001

'D.O' you write in a diary?

|| Dec 4 20XX ||.

hello diary, Well your my new diary because the rest of mine are full already >.< School is still the same ever since I was a freshmen in XOXO high school really my school life is read, get bullied, study, get bullied, go home and I don't mind being alone anyways so the only thing I get pissed at is that people only really judge me just because I write in a diary life is so unfair. Since I only have 10 minutes before I have to go to history class. I guess ill just tell you what happened for the pass 2-3 hours being here. So I got to school and I had P.E for first class and as I was putting away my bag and books until Lee Minji and her friends came up to me and then she had a few books in her hand then when she walked up to me she dropped them right on top on me after she said that she was like "OMG I'm so sorry are you okay?" she made a fake worried face like something happened to me and she actually cared. After she 'helped' pick up the books she dropped on me. Then she went close to my ear and said "don't worry I'll bring rocks next time~" after she said that she just walked away... When she left I picked myself up and went to the girls change room, I got in my school's gym uniform and head out of the girls change room and into the gym. "10 laps outside then do 61 jumping jacks" that what's the P.E teacher said. So as so the whole class went out doing their laps. I had to say I'm the not worst yet not the best at P.E like I least I'm not the last one finished in running But always the first one would be D.O well since this is a new diary I should tell you. D.O is his nickname his real name is Do Kyungsoo and he's such a player going with almost ever girl that he 'likes' and the worst part is he lives next door to me and your rooms face each other like you don't know how many times I seen him makeout with a different girl in that room. He's one the fastest runners in our school so why wouldn't he be first? Well it looks like I gonna to see you later.

|| Dec 4 20XX 11:38 am |

| so I'm back and it's lunch so yeah History was fine all that's was annoying that Playboy kept on firt with girls the while class like what the hell? Since it's lunch I gotta eat I havent ate anything ever since this morning. Oh look its D.O and his friends. EXO, EXO is their group name I don't know what it means but all ibhad to say there used to be A LOT of them like 12? but then 3 of them transferred to a different school and don't even let me get started how playboyish they are. They have girls on them left and right it's weird and dumb they would go our with you then leave you for some other girl. Like really it's just so a~~~~in~ l~~~ ~~ ~~ese g~~ls kn~w an~th~~g~

|| Dec 4 20XX 11:57 am ||

OMFG I want to kill Miss Minji SO BADLY. Idf you didn't know diary if you see in the last page the end of the writingvis messed up BECUASE OF HER so I was getting my lunch until Minji came up to me and poured her milk in FRONT OF MY DIARY "oops... Didn't see your there and your diary~ hm~" she smiled and walked away LIKE HOLY JELLY. First your pour books on me now milk on my PAPER! ugh I can't stand that girl and even worse she dating D.O right now oh dog damn I don't want to see her outside my window! Ugh just kill me while you can ㅠ^ㅠ || Dec 4 20XX 6:11 pm || you don't know what just happened today so today I have to take bus to go home. I was about to go on the bus until D.O came up to be saying "hey can you lend me a ticket I forgot mine at home" well I dd because I talked to him and I didn't want to act rude so I we were on the bus it was really squished in there that me and D.O body's were touching with was the most deadful time. When we got off and walked home he said "thank you" and then ran off.

"don't fall for him he's a Playboy" ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hello! Sorry if I write the story short it's just that my engrish (Bad English) likes to come in and mess up everyhing. So what do you guys think? kyungsoo as a playboy huh? I know weird because in fanfics he's like the nerd but I wanted to change that because in a video for a movie (Pure Love) like they were interviewing Kyungsoo and Sohyun and he said "since u grown now I know somethings that So Hyin probably doesn't know about" and I was like "ooh Kyungsoo getting dirty hmmm" So that's what really made me make this fanfic. I really hope you like it!!!