Chapter Four

That Moment When you Turn The Corner (You Disappear Like a Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: woo Yes

Hademayai marched down the stairs, with the other 5 following her. When Nya said she was going to get a kiss from Minho the day after, she meant it. She didn't care if her 'If Only I Was A Unicorn' nightgown was on,if she was wearing Unicorn slippers, if her hair was mess or her breathe wasn't so fresh. She just wanted this kiss.

"Mayai-ah!Came on!"Chaemya said.

"Watashi wa kisu o aidesu! (I want my kiss!)"Hademayai said still mad from yesterday. She walked out of the door and headed over to the SHINee dorm.

"Ugh! We have to go get her."Yuo said putting on her slippers.

"But it's 6 am.."Mya whined.

"Tell that to Mayai!"Neyu said.

The girls chased after Hademayai through the building trying not to wake anybody up at this hour. They finally made it to the dorm seeing Hadeamayi already knocking on the door.

"Huh?"Minho said groggily answering the door."Oh, hey Hademayai."

"Nya-hyung said I could get a kiss from you yesterday, in replace of yesterdays!"Hademayai said bouncing on her toes.

Minho tried to remember this promise, but it didn't click. However, he wanted this kiss."Oh, I see."Minho used his index finger to lift up Hademayai's head. They were about to attempt this once again. But, Key had came down stairs.

"Minho, why are you awake at this hour?"Key said.

Hademayai had felt like she snapped once they were stopped from their kiss once again. They were so close to kissing that she could feel Minho's breathe against her lips."YAH?Can't you see we're trying to kiss?"

Minho had looked away from Hademayai and looked at Key, who was at a loss for words."Erm. This is awkward."Minho turned his head back to Hademayai, who's eyes were sparking of anger.

Hadeamayai felt her anger flushing out as Minho looked at her with his nice, brown eyes. She sighed in happiness and was in another world. His hair, his skin tone and his eyes made Hademayai forget everything. She snapped out of it once she felt space being put between the two."Huh?"

"Sorry Hademayai."Key said.

"Ugh! Anata to Yuo wa ikutsu ka ki ni sureina hitodesu!"Hademayai said marching off towards her dorm, furious.

Chaemiya and the others peeked around the corner and saw that Hademayai was already gone.

"What if?"Mya said.

"No, she's gone."Yuo said as she saw Hademayaiv stomping in the other direction."She's freshly mad."

"Toki, sore wa kin'yobidesu."Hademayai murmured.

Neyu sighed at the fact her younger sister was so down. Despite the fact it was early as hell, she wanted her sister to at least have her joy for Inkigayo the next day.

Next Day....

"Hey hyung! I heard Hademayai's group was gonna be on Inkigayo tonight. Are you going to watch?"Taemin said peeking his head in the bedroom where he found Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter