Chapter One

What to do?

 “Oh no. Not again!” I immediately turn away when I see both of them approaching me.

It is not that I don’t want to see the both of them It is just that I can’t take it if when they are acting lovey-dovey in front of me. Like duh!  I’m not a masochist but I’m not tough either to tell them that I’m hurting whenever I see the both of them expressing how they love the each other.

“COME ON! where are you going.. HEY!” someone was able to grab my hand. I can tell that it’s hers since it is soft and warm. It feels good god, only if she’ll let me hold her hand, I’m never letting go but unfortunately.. I can’t.

Slowly turning towards them “Hey Yoong” trying my best to smile even thought deep inside I’m weeping. Weeping because I know you can’t be mine.

“Don’t just hey me Yul” now she’s pouting. damn! will you please stop being too cute?!  “Are you ignoring me?” so, she figured?

“No Yoong, absolutely not. I just remembered that I still have something to do” geez! she doesn’t have to know that I’m really ignoring her because of my freaking feelings for her.

“That something can wait, right? let’s have lunch first, unnie” as much I love too but I can’t.. not when I still have the bitter feeling I have whenever you are with him. “Yoona’s right, Yul” speaking of the devil. I forgot that he is also here.

scoff

Of course he is also here. Wherever Yoona goes, he goes. “Let us have lunch. It is been so long since the three of us have eaten lunch together” he smiled sweetly at me. There you go.  The reason why I can’t hate him, I can’t hate Seung Gi being with the one I love because I know how good he is, I know that he truly cares for Yoona just like the way I do. sighed in defeat.


“GEEZ! Lovers want me to join their lunch. Damn! I don’t want to have diabetes, guys” I let a out joke. Indirectly saying to them that I don't want to.

“We won’t act like lovers then. We’ll just act like the way we used too.” Yoona said.

 “Right, Yul just come and eat with us. I miss offering my rice to you” Seung Gi added then we laughed, remembering whenever we eat, I always ask Seung Gi for extra rice. Damn! They are right. It’s been like months since we ate together. I also miss them.

“Fine. Let’s go eat and please no lovey-dovey moment during lunch, kay? I might puke” I said in defeat then Yoona clings to me like the way she used too while sticking her tongue out.

“We’ll act like we used to. So me, being clingy is a must” now she’s pulling me towards the canteen. I can hear Seung Gi laughing, clearly amused to Yoona acting so childish again.

You’re right, Yoong. Like WE used too. I miss you being so clingy to me which rarely happens now. You already have him, the clingy you belongs to him.

- -

Once we reached the canteen, murmurings can be heard immediately while we are trying to find a vacant place.

The perfect couple featuring the best friend

I really wish I can also find my significant other

The best friend looks hot

Can I have their best friend?

Yoona and Seung Gi are match made in heaven

 

Yeah, just face it Kwon. YOU ARE JUST THE BEST FRIEND while the two of them are the MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! Sigh.

The lunch went well. We had great time together and I’m thankful that they really tried not to act like lovers in front of me and now we are walking towards to our designated classroom while talking about how stupid we are back then until Seung Gi mentioned someone.

“By the way Yul. You remember Jessica?” That caught me and Yoona off guard, heh. I can tell since she froze when she heard the name.

Jessica the player.

“Yeah, Jessica. The Jessica Jung. What about her?”

Jessica Jung. Im Yoona’s cousin who likes to cling to me whenever she has the chance. She is beautiful in her own way. Back when Yoona and Seung Gi aren’t together, Yoona’s attention is always on me, and Jessica Jung, she always try to steal me away from Yoona. She is pretty famous. Ice Princess that’s what they call her because no one was able to melt her heart and whenever she glares at someone, you can also feel the chill that is running down through your veins.

“She’s coming back to Korea.” Seung Gi stated “And she wants to hang out with you, just the two of you” Yoona added, she is waiting what my respond will be because I used to decline her offer whenever she wants to go out with me alone.

“Shoot. When does she want to hang out? I miss my Sica-baby” I answered and I can see the way Yoona eyebrows met. Smirk. Is she jealous or something? Na~ keep on dreaming, Kwon. “S-sica-baby?” she asked, clearly confuse of the endearment.

Sica an I are friends, close friends to be exact but I can’t hang out alone with her because I don’t want to see Yoona sulking in the corner just because I went to “date” her cousin and her acting like that gave me hope that she also feels the same but I was wrong because she will never love me like the way I love her.

I was about to answer Yoona but I was cut by a dolphin shriek that can be heard and I know who that is.

“Speaking of the princess” Seung Gi said. Yoona scoffed. I just smile.

-  -  -  -

Hey! Sorry to disappoint you, guys. T_T I know it’s lame, very lame. sigh Honestly, this story don’t have any  plot. I just type whatever that comes in my mind heheheh.