School shopping and a new friend.

the Ouran High School Host Club: Kpop version

Sen POV

--------------------

I hate shopping. I hate shopping for clothes specifically. I swear I wanted to die. I was at the mall with Nanami and Joshua getting clothes that will impress my classmates. Ouran doesn't have a dress code so I was free to wear whatever. I asked Nanami for anime shirts but no. Jeans. No. Guys clothes. No... I swear I will be a laughing stock in a dress. As I shop I see a girl in designer clothes with long brown hair and holding a designer purse. She saw me and olled her eyes and walked over to me. "You must be Sen the new trash coming to Ouran. As if school wasn't bad enough already with Second class citezins. " I clench my fists trying to resist the urge to punch her. She went on and on about me never living up to the school. She snapped a pic of me and gave me a certain look then walked off. I couldn't believe a girl like her existed. I went up to Nanami and looked at her with confidence and seriousness. "Sis... buy me he cutest... most gorgeous... most dazzling outfits for school you can buy." She looked as if she wanted to cry. She hugged me and then we began to search. Joshua who was with us picking clothes was surprises by my choice. I didn't care though because I was going to prove that wrong one way or another. 

Like every anime: there's always a villan or rival to crush. And mine was the girl. I swear this year was going o be my last if I ever think of suicide by how annoyed I am at the moment. Anyway as they look I try on many clothes. We ven asked for foriegn clothes from Korea, America, etc. I was trying on something every five minutes getting a workout. I never knew shopping was such a sport. As I tried clothes Joshua was n charge of looking for perfume and make.up for me. I only agreed to mascara and lip gloss and also some all natural colored eye shadow. I don't like heavy make up not does Nanami so we decided minimal and all natural would be best. As o tried on clothes I finally got my outfits. Nanami said she was given a huge raise and onus and by the end if the month we could move to an actual house soon I was happy since she always wanted to move out. She said she'll look for a place close to my school so when her friends come by she can brag about me being successful and  prodigy. 

Nanami finally stopped and bought me over 25 shirts, 45 dresses, and 3 skirts. We bought e a pair of flats and dress shoes in white so they go with every thing. We got my hair did and Joshua picked out the effect make up kit and Daisy scented perfume. I felt like I was going to be a super model. As we walked around more I saw Amber in the men's department. I walked o her and carefully stood quiet to surprise her. When I was close enough I yelled her name. "Yah Amber!" She gasped and turned to me with annoyance. She flicked by forehead and I rubbed it so wouldn't be as painful. Why can't she take a joke? She poke with a sad voice. "My brothers are forcing me to wear girls clothes. So now I'm saying good bye to my favorite brands before I head to the dark side..." I patted her back because that is what I just did and shopping for girls is a pain. We talked bout video games and anime and even manga. K guess we font know about girl stuff much because when we tried to talk about boy bands and actors and clothes we always compared it to manga and anime. We're such dorks. In a good way though. 

Nanami calls.me.over and I get up and said good bye fool.of sadness to.Amber and wished her luck with shopping. She is so.going to need it. As I walk by I see a boy with white hair with small bits of color a cat like eyes. I blush and felt my heart beat faster. I don't know what I'm feeling but I do know is that I'm outa here. I walked away and went to Nanami before she even saw me. I swear she is so excited for all this shopping. We finish after getting my eye brows and lip waxed which hurt like he'll and then we are on our way home to have some dinner. As Nanami cooks. Joshua and I organize my closest and dresser for my clothes. Sadly we threw away some of my other clothes but I kept my anime shirts. Nanami agreed to that thankfully knowing  love my anime oppas with all my heart and soul.  I honestly felt I would be a deserter if I gave up my anime shirts. If I gave up anime anything really. Tomorrow is when we by my book bag, books, pencils, and other school supplies. 

During dinner we all spoke."Sen... are you nervous?"

"About what Joshua?"

"About being with all those rich kids. What if they give you a hard time or even hurt you in a way?"

"Joshua I can handle it. I am just worried about Vernon oppa seeing we won't be together this year since he is going to Shonen Dragon Public High school"

Nanami smirked at how I mentioned my best friend Vernon. He's been a friend since we we're 6 and he came here from America. I turn away until she spoke. "Does Vernon know anything of this~? He should know since he is your boyfriend." I roll my eyes and spoke firmly and clearly. "He is not my boyfriend nanami. We are just friends. Nothing more and nothing less"

"If you say so. I just think as a girl that maybe you two should date already before I arrange a marriage between you two!" 

I sigh and continue to eat. Nanami strongly ships me and Vernon but I just say we are friends and nothing more. Joshua ships me with no one. He says I have to be older than him to date meaning never. I was so against it so I told him I had a boyfriend when I never did to piss him off and his reaction is always the same funny expression of him yelling and threatening and cursing which is rare for him. Soon I head to my room and watch the anime Kamisamma Kiss and then slowly drift o sleep. I dream of school and shopping and most of all: the mystery boy from the mall. I feel he is very familiar but I don't know where from. I shrug off the thought of him and continue to sleep.

 

It is now morning and we are at the book store with Vernon and his family. His sister heads to the kids section in the book store and Vernon and I head for the manga section. Vernon and his family came because they we're free and wanted to spend time with us. I told Vernon about me going to Ouran High school. He smiled and hugged me and then congratulated me. After the hug I turned to Nanami and she smirked and I just rolled my eyes. Why does she ship us? Believe me I wish I knew. Vernon and I talked about many things such as school, his friends, and mostly me moving. "Are you sure you aren't nervous. You're going to a private school. A private school.  Sen imagine the verbal abuse and such"

"Vernon I don't care. I want a good future and good education for myself. I promise I'll visit Shinene Dragon to see you during my free period OK. It is only a few blocks away."

"You better. But don't ever come around 2:30 to 4:30."

"Why are in some embarrassing club?"

"Sort of but that's another story."

I giggle and we continue to browse manga. Soon I see that mystery boy again. He turned our way and smiled and walked toward us. I rubbed my face to get rid of the blush. Vernon looked up and smiled. "Minghao wassuo?"

"Nothing much Vernon. How's it with you? Excited for school?"

"As excited I'll ever be. Anyway this is my best friend Sen. She is an otaku like us"

"Thats cool"

He and I locked eyes and we both blush. Vernon saw and giggled. We turn to him and pretended what happened didn't happen. I found 3 new mangas to buy and took then to the register and bought them with my own money and received a free manga magazine in return. Nanami found a cute anime book bag for me that was from Kamisamma Kiss. I hugged her and she hugged back. I knew she loved me but I didn't know she lived me so much to buy me an anime book bag for school. after the shopping I said bye to Mingahao and Vernon. But before I walked away Minghao grabbed my hand and gave me a paper. "Have a nice journey home." He spoke sweetly then winked. I blushed hen walked off. I tried not to blush a lot but what Minghao did really made me burst into a flame of red on my face. Joshua teased me and Nanami kept saying it was because my heart is thinking of Vernon.

I swear I live my family but they are too much sometimes. I lay in the back seat and sleep during the ride to who knows where. I just know Nanami is taking me to her friends house so her and Joshua can be able to work their night shifts.

I wonder who this friend is...