Feelings Revealed

Dance Your Way Into My Heart

                As Hyungwon took Rose with her in the elevator, Rose began to protest slightly considering Monsta X’s manager was with them. “Hyungwon,” she said in a slightly tired voice, “you can put me down now. I must be heavy.”Hyungwon just shook his head no, knowing why she was only now protesting. “It’s fine Rose. Besides, you aren’t heavy at all and manager hyung knows I’m just helping you out since you are tired, Right hyung?” He looked at his manager and Rose saw him nod slightly from the corner of her eye. She just smiled in defeat and agreed to letting him hold her till they reached the 16th floor. When they reached their floor, they stepped out and went to sistar’s dorm door. Their manager put Rose’s bag on the floor and knocked on the door for Hyungwon. “I’ll meet you at our dorm in a bit Hyungwon. Sleep well Rose and you’re welcome to come to practice with us tomorrow.” He pet her head and walked away to the other end of their hallway, leaving them alone for a moment until Sistar opened the door.

                “Rose!! I’m so glad to see you!” Hyorin said in a loud voice, so happy to see one of her best friends after a few weeks of busy schedules. Dasom, Bora and Soyu popped up behind her saying how long it has been since they’ve seen each other and how they are in need of catching up. Hyungwon put Rose down after seeing Rose glance at him, feeling awkward still being in his arms in front of them and knowing his noonas wanted to keep her to themselves. He reluctantly removed his arm from her shoulder and smiled at them all. “I guess I will go to my dorm and let you guys talk.” Rose looked up at him and smiled, but looked at the sistar members and asked if she could talk to him quickly before going inside. They nodded with a small smirk on their faces, bringing in her bag and letting Rose know it was okay. They went inside and left the door unlocked but listened in on their conversation with their ears against the door. Granted, they did feel bad for eves dropping but they wanted to finish their detective work of figuring out if Rose even liked Hyungwon as more than a friend like he liked her.

                “Hyungwon, thank you for bringing me up to Sistar’s dorm and…thank you for being with me and not leaving my side after I messaged you. You made me feel really safe.” With that, she hugged Hyungwon tightly, tiptoeing to try reaching his level. Hyungwon just smiled and leaned down slightly, hugging her just as tight. “Hey, didn’t I say I would be there for you whenever you needed me? I will always keep that promise Rose.” He smiled as he picked her off the ground to spin around slightly. “I do wish manager hyung would’ve let you sleep over with us, but I understand where he is coming from. We will see each other tomorrow morning though. You are coming with us to the practice room right?” He asked with so much hope that Rose let out a slight chuckle and nodded. “Of course I will. You don’t think I’d say no to being with you guys and watching you practice did you?” At this point, they looked at each other and smiled, still embraced in the hug. “Good! We still need to practice the dance we’ve been rehearsing too. Maybe we can get some of the guys to join as well.” He looked skeptical but she nodded as a response. “Yeah, it’ll be loads of fun tomorrow.” They gave each other one last long hug before telling each other good night and sleep well. Hyungwon watched Rose go into the dorm and left after knowing she was safe. He smiled as he went into Monsta x’s dorm and went to his shared room to get his things to change into.

As soon as Rose closed the door to Sistar’s dorm, she was bombarded with questions. Some were the usual you’d hear after not seeing someone for a long period of time. “How have you been?” “How is school and dance going?” “Are you eating well?” were what Rose began answering as they all got comfortable in the living room, glad they were finally spending time together. After the formalities though, Soyu asked the question that everyone was wondering. “So Rose, what is going on with you and Hyungwon?” she raised her eyebrows as she asked with a small smile on her face. “Yeah Rose! Dish! What is going on with you two? You both seem friendlier than usual lately.” Dasom said with Bora agreeing with her. “Do you maybe have feelings for him Rose?” Hyorin asked and with that, a silence came over the room. It took awhile for Rose to compile the right sentence in her mind before she spoke. She wanted to make sure all her feelings were in order when it came to Sandeul and Hyungwon.

                “Here is the things guys.” Rose sighed then continued. “I’m not sure what I feel for Hyungwon. Yes, he is my best friend and I’m able to talk to him about everything girls don’t usually talk to guys about. He is the one I go to when I have something is going on in my life and the one that comforts me whenever I get upset over the littlest of things to nightmares. I feel safe and comfortable around him,” she said with a small smile before it turned into a slight frown. “The only thing is, I am still in love with Lee Junghwan. That year I spent “married” to him were the best moments of my life so far. Being able to talk to him after the show was over made my heart happy knowing we both did have feelings that were beginning to show each day, even if we weren’t able to be with each other physically. He meant and still does mean the world to me. I just miss him so much though.” At this point, tears started to fall down her cheeks but she kept on talking. “I understand he is an idol and is always busy with schedules. I’ve seen how packed your schedules can be and how you never really have time to talk to friends, especially when the managers take your phones during promotions and breaks to make sure you’re focused on work. I get that I really do…..I just…..I wish he would reply to one of messages. We haven’t really communicated with each other for the past 3 months. The messages I sent him in kakao and line haven’t even been opened. I just…want to be able to talk to him on where we stand.” With that, Rose wiped away her silent tears that fell as she talked. Feeling much better that she told someone what she has been repressing, she smiled realizing something she has known but pushed to the back of her mind. “I do have a slight crush on Hyungwon guys. I just....know I still have feeling for Junghwan too. He was the one I thought might be the one.”

                Hyorin, Dasom, Bora and Soyu didn’t know what to do once everything Rose said sunk in. Realizing how alone and confused she must have been while the rest of us were always at schedules, not replying to her messages till weeks or months at a time. They realized Sandeul could have just been super busy like they usually are and always had her on his mind. There was another possibility though. One that they were both hoping yet not wanting it to be. He could’ve moved on and forgotten about her or just didn’t care much for her. In their mind though, they knew he would still care for her. They all saw how they looked at each other on and off camera. There was a spark that could be seen by everyone. They couldn’t stop smiling when they were around each other and, with permission from his manager, would show skinship whenever they were allowed too. Bora went up to Rose and hugged her tightly. Soon after, the other members joined in the group hug not wanting to let Rose go.

                “Rose,” Bora spoke up as the never ending hug finally ended. “I think you should give Hyungwon a chance.” Rose just looked at her confused and with a furrowed brow. Bora just chuckled knowing what might be going through Rose’s mind. “Now I’m not saying to completely move on from Sandeul okay. You should, if you’re willing to, just take a chance and see where this crush of yours on Hyungwon goes. Go on a date with him or if that is too soon, just hang out with him like you usually do but with knowledge of your feeling for him now. We all just want you to be happy and maybe you being safe with Hyungwon will be good for the both of you in the long run. Whether it be as friends or something more, who knows. Just….for yourself, be happy again.” Rose took all that in and smiled. “Thank you guys for being there for me. I really needed to talk to someone about this and I’m glad it was you. I feel better than I have in a long time.” Rose smiled at them with tears of happiness filling her eyes. Giving each other another bear group hug, they all decided it was time to get ready for bed.

               Saying goodnight to her unnies and dongsaengs, Rose went to the extra bathroom that was in the dorm to change and clean up for bed. Knowing the dorm like the back of her hand, she knew that the extra room was always saved for her. Smiling to herself, she walked to the room happy she was able to talk about things that she kept and suppressed for a while. She got into bed and messaged two people before falling into a nice sleep, not having a nightmare this time. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and that..... is the update for today^^ 

i hope y'all liked it. 

i will do my best to update after i take two of my finals. 

i wish i could just fast foward to after finals and just get to relax and write T^T

i'll be doing something a bit different for the next chapter but i really hope you guys like it. 

it won't be that much of a noticable thing but it's something i just thought of.

let me know what you guys think about the story so far and comment below^^

please and thank you! love you guys<3