Intoxicated

Intoxicated

 

 

Intoxicated

 

 

 


 

 

 

"One more shot! One more shot!" everybody in the room shouted.

Seohyun held the shot glass in between her fingers, took some deep breaths and some courage before drinking all of its contents in one shot.

Her face scrunched as the bitterness of the soju hit her tongue. was burning and her face was heating up. Everything around her was getting blurry and starting to spin. 

She raised the empty shot glass into the air and yelled, "SMTOWN! Cheers!"

Applause and laughter errupted. The precious, innocent maknae of Girls' Generation was drinking more than usual. 

It was an after concert party and most of the company's artists were present. The others had to leave early because of another schedule. 

If you were wondering why Seohyun was drinking a lot, there was a reason and it involved jealousy. She was not the type of person who gets envious easily but because she was in love, the probability of it happening  increased. Even the simplest interaction between her boyfriend and any woman, married or not, she would see red. 

Her insecurities were fluctuating ever since they started dating a month prior. She knew that he chose her but she knew he would get tired of her sooner or later. She was not that fun to be with. She would nag and it might annoy him. She was awkward to be with. He also had a lot of girls surrounding him so it made her worry more. Nevertheless, she was the happiest woman when he asked her to be his girlfriend. 

The one started going out with her was part of a group also under SM Entertainment and fellow maknae, Super Junior's Kyuhyun.

The source of jealousy? 

Kyuhyun was talking to his good friend f(x)'s Victoria and it looked like he was having a good time. That was it. She was jealous over such a simple thing but she couldn't help it. Seohyun believed that Kyuhyun was closer to Victoria than his own girlfriend. She was so in love with him that a thought of him leaving her would crush her into pieces. It was the first time Seohyun acted and felt this way seeing that Kyuhyun was her real first love. 

She was going to pour another drink but Tiffany stopped her.

"Seohyun-ah, you should stop now. You are drunk," she said as she took the shot glass off her hand and placed it on the table. "Where is Kyuhyun-oppa? Seohyun is too drunk."

Super Junior's leader Leeteuk called out the maknae's name really loud and within seconds he was already beside her.

"Yes Hyung?" he replied. 

"Can you drop Seohyun to her room? She drunk too much," Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun looked towards the very intoxicated woman. Her head was swaying and her eyes were getting heavy before her head dropped to the table. 

Kyuhyun shook her gently and called her name a few times but she didn't even flinch. 

"What happened to her?" he asked Tiffany.

"That is our question."

He thought about it for a second but no answer came to mind. Did he do something wrong that upset her or did somebody else did?

"I didn't do anything or at least that's what I think…" he noticed tears falling down her flushed cheeks. 

Without wasting another second, he put her arm over his neck and carried her into his arms. She was not that light and he was glad that this was the case. It showed him that she was eating well and was healthy. 

He said his excuses before leaving the restaurant and drove to the hotel where they were all staying. They were not in South Korea so going to their dorms was not an option.

He was a mess when they arrived at her hotel room. He was panting and his sweat was trickling all over his body. A drunk Seohyun must never appear ever again, he thought with a red face. 

Kyuhyun placed her on the bed and tucked her in. He sat on the nearby seat trying to have a bit of rest from carrying her. A few minutes later, he was off to dreamland.

 


 



The light was still on and it was too bright. Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and let it adjust. Her head was pounding and she was feeling nauseous. This is what a mega hangover feels like, she thought. 

She sat up and groaned as the pain worsened, "I am never drinking again."

"Are you okay?" she looked towards the source of the voice. He was sitting with his legs crossed and his head tilted to the side.  

When she saw him, the headache disappeared and her mind slowly remembered what happened. She got jealous and she hated herself because she was nearly going to harm Victoria and this was not her. In her mind, she was punching her and throwing gogumas at her for making him smile like that. A smile she never saw him wearing in front of her. It made her think that she was not the one for him. What he needed was somebody unlike her. Somebody much better than her. 

