Chapter 2

They don't know.

Lay POV

The guys and I were leaving school when we saw the new girl get into a guy's car.

"Is that her boyfriend?" I heard Tao ask.

Why are they so interested in her? I mean, yeah so she's the new girl. She's a little different than the other girls though.

"Hey Lay were having a sleepover, want to come?" Chanyeol asked.

"Pfft. Is that even a question?" I chuckled and left as soon as I saw the fangirls coming.

Jae POV

"So how was school?" Min asked opening the box of pizza he brought from work.

"Alright I guess. The school is humongous." I stretched my arms wide to show him.

"I don't think your arms are long enough silly." he laughed.

"Boo." I stuck my tongue out.

Min went to the fridge and sighed loudly. I ignored him because I knew that he was then going to ask for something.

"SIGHHHHHH" Min shouted.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore again. Just then I felt myself being picked up.

"SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Min shouted as he threw me on the couch.

"WHAT" I finally spat.

"We're out of soda and water. Could you get some for your big brother? He's soooo thirsty and tired from work." He put a hand over his head pretending to faint.

I crossed my arms, "What's in it for me?"

Min grabbed his chest, "Can't you just help a brother out?"

I sighed, "Okay,"

"YEAH!" He jumped up but I stopped him and put my hand out.

"I'm not paying,"

He frowned, "Pfft" and he handed over the money.

I smiled as I walked out before realizing I had no idea where the nearest store was. I facepalmed. No phone for navigation. No map. No computer.

"Boo." I mumbled as I walked around the block.

Just then I saw a familiar tall boy and 2 others walking across the street. I looked both ways before bolting over, but there was a car I didn't see that was speeding!

"Oh gosh." I said as I jumped blindly towards the people on the other side. I crashed into a body though I'm not sure who it was.

I rubbed my head and looked up to see dimples.

"Oh!" I quickly climbed off as he stood up and dusted himself.

I guy with really black hair and dark circles around his eyes helped me up. He looked like a panda.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I patted dimples on the shoulder, "Thanks for breaking my fall buddy."

He looked at me before brushing my hand off, "We're not friends yet flowerhead."

"Boo." I stuck my tongue out. "Anyway," I turned to the tall one, "Do you know where the convenient store is? My brother wants soda and I'm not sure where to-"

"Is that why you came running over here?"

"Oh. Phew." he wiped his forehead in a gesture, "We thought you were one of them," he laughed.

"One...of who...?" I questioned.

He shook his head, "Nevermind, the store is to the left, and then a right, and a right at the red sign, and a left."

I just stared at him, "Uhh."

He pushed me, "Go on, we have to stop somewhere and we'll meet you there if you don't leave too early."

I walked slowly before following his directions, "...and a right at the...?" I saw a blue sign and a red one. Well, red means danger soooo. I turned right at the blue sign and continued walking. Suddenly a stench hit my nose. I covered my nose quickly, "What the-" I looked in ahead of me and saw a path of homeless and drunk men and women. "Uh oh."

Lay POV

"Did she smell nice Lay?" Tao was throwing questions at me ever since the incident. "Uh-"

"Nevermind, I want to be surprised when I smell her." He waved the question off before slowly turning back, "Did she stink...?"

I facepalmed.

We arrived and after 20 minutes of hearing Tao talk I was really not in the mood of shopping.

"Hey do you thinks she's here?" He tugged on my shoulder.

"You're such a baby! Jeez." I said brushing off my shoulder.

Chanyeol looked a bit concerned before asking the cashier if a small girl came to make a purchase of sodas. The cashier shook her head and Chanyeol began to worry.

"Hey look around," he said. We searched but couldn't find her.

"Maybe she made a wrong turn?" I suggested.

"Oh no!" Chanyeol grabbed Tao and I and ran out of the store.

We saw the blue sign a few minutes later and started walking down keeping our eye out for the girl. Just then we heard a scream.

We ran towards it and saw Flowerhead sitting on a bucket talking to...homeless people?

We looked at each other.

"Yeah! He totally screamed like a baby!" She was laughing and it made everyone around her smile.

Chanyeol ran up to her, "You were supposed to meet us Tiny!"

"Pfft. I found some friends who don't give me wrong directions." she crossed her arms.

"I told you red sign!"

"Oh." she laughed and then patted a bucket beside her, "sit."

He looked at her, "We actually have a sleepover going on, so we should be going soon. I just thought you were in danger!" He put his hands up.

She laughed, "I can take care of myself," and waved her hands at him to shoo him. "Well guys. My brother is waiting for soda so maybe I'll come talk again later!" She bowed before turning and following Chanyeol.

"Lay you coming?" Chanyeol called.

I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded following him.

Who is she?
 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Author : Second chapter! I'm not sure where this is going. I always have ideas then I'm not sure what to do. LOL. Tell me if something is wrong! Enjoyyy.