002

'D.O' you write in a diary?

ll Dec 5 20XX ll 

Ugh i couldn't get any sleep because of that playboy Kyungsoo, His smile keeps popping out of no where. Like i woke up and did the nornal things i did untill i was cooking eggs then his voice popped out fo no where. like HOW IS THAT NOT CREEPY? I didn't even want to eat because of him ugh. Well since i been just writing in you it looks likes i have 5 minutes to spare and since I don't really know what to write right now I guess i'll just go to school which means I have to get ona bus and then be pushed around with people taller then me.

ll Dec 5 20XX 7:45 am ll

Okay i'm on the bus right now and at least there not as many people today which is not bad. I wonder what i have for first class... what was it again.............................................Oh! i REMEMBER i have dumb P.E how fun ugh. Tell me whyyyyyyy? I adore U so much P.E so much.... yay. Like i love it that everyone trips me nad then laughs heheh okay i'll stop with my weird writing anwyas i have to walk to school for the next 5 minutes

ll Dec 5 20XX 2:01 pm ll

Ugh fricking Minji she such and rude, too over herself

Well what happened to me that i was walking until Mr. playboy came out of no where and he said he'll take me to school since i helped him with his pass. But who need to go on the bus when you can drive! anways i said sure since i didn't want to be rude to him. So we got to school grounds everyone saw me the nerd who was in a car wih the most popluar guy I know it even sounds funny to me too. Anwyays getting to story here Minji saw that and she got mad that when at lunch she poured well her "friends" did and I was all wet and i started to smell go I ran to the girls change room which was the best thing I could do. I took a bath and headed out I still smelled weird and i'm just waiting for school to end. Then when I walked out of the change room and bumped into someone. Can you guess who it is? Yeah let's not play dumb, it was Kyungsoo. with his wet hair and towel around his y neck. But sadly no guys like would date me for someone like him plus, he's a playboy and i am not gonna fall for that umlike others but his eyes were like stars in darkness which i couldn't take my eyes off. ANYWAYS getting to the point he saw me and said "Hm? you don't have the same class as me but why are you wet?" Because my hair was still wet from washing it. "Oh I u-um fell into Um mud" Yeah yeah i looked like a pado but i didn't want to say that his girlfriend did this to me it's like i want him to break up with her he can date me anyways. "Oh your better be careful clumly" That part he said i didn't understand if that was a nice or mean thing whatever. After that he just walked away.

ll Dec 5 20XX 7:00 pm ll

I wa studing but then i wanted to take a break but i had nothing to do so i just i guess wrote here lol. Well imma go back to studing...... 


ANNYEONGHASAEYO

i know This Chapter was short but for this one I don't have many ideas so i mostly just write shorter chapters.

I'LL TRY MY BEST though because I want to finish it since I have 2 Story's going on and doing that is hard since I have school and i have to study.

If you can please do go and read "Just a boy in Luv" if you like BTS awkward fluff's stuff lol

THANK YOU FOR READING 

good bai lovelys~