There’s a man who love you so much

There’s a man who can’t  even say I love you

By your side I put my hand out and at a path were you can always reach me..

I who cherishes you more than myself

“Chae Rin.. I…” I look into her eyes and I’ve made my final decision.

“I……”

 

 

 

FIN~!!!

 

*************************************************************************************************************************