Chapter One

That Moment When you Turn The Corner (You Disappear Like a Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Jonghuyun and Key aren't going out they are flirting with each other. Also, Onew and Taemin are showing skinship.  So is Jonghyun and Key. Thank you and have a nice day!

"Alright guys come on! We gotta go!"

The SHINee dorm was filled with sounds of rushing around.

"Taemin, don't forget your bag!"Onew said throwing Taemin's bag into his arms.

"Thanks hyung!"Taemin said rushing down the stairs.

Jonghyun pounded on the door."Minho! You forgot your towel. And I gotta pee!"

Minho opened the door."Thanks!" Jonghyun covered his eyes."Sorry hyung!"Minho closed the door.

Key had ran down stairs."We can't eat breakfast guys. I'm trying to make as many pieces of toast as I can."

"Onew hyung! How many more?"Taemin called.

"We have 10 more minutes to get back over to the building."Onew said grabbing his stuff."Manager hyung wouldn't be pleased at our tenth time being late to a rookie helping. Key! I'm finished."

Taemin trailed behind Jonghyun who was running down the stairs."We're ready."

"FROG! WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU."Onew yelled to Minho who trying to hurry.

"See you at the building, Minho!"Key called as they all rushed out the dorm.

"."Minho said pulling his shirt over his head. He threw on his shoes and looked in the mirror. His hair wasn't half bad. He grabbed his bag and ran down stairs."Forget breakfast...naw, I'll grab this piece of toast."Minho grabbed the piece and dashed out the door, locking it. He dashed down the hall to go out the door and make it to is next 'appointment'. He was so close to making it out the door, until someone running through the other way had bumped into him. The bad part about it, they were both running. The two fell back and Minho looked up. There he saw a girl with ginger brown hair, catching her breath."I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, it's okay."She said. Once she revealed her face, Minho was at a loss for words. Her eyes were wide as Xiumin's from EXO-M."Are you okay?"

Minho shook his head to snap out of it."Yea I'm fine. Here, let me help you with your stuff."He picked up a note book and ooked at it. There, he saw noted about singing, doodles and notes.He closed the boook and looked at her, she was looking at him."You can sing?"

"Why else do you think I'm here?"She says putting the rest of her stuff away. Minho gave her the notebook and she put that away.

Minho got up and helped her up."Sorry for bumping into you, again."

She smiled as Minho helped her up."It's fine, really. I have to go, I should already be at this place. Bye!"The girl ran off in the other direction.Minho ran off in his direction and made it to the building to see the rest of his badmates walking in the building.

"GUYs!Wait!"Minho yelled. 

Taemin turned around to Minho in  the distance and stopped."Hyung!You're in room 478 ! Hurry up!Everyone is late today!" Minho rushed at his top speed and made it to the others.

"What was taking you so long?"Onew asked.

"I bumped into this girl and..oh my gosh."Minho said catching breath."She was...wow.."

"You fell in love with a girl you ran into?" Key asked.

"Basically he did."Taemin said."What was she like hyung?"

"Let me tell you all about it!"Minho started."She had this..ginger brown colored hair. Her eyes were just like Xiumin's from EXO-M."

"HYUNG!You fell in love with a rookie?"Taemin asked.

"Yea.."

"Do you even know her name?"Key asked.

"N-No.." Minho said.

"Come on guys, I think they're waiting for us."Onew said opening the door and passing out papers."See you guys later on. Minho, you have to come with me."

Everyone parted their ways. Minho and Onew were walking to their place and they walked pass the cafeteria when, Minho saw the girl.

Minho nudged Onew to slow down his waking. He pointed to the girl sitting at a table with  five other girls."That's her,hyung."

Onew squinted his eyes."Woah..she is pretty. But look at the one with sitting next to her."

Minho chuckled at Onew's awe. Minho saw how she checked her watch and started to get her stuff together."She's gonna see us, we have to go."

"Let's take the elevator."Onew said tugging Minho away from the scene. Minho couldn't help but look back at the girl. He saw how she was rushing, regardless of her heeled boots. The elevator started to close as Minho saw the girl rush towards the elevator.  The elevator door closed and Minho gasped."What?"

"We closed the door on her."Minho said mentally kicking himself.

Onew gasped."Oh my gosh, she has to run up all those stairs. We can't go back, Minho."

Minho sighed as they made it to their floor."Hyung, it was a bad impression. Ugh~.Sorry. Anyway, which room is it?"

"It's room 478. The top floor."

"Okay. Do you think we may see her?"

"I don't think so.."The elevator doors opened and they stepped through."Oh, the room is across from us."

Minho had opened the door and the light. "It's a recording room."

Onew had taken out one of the chairs and sat down."Where do think he or she is?"

"Probably taking his or her time."Minho said. Then a series of running was leading up to the door being slammed open.

"Sorry if I'm late."

"Um..girl I bumped into."

"Oh hey, guy who bumped into me."

Onew's eyes widened."You're not late."

"Okay. I'm Hademayai Myori. Sorry, hello hyung."She bowed. She turned to Minho."Hyung I bumped in to."

"Dongsaeng."Minho said waving at her.

"Okay, so what do we do first?"Hademayai asked.

"We're actually pretty late. So let's talk."Onew said raising an eyebrow at Minho who was eyeing Hademayai's behind.

"Oh, okay."Hademayai said sitting down." I have a sister here."

"Was she the one with brown and purple ombre hair?"Onew said daydreaming into another land.

"No, that's my friend, Chaemya."Hademayai chuckled."Do you like her?"

"N-No, probably. I'm kinda into guys too."Onew stuttered.

Hademayai turned around in the swivel chair."What about you.."

"My name is Choi Minho, Miss Dongsaeng."Minho said.

Hademayai made puffy cheeks and a little aegyo."My name is Hademayai."

"I have one question, from Minho."Onew said while darting eyes at Minho, who was silently saying  'No!'."Are you single?"

Hademayai blushed."Y-Yes..why?"

"He was wondering if you would like to go out to luch later on. Wouldn't you.?"Onew turned to Minho who was hiding his face.

"I would love to." Hademayai said turning to Minho."Thanks for the offer. I had nothing else to do. My sister just texted me that some guy's friend asked her out for him.Why didn't you ask?"

"Because, he's really~ in.."

"OKAY!Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter