IMYFFM 4

I'll Make You Fall for Me [ Revised 2.0 ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 - So close but so far away


 Ari had already mastered the art of persuasion as well as using her physical appearance to get what she wants when she needs it --she’s Himchan’s sister, what more explanation do you need? The petite woman had convinced the two boys, more so Junhyung to her sleepover. Complete with the moisturizing face masks, cliche over the top rom-com movie, and high carb food which consisted of pizzas, noodles and kimbaps. Now, with their stomachs full and the night drawing in they were all huddled up in the small patio. Enjoying the night breeze as they soak in their own thoughts with a few small talks here and there. It wasn’t long before midnight approached and Yongguk finally resigns to his bedroom leaving the two alone in their thoughts.
 
“So, any plans for tomorrow?” Junhyung, was first to break the silence, as much as he wanted to stare at her all night long he wanted to hear her talk as well. He still can’t help but be mesmerize by her beauty. He sure it was illegal to look this good in a bathrobe, hair messy and face bare. He might just be biased but he’s been in the entertainment industry to not trust a pretty little thing dancing and singing on stage. The established producer has been around too many pretentious people for too long. Ari is just a breath of fresh air.

“Mmm, as much as I would like to explore the city I came here for business.” In all honesty, Ari preferred their little peace earlier. She wasn’t sure if it was the beer or herself but she has been flustered all night, all because of this guy beside her. His piercing eyes never left her all night and she has never felt so self conscious of herself; her entire life --not even when she was fat! One thing she was not sure about is why she was liking all the attention Junhyung was giving her.

“Mhmm,” Junhyung could only nod, taking a sip of his own beer. He wasn’t sure how to continue the small talk and allowed the silence to envelope them, it wasn’t awkward. It was comfortable, the alcohol finally doing its thing. Ari took one last swig of her now piss warm beer, wanting to just knock out fast. She has a meeting around brunch with some producers and she would want to fight off this jetlag as soon as possible. She was fast on her feet, only for the beer finally taking effect as her vision swirled around almost causing her to fall. Junhyung was quick enough on his reflexes, catching the intoxicated beauty before her face hit the ground.

“Yah! What the hell?! Are you okay?” Junhyung only got giggles as a reply and felt Ari hugging him instead. He couldn’t help that stupid grin on his face again as he looked down at the girl in his arms. Her cheeks flushed as she had that stupid smile on her face too. Her legs were basically jelly now and she’s clinging onto Junhyung for support, more so she couldn’t help the fact that she was enjoying how warm his body felt against hers and she just wanna snuggle closer.

Junhyung on the other hand was already taking them both inside, crashing on the big sofa beds as they allowed the silence to catch up to them. It was dark, save for the small head lights near the breakfast counter illuminating against the granite counter tops. It was enough for them to outline each other. Ari was fully aware of the male plopped down beside her. Heart beating fast with her ears ringing. She wasn’t much of a drinker and the few bottles they had was actually enough to knock her out but she couldn’t, oh how she wished she’s fast asle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter