Chapter 3

My Lovely Barista

[150813] A/N : Hi everyone. It's the 3rd chapter already and I am telling you that I am so happy writing this fanfic. Getting responses from you make me happy even more. Hope that you will like the chapter. Feel free to drop your thoughts on what should happened in next chapter since I really need your thought as well. :) Vote if you like the story too <3 

 


 

CHAPTER 3

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

 

Jaejoong gazes his eyes to where the voice come from. He froze seeing the tall figure beside him. His heart beating stop at the moment. ‘is that him? is that really him?’  Jaejoong is fighting with his heart whether he should move closer or stand at where he is standing now , or act awkwardly , or shake his hand or….

 

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong widen his eyes for the question. He startled and holding his other wrist and speaks. “huh? ahhh , haha. I am just , around” said him while glancing to the novel that he holds. ‘ahh , he still reading that book’  “haha , really? I guess that you love walking around with your baby face being adored huh?” said the latter while glancing to his novel and widen his own eyes , realizing of what he just said

“come again?” ask Jaejoong. ~ “ahh , n-nothing” ‘pheww , that was close’

 

The awkwardness doesn’t last long when the bus is already there. Jaejoong pacing himself to the bus , followed by the tall figure behind him. Out of his concern , his  head thought that his heart racing and fighting to not ruin the situation . He then settled himself at a seat of the third row, and widen his eyes for the nth time today , that the tall figure sit beside him. Nobody know Jaejoong’s struggle to avoid the awkwardness arose , nobody knows that.

 

“Can I sit here?” said the older.

“You already are” Jaejoong answered , placing his arms on his tight , and grabbing his knees for no reason that he is that nervous.

 

 

“Changmin isn’t it?” Jaejoong starts the conversation. The tall figure look at the brunette beside him and stare for a while sending butterflies to Jaejoong’s stomach , and answered the question “yeah” There is a pace between his breath before he continue “You remember me” said him , more to whispering to himself , while glancing to the brunette. Jaejoong quickly glancing to the figure beside him and stare to his eyes. “of course I am” I always am.

 

Both of them just stay in silence upon reaching the station that they want to drop off. Jaejoong is now walking to his cafe and sense Changmin’s presence behind him. “Why are you following me?” ask Jaejoong. “No I am not” Changmin just continue his walk behind Jaejoong while holding his novel. Sensing that there are too many people who loves to stare at him , Changmin quicken his pace to walk beside the brunette. "Alright , I am following you. Now we are we heading to?" Jaejoong hides his smirks hearing this from Changmin. He just ignore the question and starting to enter the cafe. Changmin stands in front of the door , smelling the hard smell of coffee and he relaxed himself a bit. He loves this smell so much , a smell that remind himself to him.

 

Sensing that Jaejoong eyeing the workers there to not bow to him , Changmin just ignore why they are doing that and just settle himself to a seat beside the window.

Jaejoong is now in his uniform. He actually get a lot of noises from the kitchen , arguing that he should just stay in his office instead of 'working' at the counter. 'Is it wrong for me to use my skills for my own cafe?' was the argument used by him to them.

 

 

Taekwoon was about to hug his brother from back when a knock on his head is heard for him to help his brother to serve the customer. "Ouch , how can you do that to this handsome brother of yours?" Jaejoong chuckles to the statement and gaze his eyes to where a tall figure sits. Eyeing to the same direction , Taekwoon 'oh' - ing his mouth and understood. He then smirks and get himself a half apron and a menu. He then bows to other workers who are now noising themselves to the sight before them. Taekwon then pacing himself to the 5th table and have the menu placed on it. "Good afternoon sir, mind if I want to take your order please?" Taekwoon flashing his cat eyes to Changmin. The younger stare and him and smiling a bit. "Ice Mocha please" said Changmin while gazing his eyes to the figure. "Will do Sir" said Taekwoon and weighing himself to the counter.

 

 

"Now I know" Taekwoon teasing his brother and kissing his exposed cheek. "Aish , stop being so cheesy. I AM WORKING RIGHT NOW Taekwoon -ah ! What did you know though?" sensing that there is no answer but smirk , Jaejoong pushes his little brother to stop bothering him ; while working on the order just now. His hand moves so fast and the drink is professionally done within a minute. Little that they know, there are eyes eyeing their actions from the seat.

 

"Stop hugging me. I know that you miss me but send me this to the table" ordered him. "Why not you?" The answer inviting a deep glare from Jaejoong and a chuckle from Taekwoon.Little that anyone know ; that Jaejoong actually catches the glare sent by Changmin to them. "How can I not miss you hyung?" said Taekwoon while hugging his brother again. Jaejoong shows his smile and eyeing the drink for his worker to send it. The brunette gets a nod and the drink is now sent to Changmin.

 

Changmin however can’t deny that he can’t hide his envious look showed to the ‘couple’ that is now hugging each other in front of the counter. He also sensing that other workers at the cafe are also showing how happy they are together. Rolling his eyes to gaze at the glass window , he hears a small sound heard when a glass is put on the table. Removing his head to a now smiling man , Changmin nods a bit to the same action showed by the younger. “thank you” . He then sips the drink and call the waiter just now , “yes Sir?” he asked. “is there anything between those two? because I sense that everyone look at them happily like there is no tomorrow” asked Changmin while catching the waiter’s name as Myung Soo. “ahhh , that?...” Myung Soo chuckles a bit and look at Jaejoong and Taekwoon for a while. He then continue “Well , they are usually that way when they meet each other Sir. May I ask of why you want to know about that Sir?” said Myung Soo politely while smiling to Changmin who is now seating with his so-oh-not-comfortable position. “ahhh really? haha , nothing.J-just...because. Thank you”

 

Changmin let out a heavy sigh while continue gazing to people walking outside of the cafe. He then finished the drink that he ordered just now. He loves it , he loves the drink made by him. Now he is confused with himself. The feeling to know the barista , the feeling of seeing smiles flashed by the brunette for him and only him and the feeling to show how pleasant he is to see Jaejoong around him are strong. Changmin glances at Jaejoong who is still hugging that side of that Taekwoon guy. One that he knows now , he has a feeling to make the guy named Jaejoong as his and it might be hard but Changmin keep it within him and be in his wishlist as he pace out from the cafe with a sorrow look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A little introduction to Jaejoong's  brother  won't hurt right? :P

 

 

A little  confession  won't hurt too ain't it? :P

 

 

 

 

and Myung Soo is Infinite's L :)