bad luck

it's a Myth!!

A handsome man enter  supermarket elegantly, he walks along the aisle between the shelf  slowly as his eyes examining the products displayed in front of him. Sometime he will take one product randomly and check the expired, to make sure the store he run only sells proper product.

 

He nods his head when the supermarket employees greet him “good morning mr Jung” a girl in her uniform bows in front of the man while hand him a papers “your daily report sir” she bows again before turn around and leave the man.

 

He scanned the papers thoroughly before put it inside his briefcase, and walks straight heading to his office at the back side of the market. Shakes his head when he spotted all of his girl employees peek him from behind one of the shelf, they’re giggling and bickering, claiming their boss as their.

 

 

He have no clue at all that  a big beautiful eyes watching every move he make unblinking full with admiration from the corner of the store, the eyes belong to Kim Jaejoong. It has been daily routine for all of them to do the same thing every morning.

 

```````

 

“Jaejooooooong!!! Uwaaahhh…huhu…” Kim Jaejoong jolted from his sleep, his eyes and mouth are wide opens in utter shock when someone suddenly barge into his bedroom, he is still trying to gather his senses when the men in front of him suddenly jumps onto his bed and hugs his body tightly.

 

 

“s-su…w-what happen?” Jaejoong  placing  his palm on the other man’s shaking shoulders, confusion and worry clearly visible on his beautiful face “tell me what was happened su?” but instead of answering Jaejoong’s question, Junsu now crying even louder than before”Kim Junsu! Please tell me who’s died?” half shouting in dismay, Jaejoong shook the other man’s shoulders impatiently.

 

 

“what? Who’s died?” Junsu release Jaejoong’s body from his tight embrace before wipes the tears from his eyes and cheeks with the back of his palm, he sits in front of his cousin’s and looking at his face curiously.

 

 

“I don’t know, you tell me” Jaejoong frowns “ you make it as if there’s someone who just died"

 

“No Jae, no one die but this is worse” sobs” Me and Yoochunie are going to broke up soon” sobs louder..

 

“what? Why? You guys doesn’t love each other  anymore? Or he’s cheating? Let me punch his face Su!!” Jaejoong rolls his sleeves and fists his palm, his face now red with anger.

 

“No, that aren’t even close Jae, we still love each other and he never cheats behind me” Junsu hugs his knees, sadness could be seen clearly on his eyes.

 

“Then tell me what has happened Su” Jaejoong inhale deep breath as he starting to get impatient.

 

“I..i”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I had a dream that I cut my hair, and you know what the meaning  right? That is a sign that I will broke up” Junsu burst  into a heart touching sobs.

 

“w-what? Yah Kim Junsu!!!” a hard whacks on his head from his cousin make Junsu cringes in pain “And here I am worried to death about you, I thought something bad has happened, now get out  of my room!!!”

 

“J-Jae..”

 

“I.SAID.GET.OUT.NOW!!!!” “Junsu turn around and runs for his dear life when slowly a small horns appears on jaejoong’s head along with devil’s wing and a tail at the back of the beautiful man’s body,Junsu still could heard thunder like voice of ‘I’m so going to kill you’ from his cousin’s bedroom from his own bedroom.

 

````````

 

With deep frown still decorating his beautiful face,kim jaejoong drags himself enter the bathroom  ‘thanks to kim junsu, he has successfully ruined my beauty sleep, what an idiot’ he grunt with annoyance. He undressed and turn the faucet, moan in relieves when the warm water touch his bare skin, relaxes his tired muscles ‘do that once again, his life will be finish’ he mumbles while scrubbing his skin with soap.

 

 

Thirty minutes later Kim Jaejoong exit with small towel wraps his waist clumsily ‘oh shoot I’ll be late’ he quickened his pace heading toward his wardrobe, pull out  black trouser, long sleeved  white shirt and a black tie, he put it on in light speed movement, today the beautiful man have an important job interview, and he really need the job. He has been jobless for almost a year and it frustrating him, he felt bad toward his cousin and his parent who always fulfill his daily need.

 

 

He is standing next to his bed, holding small mirror on his right hand examining his reflection ‘gorgeous as always’ he mumble with satisfaction, fix his bangs on his forehead for the last touch when suddenly..

 

BRAAKK..

 

His bedroom’s door now forcefully wide open and his cousin Kim Junsu standing on the door’s frame with his face contours shown a fear. Kim Jaejoong’s body jolts in surprise causing his mirror to loss from his grip and fall onto the floor, and the glass debris now scattered on the surface of the tiles “Yah Kim Junsu!! What the hell is wrong with you…!?” Jaejoong shouts from the top of his lung, before crouches down in front of his broken mirror and carefully pick up the glasses pieces by pieces.

 

 

“Don’t Jae!!” Junsu look at him with pale face “If you broke a mirror you will get bad luck for a whole day but if you clean the broken mirror before 24 hours you’ll get bad luck for a whole week!!”

 

“so you expecting me to just leave that mess just like this? What if I forgot and step on it?” Jaejoong shakes his head and keep on picking the glass, completely ignoring his cousin’s words.

 

“you could just sleep with me Jae don’t come in to this room until tomorrow morning, please I don’t want you to get hurt, please Jae I’m begging you…” Jaejoong inhale a deep breath before put back the broken mirror on the floor “alright I’ll do what you want, not because I believe with all of those myth but I’m tired of keep on having argument with you about such an unimportant thing ” Jaejoong walks heading to the door, carefully to not step onto the glass.

 

 

“by the way Su, what has happened to you that you have to make a ruckus early in the morning?” Jaejoong  knits his thick eyebrows, looking at his cousin’s face curiously.

 

“Jae, I have this very bad feeling that chunnie will broke up with me very soon, he must be with someone else now *sob* I tried to call him several times but he didn’t pick up” Junsu’s word made Jaejoong to pull his own hair in frustration “OH MY GOODNESS KIM JUNSU” with a long heavy sighs Kim Jaejoong turn around and leave the crying man behind.

 

Jaejoong grab his black leather shoes from the rack before widen his eyes in horror, his arms feels numb and make him drop the poor thing onto the ground “j-junsu..” he stuttered as his mind try to processing what actually has happened toward his one and only shoes “Junsuuu!! What have you done to my shoes?!!!”

 

 

“sorry Jae, chunnie accidentally spill a paint onto your shoes when we paint our fence” Jaejoong could  heard  Junsu’s voice from inside of the house, and  for the hundred  times this morning he have to hold the urge to murder his cousin “Just wear mine, Jae” Jaejoong reach Junsu’s  shoes and put it on, winced in pain as he can feel the shoes clamp his foot tight, the shoes obviously too small for him but he have no other choice.

 

 

 

He walks hurriedly leaves the house ‘I’m so gonna late!’ he spat inside his mind, he walks as fast as his legs could manage ; his mind being too occupied by one thing which is his job interview that he is now totally unaware with his surroundings.

 

Standing at the bus station waiting for the bus to take him to his destination, Kim Jaejoong try to catch his breath his face is red with sweat all over his skin and the worse is he can feel his foot throbbing in pain, write mental note that his cousin have to pay for everything he has done to him , he try to move his foot fingers inside the shoes as the attempt to reduce the pain for not to avail ‘can things get worse than this?’ he mumble in desperation when..

 

 

Splaaash…

 

A fast black luxury sport car run  passing him causing the water in front of the standing man to splash onto him and make him drenched with dirty water and mud causing the mud to leave brown spot on his white shirt “OH SHOOT!!” Jaejoong screams in agony,making  people around him to look at him with pity.

 

“what should I do now?” he groans desperately, if not because of his man pride maybe he already crying now, but again he try to calm himself .

 

He heave a deep breath in relieves when the bus he waiting for so long finally arrived, he drags himself in and rummaging into his pocket for his wallet “I cant find my wallet!” he look at the driver in terror.

 

 

“then you have to get out” the driver spoke coldly.

 

“but sir I really need to go to the choi corporation for my interview” Jaejoong pleading, but a slight shakes of the driver’s head made jaejoong have to exited the bus with crushed heart.

