Chapter Three

That Moment When you Turn The Corner (You Disappear Like a Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: ha

Minho had happily walked down the hall and into his dorm after Hademayai said she would go out to get some food tomorrow. He didn't really want it to be viewed as a friend-on-friend thing. So, he needed help. He punched in the code and opened the door to see everyone getting ready for dinner.

"Hey Minho."Key said from the kitchen."Dinner is almost ready."

Minho sat at the table and sighed of happiness."Can't wait until tomorrow."

"Why is that?"Jonghyun said.

"Wait! I wanna hear!"Taemin said with Onew trailing behind him.

Key served out the plates and sat down."Minho's gonna tell us a story?"

"No."Minho started."I asked Hademayai out again. She actually said yes!"

"When for?"Taemin asked.

"Tomorrow."

Key gasped."You're not even ready for it! I'll help you."

"Thank you, Key."Minho said."I take that as an offense question."

"Jonghyun hyung, how was your day?"Taemin said."I hope it was a good one."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes."If almost getting both of your arms broken off by your crush since you put her sister to sleep is good..it was good."

"Woah what?!"Key said dropping his fork.

"Hademayai's older sister Neyu, had found out that Jonghyun put Hademayai to sleep last night."Onew said.

"You WHAT!?"Key said slamming his hand on the table."Kim Jonghyun,you can't be sending people to sleep!What did you do? Use sleeping powder?"

Jonghyun nodded."Yeah. I only did it to get her journal.."

"You can't go stealing stuff!"Minho said."Do you know what it says?"

"I thought it was gonna be useful. But, it's nothing but stuff on music and poems that could be turned into songs. Other than that, nothing useful."

"And you're saying that like you wanted to accomplish something. Sending people to sleep for a useless journal my ."Key muttered.

"Anyway, what is this? It's like ddeokbokki, japchae and...bulgolgi mixed in one."Taemin said."It's good and all but..I'm confused about.."Taemin had fell asleep face first in his food.

"OH MY GOSH I KILLED TAEMIN!"Key said.

"No, he's still breathing."Minho said. He took in another bite of his food."This doesn't taste.."Minho had fell out of his chair and was asleep.

"What's going on?"Onew said pushing his food away from him. A few seconds later, Onew fell asleep in his chair.

"What is dinner today?"Jonghyun said. He saw that Key had fallen asleep on the floor too.  Jonghyun had yawned and fell on the floor as well.

Later On..(which is the next day)

"Ugh, what?"Taemin said lifting his head from the plate. His whole face was covered in food from last night."What happened?It's like an ending to a music video."

"We ended up sleeping.."Key said."What's the time?"

"12:55 pm."Onew groggily said."Oh my gosh?!"

"I have a date..I mean a nice friendy outing to go to!"Minho said once the time was called. He got up and ran up the stairs. 

"I hope he can find something nice to wear."Jonghyun muttered.

Minho can came running down he stairs trying to smooth down his long, black hair."Is this good?"

Key got up and messed around with Minho's hair."If messy is good, I don't know."

Onew chuckled."You look fine Minho."

Minho smiled."Thank you hyung. Alright, I'm out!" Minho dashed out the door. He ended up coming back to the door."Do you know where their dorm is?"

"Floor 5 Room 90."Jonghyun called.

"How do you know? You stalk Neyu?"Taemin chuckled. Jonghyun looked away from him smiling a bit.

Little Later.....

Minho had breathed heavily and was already sweating. He knocked on the door and felt his palms getting sweaty. 

Chaemya happened to open the door a few seconds after."Oh, hey Minho hyung."

Mya had ran from the kitchen to the door."Oooh~"

Neyu had peeked over from the kitchen was walked to the door."Hey..."

Yuo chuckled."Like you guys haven't seen a guy in ever! You can come in!"

Minho sat on the couch and watched Yuo play a game on the console."So, when is she coming down?

"She should be coming down any minute."Nya said from the kitchen as well.

"There should be one thing you should know about her."Chaemya said."It's very important due to the fact you want to go out with her."

"What?"Minho questioned.

"She loves Twizzelers."Neyu said."If you wanna actually buy her heart, buy her a pack of those bad boys."Just then, Hademayai walked down the stairs.

"O-Oh..h-hey."Hademayai struggled to say.

"Well, there she is. You two have fun now."Chaemya said

Neyu came rushing from the kitchen and walked up to Minho and whispered,"Upset my sister, I'll cut you, okay?"

Minho gulped and nodded."O-Okay.."

"You guys look so cute together! It's like Prom Night!"Yuo said pausing her game and turning towards the two."Well! Be safe and have fun!"

"No drinking,maknae!"Mya called from upstairs."Even though you'll be able to next Friday."

Hademayai rolled her eyes and grabbed Minho's hand leading him to the door."Okay noona."

Minho was dragged out the dorm and looked at Hademayai."Uh, hi?"

"Hey..so where are we going?"

"We were going to this little cafe not too far from here..un-unless you want to do something else."Minho said as his palms were getting sweaty. Luckily, that wasn't the hand Hademayai was tugging on.

"Sure!"Hademayai said beaming. The two walked out of the building and stayed silent for half of the walk.

Minho noticed that Hademayai was still holding his hand. He didn't want to be rude and let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter