Happy To See You

Dance Your Way Into My Heart

         Rose looked at her phone as it rang, notifying her of a text message. She was happy Hyungwon messaged her back quickly since she was a complete mess, thinking about her memory/dream she just had. She smiled as she wiped away some tears and replied back after reading his reply.

                To: Hyungwonnie

    I’ll get my things ready then. Thank you Hyungwon for this. It’ll be nice to be with you guys again and I am sorry for putting you through all        this…you, your members and Sistar unnies and dongsaengs. :/

 

         After sending the message, she got up off her bed and started packing her bag with the essentials (toothbrush, under clothes, shirts, pants, etc) to sleep over with Monsta X and Sistar.  Once done with packing, Rose went to the bathroom to clean up, not wanting her face to be tearstained and puffy when they pick her up. Just when she finished cleaning up, there was a knock at the door. Rose went to door quickly, opening it to find Hyungwon there with a smile on his face. Hyungwon just looked at her to make sure she was fine before leaning down and giving her a big hug. Rose was surprised slightly by the hug she received but relaxed and hugged him back tightly. “I’m glad you are doing better Rose. Come on, let me help you with your things and let’s go,” he said in a calming way. As they parted the hug and Rose let him in. She gave him her bag to take to the car as she grabbed her favorite Panda stuffed animal from the bed and her pooh bear slippers to take with her. “Okay, I think that is everything,” she said as she looked around the room. “Ready to go Hyungwon?” She asked as she turned to face him, well to look up to him. “I’m ready whenever you are Rose. Come on, let’s go.” He said with a smile as he held out his hand to grab her free hand. She held it and gave it a squeeze and they stepped out of her apartment. She let go of his hand for a moment to lock the door then reached to hold it again as they left to the elevator. During the ride down to the first floor, Rose leaned on Hyungwon feeling comfortable and safe again. They both just smiled feeling comfortable with the silence in the elevator. As they walked out and went to the car, Hyungwon put everything in the truck and helped Rose into the van.

         Rose said hi to everyone and apologized as well for making they go out of their way to pick her up as she took her seat next to Hyungwon and I.M. Chuckling, Minhyuk responded to her. “Rose, don’t worry about it. You’re like family to us. We would feel offended if you said no to sleeping over with us and Sistar.” He ruffled her hair and smiled. “Don’t stress so much okay? You’ll get wrinkles and then we’d get in trouble with Hyungwon for giving you them.” The car erupted with laughs and comments like ‘We would’ and ‘Don’t even get us started with what he’d do to us.’ Rose just chuckled as she glanced at Hyungwon and saw him turn a pink tinge. She wanted to slightly and said small comments. “Would you really do that Hyungwon? Get mad at them cause I got wrinkles?”  Hyungwon became flustered and didn’t know what to say. “W-well…um….uh…….” Defeated, he said he would get mad at them and glances at Rose, seeing her smile. “Aww Hyungwonnie, you’re sweet.” She hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder happily as he smiled and put his arm around her so she’d be more comfortable.

        Hyungwon and Rose have had this kind of relationship since they became best friends. They’d feel so comfortable and at ease with each other that they’d be able to be playful with each other and as time went on, hold hands and hug. They would only hold hands though when they were alone though so they wouldn't get comments from their friends. Rose started to lean on him whenever something was wrong and vice versa. They’d always drop what they were doing for each other if something happened, whether it be good or bad and became each other’s rock in case they needed it. Everyone noticed after the whole Sandeul thing, they became inseparable. So inseparable that everyone thought they might be dating but it wasn’t true. It was obvious to everyone that Hyungwon liked Rose but no one knew how Rose felt. The members of Sistar though were starting to figure out her true feelings for Hyungwon and where Sandeul stood.

        Rose soon fell asleep in the van, even with the amount of noise the 7 young men were making. Hyungwon looked at her for awhile while smiling as he rubbed her shoulder in a comforting motion. Shownu soon saw this gesture and elbowed Wonho to see what Hyungwon was doing. They thought what he was doing was adorable but wanted to do something to show to everyone later. Wonho took his phone out and snapped a picture of them being cute together and chuckled to himself as he showed Shownu what he took. “I have something to show everyone later” he said in a whisper as he high fived Shownu. Leaving them alone soon after, everyone began falling asleep from a long day of schedules. Hyungwon though stayed awake till they arrived at their dorms at Starship. He spent the whole ride over just looking after (although some would say looking at) Rose and thinking he was happy she was sleeping with no nightmares for now. 

        Hyungwon had always known he’s had a crush on Rose since she appeared on We Got Married. He tried to keep it hidden but the rest of the members and trainees he would hang out with noticed his feelings for her. At first it was only because He would watch We Got Married nightly when it would show and especially when a new episode would come out.  It became more apparent when she came to visit Starship when Boyfriend and Sistar sunbaes were practicing their choreography. That day she stopped by with Sandeul and showed the dances she practiced just for them and for the show. She was able to meet the trainees she has heard so much about from the company especially the ones that would be on an upcoming show Starship was getting ready for. That was when they first met. It escalated from there as Rose began to visit more often and they began to talk more frequently. It was more apparent to him though around the time Sistar noonas and Rose would be practicing dances and invited the 12 upcoming No.Mercy trainees to join in, that it became more than a crush. He started to have deeper feeling that even to this day he tries to deny. He has said at times, to himself and other members of the group, that he won’t confess to Rose until she is either over Sandeul or if certain circumstances happen and it’s the only way to keep her in his life. He is afraid more than anything to lose her as a friend and he never wants that.

        The van came to a halt as their manager tried to wake everyone up. “Come on guys. We’re back. Get to your dorms and get some rest.” He said as he shook Kihyun and Jooheon awake as the others stirred awake and got up slowly. “Rose, you will be staying with Sistar in their Dorms okay?” Rose just nodded her head not knowing what she was saying yes too. All she knew was she wanted some sleep but didn’t want to get out of the car. Hyungwon laughed to himself as the members got out of the car and started walking to the building. Not wanting Rose to leave his side, he told her he would carry her upstairs. She fought slightly but considering she was tired, she didn’t put up much of a fight. He asked their manger if they could take her bag upstairs and they nodded. He got out the car first and asked her to get to the edge of the seat. He effortlessly picked her up in his arms bridal style with her panda and shoes in hand. She squealed slightly from the lift but smiled and held onto him and they went into the building with the other. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That is the end of Chapter 2. 

I think i just like fluff with Hyungwon guys <3 probably why i always leave it with things like this.

I will be working on the next chapter tomorrow since it is 4:04am as it is and i need sleep. O.O 

Thank you guys for still following this story and sorry for not updating in a long time .

I've been busy with school since i'm a senior in college. T^T

i will be updating more often and not make you wait months for the next chapter. 

Thank you guys again and comment below. Let me know what you think of the story so far!

 

-Soni ^^