Purr Love

KaiSoo Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was one hazy summer day with Jongin slowly dozing off in front of the television, sitting on the floor with his back against the seat of the couch. A history channel airing on the television, a show the hybrid hated so much but can’t do anything to change the channel because of two reasons. First, the remote control was broken just in time the owner, Junmyeon, left the apartment. Second, changing the channel using the built-in buttons on the appliance was too old school and Jongin believed he’s too modern for that stuff.

                Somewhere in the verge of his consciousness, he managed to feel weight on his shoulders. He’s going to be groomed to sleep again by his enemy-hybrid-turned-mate.

                His mate’s legs were dangling from his shoulders and he loved it when Kyungsoo does that. He could lean on the other’s pale thighs as he dozes off.

                Jongin’s ear twitches as the other laps his tongue against the fine, black fur. His tail lazily wrapped around the other’s left leg.

                Another tail of golden brown fur managed to pull his tail away and Jongin weakly smiled in defeat, either caused by sleepiness or his mate’s annoyed hum. He always knew Kyungsoo hated it when he does that but he loves it anyway.

                Instead, their tails intertwined and it wasn’t long before he fell asleep between his mate’s legs.

 

 

--

 

 

                If Junmyeon is asked about how his adopted hybrids came from mortal enemies to inseparable mates, the man would just let out a small laugh and shake his head. He knew he would sound absurd if he said how he witnessed the blooming relationship since the very first minute he took Jongin home.

                Jongin could recall every detail of that day.

                Two years ago, he was sixteen when he was adopted by the nicest human he met. The way Junmyeon talked to him was so gentle, so father-like. He thanked the heavens for sending such an angel.

                But it wasn’t as heavenly as he thought when he was brought home. The second the stepped into the apartment unit, a pair of golden eyes shot daggers into his from another hybrid across the room. He was obviously not so welcome in his new home.

                He thought it was weird for him to think that such deadly glare comes from a pretty face and made the other hybrid look cuter than scary.

                “Kyungsoo, let’s welcome Jongin here,” their now-shared-owner said, tapping the new member of the household’s shoulder. “He’s very nice and I’m sure you’ll like him.”

                The golden hybrid didn’t budge nor say a word, eyes still stinging the innocent hybrid.

                “I’ll just be in my room and Jongin,” Junmyeon turned to his new kid, “Kyungsoo will give you a tour around the apartment.”

                Jongin followed the man with his gaze across the room and when the man disappeared completely, there was stillness in the room. Nothing moved and not a sound at all.

                “Tsk,” the golden hybrid named Kyungsoo clicked his tongue, catching the other’s attention. He gave Jongin a judging look before turning away and laid down the couch. “Not even worth it.”

                Jongin wasn’t sure what it meant but it could be about him.

 

 

                The first few days were quiet. It was as if Junmyeon felt like he didn’t adopt another hybrid. From where Kyungsoo stays, Jongin is always a few meters away, eyes wandering around the room. There was an unspoken rule of not getting as near as three meters from Kyungsoo.

                The reason Junmyeon adopted another hybrid was because 17-year-old Kyungsoo was too lazy. Too snob and spoiled. The hybrid barely went near the front door so the neighbors weren’t even aware that a hybrid stays in one of the units.

                The man thought it was about time the hybrid socializes, looking for a potential mate and be responsible. But Kyungsoo was never interested. He can’t even prepare his own food. He plays the role of a royal hybrid where his human is his slave.

                The fact that the new household member’s existence was being ignored by the other hybrid made Junmyeon feel bad for Jongin. He had seen the hybrid’s excitement and happiness when he told him he was going to bring him home and now the disappointment that he failed to provide a healthy environment for him. Jongin never had a complaint but the man knew that the hybrid deserves a better ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter