Dreaming of The Past

Dance Your Way Into My Heart

[Start of flashback/dream sequence]

          Rose and Sandeul just finished their 1 year filming of We Got Married. As the contract stated, after 1 year of filming, the married couple will be leaving the show and go on with their lives. Seems kind of harsh right? After spending all their time together, they would have to part ways knowing in the morning they wouldn’t see each other unless Sandeul’s company gave her permission. They spent the last day together as a married couple doing things they wanted to do with each other to make the other feel special before parting. The night was spent at Han River, lighting sparklers and writing words to each other, some inside jokes for only them to know, lighting paper lanterns with their wish written on them and releasing them into the sky. They made happy memories as long as they could before they had to say goodbye.

         Rose and Sandeul ended up crying knowing once they let the last lantern go, it would be over. Turning to look at each other, they noticed the tears streaming down their face. Rose tried to be strong but once Sandeul, whom she called Junghwan, wiped a tear from her face, she started bawling. As soon as she started loudly crying, Junghwan pulled her into a tight hug and tried to calm her down by comforting her. “D-Don’t cry Rose,” he said as he rubbed her back, “I-it….it’ll be okay. We-we’ll still see each other. I…I promise!” At this point, Junghwan yelled out the next sentence as a promise to each othe, Something unbreakable, in his opinion. He believed if he yelled something with pure meaning and want, it would keep the promise and will do what he can to make it come true and remain unbroken. “I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT. CALL OR TEXT, IN PERSON OR FACE TIME, I LOVE YOU AND NEVER WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY LIFE.” With every words he said, more silent tears rushed down his face as Rose’s sobbing became quieter to listen to what he said. She felt happy he still wanted her in his life. After a few moments of silence, she spoke up as she hugged him tighter. “I promise too Junghwan.” She sniffled at this point as she pulled away slightly to look him in the eyes, tears still falling. “I’ll always be here for you no matter when you need me. I’ll message, call, visit, do everything I can to keep you in my life. i…..i love you too.” Through her tears, she smiled at the last few words. She did love him, whether anyone knew her true feeling or not, she needed him to at least her it. As Junghwan heard those words, he smiled and started leaning towards her. As the last thing they did and the crew filmed unbeknownst to them, they gave each other a kiss….one of the last as a married couple. It was all bittersweet to the crew and production team filming them, knowing they favored them being together as did most of the viewers at home. Waiting till they finished their kiss, the director yelled “That’s a wrap,” completely ruining the last moments for them. “Let’s put everything away guys,” Mr. Lee the producer of the show said in a saddened, hush tone. As the crew started putting everything away, Junghwan and Rose, forgetting they were being filmed at that moment, broke the hug as a blush stained their cheeks.

        “I. I really am going to miss you Junghwan.” Rose said as she looked up at him, new tears forming in her eyes. Junghwan went up to her and pulled Rose into a tight hug, not wanting to let go. “I am going to miss you too Rose, my flower.” At the mention of my flower, Rose broke down and held onto Junghwan tightly, not wanting the moment to end. Not seeing him everyday was what she didn’t like the most. She got accustomed to his laugh, smile, his silly quirks and just…him in general that she didn’t know how to get back to before they lived together. Sure, the house they shared was just for the show but they did spend a lot of time together in the house. Little movie indoor dates, cooking together, inviting friends over to have small parties where childish games were played and innocent sleepovers. Turns out what they both would miss most was seeing each other before they slept, when they woke up and the cuddles.

        Trying to be strong for her, Junghwan took a small step back and let his hands rest on Rose’s shoulders. One hand slowly made its way to her cheek to caress it before leaning in for a more meaningful kiss.  As they broke the kiss, they both smiled. Rose holding Junghwan’s hand on her cheek with both of her hands and Junghwan just wanting her smiling. “Whenever you want to talk or just for anything Rose, I’ll always answer you.” Rose answered him with a loving smile he has only seen directed to him, “I’ll always answer your calls too. I’ll send you little selcas of myself at work and with other friends at amusement parks…especially of our food when we eat,” she said giggling to herself knowing he likes her taking photos of her meals and sending them to him. He did the same just so he knew she was eating well and to get to talk to her more during the day. “I’ll do the same too Rose.” With that last sentence, B1A4’s manager came up to them to take Junghwan back to the studio. “Sandeul, We have to go. The guys are waiting in the car.”

        Both turned to look at the manager before she let go of his hand. “Ne hyung. I’m on my way.” The manager looked at Rose and sadly smiled at her before giving her a hug. “It was so nice to get to know you Ms. Rose. Whenever you want to visit, just give either Junghwan or I a call okay?” Rose becoming like a daughter to him nodded and said “Ne Hyung.” She liked to call him that since he would call her unni for fun. As he left, Junghwan gave her one last tight hug and kiss on her lips. “This isn’t goodbye. I’ll see you soon okay?” Rose nodded and said I know, pecking his lips one last time. “I love you Junghwan.” “I Love you too Rose.”

[end of flashback/dream sequence]

        Rose woke up with tears streaming down her face and her heart hurting. She couldn’t believe that day was still clear as day to her in her dreams. Curling up in a ball under her covers, she started sobbing uncontrollably. She missed Junghwan….Sandeul. She hadn’t seen him for the past month which was understandable since he is an idol but hasn’t heard from him for 3 weeks. She was starting to feel forgotten and just wanted a small sign to know he still thought about her. Knowing he is a celebrity/idol, she is giving him the benefit of the doubt but has had moments of weakness. Sometimes she doesn’t know what to do and messages him, asking how he was and how he was doing and receives nothing. She knows from a few messages that he’s read them but the rest remain unread. *He’s probably busy* she would think and always tried to justify his actions, covering for him and protecting him from some of her idol friends as well. Feeling horrible at the moment, she messaged 2 people. Sandeul , being the first person she messaged and Hyungwon from Monsta X, one of her best guy friends.  They both received different messages.

             To: Junghwan

“I miss you. :( I hope you are doing okay Junghwan.  Sleep well and message or call me when you can. I will always love you.”

To: Hyungwonnie

“I dreamt about him again. Are you busy? If not, can we meet? I just want to be around someone right now and feel comfortable and safe again.”

Junghwan didn’t reply since he just finished rehearsal for an upcoming two day concert and fell asleep in his dorm an hour ago. Hyungwon, on the other hand, was still awake at 2am and replied pretty quickly.

                To: My Rose

“I’ll be outside your house in 10 minutes. You’re gonna stay with us at our dorm for the night so bring extra everything. Sistar noonas will be with us too so you won’t be the only girl. Wash up and smile okay noona? I’ll be there soon.”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And with that, i will end the chpt.

Sorry if there is too much of a back story but i felt like it was needed since i'm still in the beginning chapters of "We Got Married."

The next chapter will hopefully be out after i update Romantic Ticket and around the same time I update We Got Married. 

Leave me comments below if you can. They would make me smile^^