My Love Story

My Love Story

Phoebe is a normal girl who goes to an elite school for the rich. She got in by scholar ship. Everyone there looks down on her. The kingka’s there don’t know she’s alive.

Her story starts off on a normal day.

“Galaxy get up!!” Mom always called me by my nickname. Only if she was really mad would she use my real name. “It’s time for school.”

I dreaded the horrid school. I only went to help out with my mom. My mom has always wanted to go to SM Elite High but never could because of money. I always saw it as a snotty rich kid school, but I had to please my mother.

I kicked off my sheets and got up. Walking lazily to my bathroom. “Stupid school.” I mumble under my breath.

Once done making myself presentable for school, I head down to be greeted by my mom an breakfast. “Morning sweetie.”

“Moring.” I groggily say.

“How is school going for you?” I hate when she asks. I always have to lie and tell her everyone is nice but in reality it is horrible. Everyone there treats me like trash. Just because I got in without paying for anything.

“Everyone is nice as always.” I smile at her.

“That must be so nice. If only I could have got a scholar ship at your age.” She dreamily looks at me.

“It’s not all great.” I say under my breath.

“What was that honey?”

“Nothing mom, I was just saying how I need to go. School awaits.”

“Well I wouldn’t want to hold you back any longer.’

I grab my stuff and put my shoes on.” Bye mom.” I open the door and head to the worst place on the planet.

I use to go to a nice high school but when I suddenly got a scholar ship to SM that all changed.

The walk to the high school’s grand gate. Walking in, I could already feel the stares from everyone. I have been going here for almost a year and yet they act as if I have never been here.

The only good thing that comes from coming here is Luhan. He is one on the kingkas but yet I can’t help but find him attractive. On the second week of school is when I met him. I was having a hard time adjusting to the school. I was walking around trying to find my class when I saw a figure in the distance. I walked over to him, low and behold it was Luhan. He was gorgeous. After staring for some I finally got his attention. He seemed taken back that I approached him so easily. But he seemed glad that I did. I asked him where my next class was he pointed me in the right direction. And that was the last time I talked to him.

Just remembering talking to Luhan made me all happy inside. Yet all good thing come to an end. I sighed and looked around. Suddenly my eyes met with another, Luhan. We had made eye contact, but that’s not all, he smiled. I turned to mush right then and there.

Luhan, the Luhan smiled at me. I though he never noticed me. I thought he always ignored me but I caught him staring at me. This must be a dream. I pinch my cheek. “Ouch.”  Nope not a dream. I look back at Luhan and see him giggling. Wa he laughing at me or something else.

I was all confused at the moment. I just pushed my thoughts away and walked to my first class.

Once there I try and forget the encounter earlier this morning. I sat there in a daze when finally the teacher came in. He started the lesson but I could not get over what happened this morning.

“Phoebe, please answer the next question.” Mr. Choi asked. When I didn’t say anything he sighed. “Page 156. Ex. 2. Number 5. And next time pay attention.” I just nod my head and get to the right page. I answer the question the best I could. The teacher thankfully lets me off the hook that I didn’t pay attention.

“Nerd.” I turn around to see Kai. He acted as if he didn’t do anything but every time I answer a problem he calls me names. I hate it so much.

After another 35 minutes class ends and we have a 20 minute break. Every time I get a break from this horrid school I go to my favorite place. The rooftop. The principal gave me the key to it because he said that he was a scholar student to and he knew how hard it is for people like me. I was really grateful to him. It is the only place I don’t get ridiculed.

I trudged up the stairs and reached the locked door. I grab the key from my pocket and put it in the key hole. With a click the door opened, walking out to an open sky.

“This is so relaxing!” A giant smile appears on my face. I always looked forward to this, were no one is up here and it’s just me.

“It does feel nice doesn’t it?” I freeze on the spot. I thought I was the only person who had the key to the door.

“Your probably wondering how I got up here, well you left the door wide open.” I turn to see who could have been in the same place as me. When my eyes land on Luhan. My heart stops.

“H-h-how did you know a-about this?” I squeak out.

“My dad and the principal are really close friends. So he told me about this place. I knew someone came up here but I never imagined it to be you.”

The way he said the last sentence irked me. “So you’re saying that because I’m a scholar student I shouldn’t be allowed up here.”

“No, I wasn’t saying that. It’s just no one really is supposed to be up here. I just wasn’t expecting the cute girl I met when this school year started.”

I was frozen to the spot, did the guy I have a crush on call me cute. And he actually knew I excited. This was really surprising.

“Hey are you ok. You look a bit red.” Well maybe because the crush I have had all year said I was cute.

I hid my heated face from his eyes, “W-well I should get going. My next class will start soon.” And with that I fled the area.

“What a funny girl.” Luhan mumbled to himself.

 

When I got to my next class my face was all red. People kept on staring at me like I was a unicorn. I just ignored them and though back to what Luhan had said, “Cute girl”

I wonder if someone positioned his food or something.

Girls stared to screaming but I paid no attention to them. That was until I heard Luhan’s name. I turned my head to see him and his other eleven friends. Yet he was not looking at the screaming fangirls he was staring straight at me. He really has gone crazy.

He handed a note to one of his friends, the one that is in my class.  After that the group left, leaving his friend Xiumin. Xiumin walked my direction, when he pasted a note landed on my desk.

    Dear Phoebe,

  I would like to meet after school where we met today. I will be waiting.

                                                            ~L

I was very surprised at the moment. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that Luhan knows my name or that he wants to meet me after school.

The rest of the day consisted of me thinking about what will happen after school and what will happen, and avoiding Luhan. I know girls would be the opposite but I am different when it comes to things like this. I’m not good at it at all.

In all my life I have never been stared at or let alone a note from my crush. I decided that I would go and see what he wanted.

The next thing I knew school was over and I was a nervous wreck. I put my stuff in my locker as always but instead of going home I headed to the stair way, which lead to Luhan. I grabbed the key from my pocket and put it in the lock. The door swiftly opened, reveling Luhan standing in the middle of the roof with a rose.

He looked up and met my eyes. His eyes twinkled with love. I didn’t really understand what was happening at the moment but I was liking it.

“You are one strange girl you know that right?” I was taken back by his strange comment. I was about to open my mouth to protest but he spook before I could. “And that’s one of the things I like about you.”

My eyes bulged out of my skull. Does that mean Luhan likes me? I was utterly speechless. How come I never noticed?

“B-but I thought you never knew I was alive.”

He laughed at my comment. “Have you not seen the stares from me every day you passed by me. The first day you talked to me was the best day in my life because I was lucky enough to meet such a special girl.”

Again Luhan had left me dumbfounded. “I always thought you hated me because you avoided me like the plague.” He laughed.

“That’s not true, I stayed away because I was afraid I would always watch you and I thought you would think I was a creeper. I like you, I could never hate.”

Luhan took a step closer to me, he was close enough I could make out all of his facial features. He put a hand on my cheek. “Phoebe you know I have been in love with you for the longest time. Just hearing those words makes my heart flutter. I like you to Phoebe.” Luhan leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. The butterflies in my stomach left the moment my lips met with his. I felt like I was on cloud nice. Luhan backed away and I pouted at the emptiness I felt on my lips. Luhan looked at me “You know the more you do that the more I want to kiss you again.” I blush at his forwardness.

“Now Phoebe would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?”

My face was so red at the moment that I did not trust my voice so I just nodded my head. Luhan had the most dazzling smile I have ever seen. “I promise I will be the best boyfriend ever.”

______________________________

Hey!! I bring you a Oneshot for my friends birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOEBE!!!! LOVE YOU!! i hope you like it. i might not be the best since i just put it together like that but i hope you like it. From you friend Mel <3

                                                  ~Crazy<3