magical guidelines

HOGWARTS 2ND GENERATION ▬ APPLY CLOSED

magical guidelines

HEADER IMAGE

i solemnly swear that i am up to no good

 

ONE: please keep the app as tidy as you can. you can add things to it if you want just don't make the app go cray cray.

TWO: i don't really know how many i will be choosing that depends on your apps if they are all brilliant maybe you will all get in.

THREE: the pasword is your favourite spell linked to a gif of your face claim.

FOUR: remember that this takes place the year 2015 as in current time.

FIVE: i don't want everybody to be asian let it be mixed your face claim can be whoever you want. Actors, idols, celebrities, youtuber just have a gallery of them and that they suit the age.

SIX: as for the love interests they can be anyone and are optional. idols, actors, oc or a child of someone from the first gen. but if you want another applican as your love intrest just fill in the love story with how you act around your love. i'm more than happy to play matchmaker just so you know and remember no one is famous in this applyfic as it is an au fic. i'm only accepting hetro couples it's just that i at writing for other couples.. sowwy..

SEVEN: years and ages.
1st year = 11-12
2nd year = 12-13
3rd year = 13-14
4th year = 14-15
5th year = 15-16
6th year = 16-17
7th year = 17-18
I will be accepting applicans that are born 1997 to 2004. why from 1997? well you could be repeating a year.

EIGHT: For the personality you don't have to write a novel but more the merrier and don't forget four bad traits and four good traits at least. and write so i can understand and write about the lovely witch/wizard.

NINE: The background doesn't have to be long either but remember that if you are applying as a 6th year for example include some background from school aswell. If you are a muggleborn state how the character found out the powers they have and how they and their parents reacted when they got the letter.

TEN: You can apply as a female and as a male.

ELEVEN: You can apply more than once ^-^

TWELVE: when it comes to the family part state if they are a muggle or werewolf or whatever they are an the relationship. In the frienship and rivals section state blood status as well as the house that they are in and rlatonship.
 


WANT SOME GOLDEN POINTS?
♥ HAVE GIFS IN THE APP! I LUUUUUUVVV GIFS...
♥ include either domino or marigold in your app ;)
♥ include the children of the 1st gen in the app
♥ lots of quirky trivias
♥ have a unique personaliy
♥ detailed profile~