wizard & witch list

HOGWARTS 2ND GENERATION ▬ APPLY CLOSED

Wizard & Witch list

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Domino cauldwell

 

A flirty halfblood with anger management issues. Is how people would explain Domino Cauldwell to someone who didn't know him. Not like anyone at school wouldn't know who this wizard was. Born 24th of December 1998 the boy stands tall at seventeen years of age. Forcing his friends to call him Dom, this particular wizard favourite subjects are defence againts dark arts classes and astronomy. Dom is a boy who doesn't like to feel lonely and tries to hook up with girls one after another. ( but not without a few slaps from his lovers). Even though his best friend is a girl he doesn't stop with love habits. Dom doesn't let anything get in the way of getting or achiving something that he wants. What he wants, he will have. Domino Cauldwell amuses himself with playing small pranks on his house mates (and teachers for that matter), drinking tea, ladies and to bugg Marigold with stealing her mp3 and headphones.
"you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

marigold fedele

 

This girl is often found either in the great hall reading a book while listening to music or in the herbology classrooms treating the plants. This muggleblood was born on 7th of june 1998 on a sunny day. Her name was something her mother came up with as Marigold's father brought marigolds for her mother. Her parents were pretty shocked when Marigold got her letter but let her go anyway. They had afterall seen Marigol make flowers bloom just by consentrating on the flower. Marigold favourite subjects are herbology and potions. She has a lot of friends in the hufflepuff house and she loves to go to hogsmeade on weekends and drink butterbeer. Even though lots of her friends are from hufflepuff her best friend comes from slytherin strange as it sounds. She likes baking chocolate mint cookies and to listen to muggle music.
"true love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life a real meaning"