She got off the bed and headed to the table at the other end, ignoring Kyuhyun's question. She grabbed a glass and poured herself a glass of water from the jug. It was hard to drink but she forced herself anyway.

Kyuhyun stood up and approached her, "Are you okay?"

He waited for an answer but he didn't get any. He noticed that she started crying just by how her shoulders shook. This made him more worried. He grabbed her by her shoulders and made her face him. What he saw made his heart break. She looked hurt. He quickly pulled her to a hug and caressed her hair. 

"Please tell me what's wrong, Joohyun. I am very worried right now. Did something happen?"

She only shook her head and since he didn't know what made her like this, he tried his best to comfort her by whispering some sweet words to her ear.

Her sobs didn't stop and she suddenly started apologizing. 

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked in a gentle voice. Kyuhyun was sure that she didn't do anything wrong to him so why was she apologizing?

He pulled away from the hug and looked at her crying face. When their eyes met, he saw guilt and fear. 

"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun-oppa," she apologized for the umpteenth time with her tears continuously flowing down her cheeks.

"Shhh," he wiped her tears. "It's okay. There is nothing to apologize for. You didn't do anything wrong."

"I did. I did something horrible… I'm sorry."

"What did you do, sweetie? Can you tell me?"

She shook her head, "No, I can't tell you because you'll hate me."

She cried more. It was getting too painful for Kyuhyun. He has never seen Seohyun cry this much. 

"I will not hate you, Joohyun. I will never hate you so you can tell me what's wrong."

"...I was jealous."

"Huh?"

That's it?, he thought. She was crying because she was jealous?

"Jealous of what?"

"Jealous of Victoria-eonni," she sniffled and continued. "You looked very happy when she talked to you and it made me realize that I have never seen you that happy with me. I even fed her gogumas with laxatives in my mind."

A few seconds of silence before he errupted into laughter. Seohyun looked confused.

"Why are you laughing? Was there something funny with what I said?"

Kyuhyun pulled her for another hug, burying his face in her curls. Her hands were holding onto his shirt. 

"You were jealous of nothing. We were talking about you back then."

"About what?"

"About how I am lucky to have you. It took us years to realize what we were feeling for each other and I am so happy to have you right now. Every morning when I wake up, I pinch myself just in case it was a dream... And I also get jealous. I recently discovered that you have too many fanboys."

She giggled, "They are harmless and besides, you got the girl."

He pulled away from the hug and pecked a her forehead, "And you got the man."

He leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. It was so short that she felt a bit disappointed. 

"Oppa~", she whined before puckering her lips cutely.

"Aigoo. My adorable girlfriend wants to do something dirty so early in the morning."

Seohyun grinned, "So what? It's still three o'clock so we have a lot of time."

"Have you forgotten what you did to me coming here?"

She squeaked when he suddenly carried her bridal style and laid her down the bed. He gave her a short, sweet kiss and said, "You go on top."

Her eyes widened of shocked, "What?!"

They never did something above kissing. Seohyun wanted to keep it that way until marriage and Kyuhyun respected her decision. Her eonnis also asked him not to touch her or else he would be killed by their bare hands. Scary. They were capable of doing such a thing.

Kyuhyun laid down on his stomach on the space beside her and closed his eyes, "You go on top and massage me. Sleeping on the chair made my back hurt and I still have a schedule later."

Her nausea and headache disappeared completely just by looking at his peaceful face. He looked tired but he was still handsome… and cute.

Seohyun gave him a peck on his cheeks as a thank you. She was going to start massaging his back but he turned around so that his back was on the bed and pulled her on top of him, cuddling her to sleep.

 

 

 


A/N

I'm sorry again for the grammar and spelling mistakes. My English might have annoyed you and I'm sorry again ;;

I kind of rushed the final parts of it xD stoopid moi

And it doesn't have a satisfying ending (in my opinion) xD

 

Thanks for reading <3