Chapter Two

What to do?

Anyway, I haven’t proofread anything yet. Sorry in advance. :P


“Speaking of the princess” Seung Gi said. Yoona scoffed. I just smile.

Before I can turn around and greet Jessica, I can feel that someone’s covering my eyes.

“Guess who?” she asked playfully and I can feel her lips close to my ears. I’ll play along, then.

“U-uuhmm..” I tried feeling her hands “hmmm.. these hands” tilting my head. “ELSA! You must be Queen Elsa! Ha- OOWIEE!” I rubbed my head because she hit me hard! aish~ this violent ice princess never change.

“YAH! I’m not that cold, Kwon!” she whined.

“I didn’t say that you are cold” I pout. ha! two can play the game and it’s my turn now.


“But you just said that I’m Elsa an-” I cut her out and proceeds with my plan  “Because you are like her..” I slowly held her hands “You are like a Queen. My Queen, probably” I wink and BOOM! HAHAHAHA! I can see her blushing madly.

Yuri: 1

Jessica: 0

After blushing she slowly brings her face close to mine. gulps. Now what? ! Her nose already touches mine, I can feel her breathing and then she speaks “Only for you, seobang” then she bit her lower lip.

ghad! She really hates losing at this type of game.

Now we’re even and before I can plan of my comeback, someone interrupted us.
 

“Yeah. yeah. I am still here you know” Yoona said.

“Where’s Seung Gi” I asked because I can’t see him anymore.

“He’s long gone, he went to his class.. you guys didn’t even notice since you both are having your own world~” she whine then she turns to Sica “And Jung, have you compiled already the documents you will need for your transfer in here?” I can see Sica nodding. So she will study here. Then she turns to me while having her stoic face “Yul, you still have your programming class, don’t you? You are late already.”

Oh shoot. Right!

Before I can bid my good-bye Jessica speaks “You are late already, Yul. Why don’t you just absent, just for today so you can tour me around in this campus since I am still not familiar in here”

Great idea Sica!

 I am about to answer but Yoona beat me to it.

“Yuri needs to go to her class, Sica. She told me once that she can’t afford to be absent in that subject.” cold. what’s up with her? But she’s right. I really can’t afford to be absent in that hellish subject.

“I can tour you instead. My next class has been cancelled and I really miss hanging out with my cousin.” then she starts clinging to Sica. Geez! Bipolar, Yoong bipolar. -_-

I was about to say good-bye again but Yoona beat me to it again.

“Good-bye Yul, have fun in your class” she said while taking more like dragging Jessica with her.

I just wave in reply and run towards my classroom.

 

- -

 

As expected! The class went horrible, very horrible in my case since I was late for almost one hour. Geez! I’ll make that Ice princess take the blame -_-

I am now heading to the gate because they are waiting for me there. They We decided to have fun after class since Jessica Jung have come back here in Korea. Actually, I don’t really like the idea because I know I’ll be seeing a lot of YoonGi moments but the princess insisted, she said it will be more fun if I will come too. Having no choice, I just agreed. Geez. What Jung wants, Jung gets.

 

 --

We are now in the mall and being shikhin that Yoona is, she decided that we should eat first before anything else. Jessica and I are now sitting, waiting for the two of them who are ordering the food from the counter. I look at the two and smile bitterly, they get sweeter every minute and I am here still helplessly in love with her while she can’t see anyone else other than Seung Gi.

“Sorry Yul” I look at Sica curiously. “I didn’t know that they together.” she continued “and you still love her, don’t you?” so that’s why. She’s feeling sorry for me. Smile.

She knows that I love her cousin Im Yoona and she also thinks that she love me back that is why she loves to tease Yoona and always clings to me because she thinks that Yoona will be jealous but she was wrong, because right now, she is also witnessing Yoona and Seung Gi being sweet with each other.

 “I shouldn’t have insisted that yo-” before she can continue I cut her off “its fine, Sica.” I smile genuinely at her “I think I need this. I need this to prove to myself that she will not be mine”

 

and besides… I still have you, don’t I? I added while wriggling my eyebrows.

“In your dreams, Kwon” she said and sticks her tongue.

 

--

Third person POV

After eating their meal. They decide to go arcade, shopping and everything else that people will do at the mall.  Yuri and Jessica are busy with each other, teasing each other till their heart’s content since none of them wants to lose to the other. And unknowingly, a certain doe-eyed girl is also busy throwing deathly glares at the two of them, pretty well ignoring her boyfriend.

Sensing that someone is glaring at them. Jessica has a plan running into her mind right now.

I don’t think that I am wrong with my guess. I have never been wrong at things like this. Let me try me try to experiment, then.

“Seobang, my foot is hurt” Jessica whined while Yuri immediately kneels down facing her back to Jessica.

“Here, hop in my back Sica-baby and I’ll find a place where we can seat” Yuri said while smiling. She is always caring to her friends, especially with Yoona but the latter can’t see how special she is to Yuri.

Little did Yuri know that someone is eavesdropping with her conversation with the Ice princess since they were eating.

 Seobang and Sica-baby? Are they in relationship or something? Why Yul isn’t telling me anything about it? Hmmp! I’m gonna ask you later, Kwon. Yoona thought while glaring at the two once again. She is clearly jealous with the two but won’t admit it.

Koala Jung immediately jumps to Yuri’s back while wrapping her arms tightly then she glance at Yoona who is purely annoyed on what she is seeing right now.

Ha! I’m right! I’m not wrong with my guess! HA! My dumb cousin is just oblivious with her feelings for this dorky charcoal over here. Geez -_- How can I help this two idiots?! Koala Jung smirks while thinking of the plans on how will she help the two but her smirk soon faded when she heard some annoying guy.

“Yoona-ah, why are you ignoring me?” Seung Gi asked while pouting. Yoona snickered; she is amused seeing Seung Gi pouting.

Cute she thinks, but not as cute with Yuri says her inner conscience. Shaking her head while trying to get rid of what her conscience has said then cups Seung Gi’s cheeks.

“Aww. Have I? I’m sorry, babe. Let me make it up to you then” then she kissed the annoying boy.

DANG!~ That annoying Lee Seung Gi is in the way! Jessica thought while burying her head in the sulking Yuri.

 


 

Guys, school is killing me! How can I kill this freaking school and still get a degree of bachelor? XD

For those who ask of who will end up together my answer is “I STILL DON”T KNOW”  xD hahah seriously. I’m an indecisive type of a person xD

But if really want some heads up. My bias is YoonYul :D so maybe.. just MAYBE. They will end up together. :)