 

```````````

Finally after 45 minutes of nonstop running now Jaejoong standing in front of the office building, he wipe the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve, his damp clothes now has already dried leaving brown stain on his white shirt, he inhales couple of times before walks enter the building.

 

“Sorry sir but you can’t come in” Jaejoong can feel harsh grab on his shoulder, he turn around just to face to face with scary looking security “I have interview appointment” Jaejoong tried to calm himself though he can feel his heart beat increased thousand times than before.

 

 

“Your clothes is inappropriate plus sad to say but the interview has already ended five minutes ago” the security’s calm words are just like  thunder in Jaejoong’s ears, he can feel his body is paralyzed and all the muscles of his body are becoming numbs, if not because of his man’s pride maybe now he is already on the floor, crying his heart out. Lucky, he still could manage his sanity and with weak steps he left the building.

 

He walk slowly along the sidewalk ‘how wil I return home now, I have no money to pay the bus’ he rummaging inside his pocket’s pant, with the hope he could find at least couple of cents for the bus’s tax but he have to inhale a deep breath in desperation when he found nothing.

 

 

‘I could call junsu and ask him to pick me up’ he pull out his cell phone and scroll the phonebook before press Junsu’s name..

 

Beep..beeep…

 

‘Hey this is Junsu and i…’ Kim Jaejoong cut the line and almost throw his phone onto the ground in exasperation, he heaves a deep sigh to calm himself ‘maybe Junsu was right, I got bad luck because of I broke a mirror’ Jaejoong spoke with himself, he start to drags his tired legs again, heading toward his and Junsu’s shared house.

 

It was middle of the day and Jaejoong can feel the sun glaring above his head with it most powerful heat, he cover his head with the papers he brought to reduce the heat, his pace getting slow as the pain on his foots getting unbearable and the grumble in his stomach getting louder.

 

 

‘I’ll rest for awhile, then I’ll call junsu again’ Jaejoong decide before make his way toward a wood bench under the tree at the small garden not far from his place now, he sits on the bench and  stretch his body as the attempt to reduce the tiredness and fatigue muscles when the corner of his eyes catch a glimpse of a paper between his legs and read what written on it ‘ wet paint’ he mumble and jolts from his sit, he turn his head backwards with horror only to find stripes at the back of his shirt and pants. He gulp his saliva several times to chase away the sudden lump in his throat, he holds the shirt on his chest tightly to hold the urge to  scream and cry at the spot, regretting his bad luck.

 

 

He pulls out his phone and dial the same number, belong to his cousin Kim Junsu but for his disappointment the machine with Junsu’s recorded voice is the one answer him. He clutch the phone in his palm tightly, mix feeling between sad and anger now occupied his mind and almost taken over his sanity.

 

 

 

He rose from his sits and drags himself  walking on the sidewalk heading home, his minds is filled with thousands of thoughts ‘does everything Junsu’s said about all of those myth are actually facts? If I clean the broken mirror I will got bad luck for a whole week?’ he cringes and shakes his head ‘I’ll definitely die, but..wait.. if all of that is true then does its mean Junsu broke up with yoochun? Does it was the reason of why Junsu didn’t picked up of his call? Because Yoochun broke up with him and make Junsu broken heart and decided to commit..a..sin (?)

 

 

Jaejoong widen his eyes in horror  ‘I have to save Junsu’ ‘su please be alright’ almost running he drags his legs totally  ignoring his tired body and throbbing legs, his minds occupied with the only thought that he have to save his cousin. Jaejoong can feel his skin drenched with sweat, he wipe the droplets of sweat on his forehead with the back of his palm, still trying to move his body when suddenly he is  abruptly stop on his track when his eyes seen something that make his anger to rising, a black luxurious car is parked elegantly in front of his crush supermarket.

 

 

All people who happen to be there now are running from their place avoiding scary Jaejoong who is now walk like a burning zombie with black aura emits from his body.

 

He rushed enter the supermarket and heading to the cashier “I’m sorry miss, do you know who is the owner of that car?” he point the car with his chin through the window

 

“oh that is mr.Jung’s car, the owner’s of this supermarket’s car” the girl explains while nods her head dreamingly, Jung Yunho’s face flashed at the forefront of her mind and  given her pleasant feeling.

 

“Please take me to meet him, he have to responsible with all of he has done to me” Jaejoong growled lowly, staring to the girl menacingly.

 

“I’m sorry sir but I’m afraid I cant grant your wish” the girl step back slowly, he looked around for help.

 

“then I’ll find him by myself” Jaejoong walks fast between the shelves heading to the back of the room, unfortunately he  accidentally bump a tower of soda cans and causing  hundred of cans to collapses and rolling to all directions of the supermarket, making loud of noises in the process and couple of cans spill it content making the place is in terribly mess.

 

 

“hey you!!” two male employees with big body size runs toward him with unhappy face while  his friends follow him with same face contour “ you have to take responsibility with all the mess,pick up all the cans,clean the floor then rearrange the cans!” one of the male worker order him with stern face.

 

“but I have no time for it, I’m sorry for the cans but I really need to meet your boss” Jaejoong insist, he turn around and try to run, but hard grab on his shoulder stop him “ Unfortunately you cant do that” Jaejoong winced in pain, he struggle trying to escape but he is too weak and tired to fight the man.

 

 

He can feel sudden sharp pain in his head before everything turn black “what the hell you did to him?” is the last word his ears capable to catch before everything going silent.

 

 

 

``````````````

 

“how’s him doctor?” Jaejoong try to open his heavy eyelids, he can heard muffled conversation which is he failed to recognize, the voice seem distant “he will be alright, he is only tired and seems he haven’t eat anything these past hours”

 

Buzzzz...

 

With eyes still half closed Jaejoong rummaging into his pocket for his vibrated phone “Hello..” he spoke with cracked hoarse voice.

 

 

“Jaeeeee!!” a dolphin like voice greet him across the line “Jae guess what, me and chunnie decided that we will live together at his apartment haha..i’m so happy!!”

 

 

“congrats” Jaejoong close his phone and smile creepily, feel pity toward himself and his bad fortune.

 

“you’re awake” the voice that he always admire sound so close, succeed to make Jaejoong’s eyes to snap open.

 

“Y-y-ou..”Jaejoong stuttered, he can feel his heart beats louder thousands time than usual “the face he always stalk from afar is now only centimeter from his own” but that before  something hit his mind that make his anger to flamed.

 

“you have to take a responsible of what you have did to me” Jaejoong shouts make the man in front of him to taken aback with shock.

“what I have done to you? Don’t you think that you’re actually have to thank me for taken care of you when you’re unconscious? I even call a doctor for you” Yunho shout back, feel annoyed with the boy.

 

 

“Look at you and your expensive car has did to my clothes” Jaejoong show his stained shirt to the man dramatically “and because of it I had lost my job!” Jaejoong grip his shirt, panting hard from the emotion that he has been hold in his chest since this morning and now ready to explode, totally forgot that the man in front of him is his major crush, the man he always long every night and day.

 

 

Jaejoong heave a deep sigh, trying hard to manage his uneven breath and when he finally could control his emotion he pull himself up slowly and sits on the couch he has been lied at “really? I’ve did that to you” Jung Yunho mumbles skeptically.

 

“yes really, you and Junsu has ruined my life” Jaejoong rise from his sits and walks to the door weakly, he feel that everything happened today is too much for him to handle and now he is just want to go home and sleep “thank you for taken care of me” he mumble before turn the door knob.

 

 

“Wait..” Jaejoong turn his head upon hearing the other’s man voice but no word spoken from his mouth “ You need a job right? As my apology you could work here until you find better job” a smile perform on Jaejoong’s pale face, finally something good happen to him for the first time that day and its come from the man he like so much “I will take you home” Yunho rose from his leather chair and walk to the door where Jaejoong still standing on his spot unmoving.

 

“wait Yunho-ssi, what is my position here will be?"

 

“My secretary”

 

“don’t you think it will be weird to having guy as a secretary?”

 

“hmm~~~ to think about it I think you’re right, make yourself as a girl then, wear skirt put some make ups and wig, believe me no one will think that you’re a boy” a hard whack on his head make Yunho to regretted his words.

 

***

Thank you so much for supporting this fic, i'm sorry for the very late up date and terrible grammar *bows*