Two

Summer Vacation

 

***

"Keep quiet before i wushu you!" Zitao screeched as he tried to block out the shrill voice of the alarm clock. Irritated, he shot up and threw the alarm clock across the room, landing directly on Minseok's crotch.

"Oof." 

Zitao widened his eyes at the scene of Minseok jumping up and squirming in pain. The younger male quickly closed his eyes and went back to his sleeping posture, not wanting Minseok to know it was him.

Just then, Baekhyun walked in, his tank top sitting on his shoulder as he ruffled his wet hair. There was a cheeky smile pastered on his face. Before he knew it, Minseok had pounced at him and was now sitting on top of him. 

"What-" 

"I'm so freaking getting back at you!"

There came a series of shouts and ouchs before Baekhyun ran out of the room, still whining and holding his aching . Zitao stiffled a laugh as he peek from the blankets.

"Zitao, wake up." He could hear Minseok call as the older male walked into the bathroom. When the bathroom closed, Zitao bolted out of the room and bursted into a fit of laughter.

 

 

"I don't know-"

"I swear i did nothing, i just came out of the shower."

"Minseok doesn't hit people for no specific reasons." Yi Fan replied as he eyed Baekhyun who was frowning.

"Yah Zitao!" Baekhyun shouted when he noticed the familiar head of platinum hair sneakily walking across the hall.

"N-neh, hyung?"

"Tell me what you did again!"

"Oops, i got caught." Zitao muttered under his breath, his eyes fleeting around, trying to find for a way to escape.

"Mwoh?"

"Ah er, i-i, ihithiscrotchwithmyalarm." Zitao blurted out in one go, avoiding Baekhyun's piercing stare.

"What? Repeat it again." This time it was Yifan who asked, confusion present in his eyes.

"I hit his crotch with my alarm."

"What-"

"Ahahhahahaah."

Yifan bursted out laughing while Baekhyun was busy pouting at the panda kid. Luhan who just came out of his room noticed the small laughter fit going on decided to plop down beside Baekhyun.

"Why are you in those pink pyjamas?" Baekhyun asked as he gave Luhan an amused look. Luhan's eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he noticed what he was clad in.

Hot Pink Tank Top and Boxers.

"Yah! Yixing!"

"I'm going to kill you!"

There was a series of shouts coming from Luhan as he entered the room he shared with Yixing. Just the night before, Luhan was pretty sure he fell asleep with his matching grey pants and t shirt so how did he wake up with a hot pink outfit.

It must have been Yixing. 

His assumption was confirmed when the latter started to giggle when he saw Luhan's angry expression. The two started to engage in a small pillow fight which ended up with Yixing's unicorn flying out of the window.

.

 

 

KNOCK.

"Who the hell is throwing pebbles on my freaking window!" Hana shouted when she heard the soft thud against her window. Was sleeping in on a beautiful holiday so hard?

 What came next was loud shouts from who knows where. Then it became the sound of doorbells that echoed throughout the entire house. 

Wait, doorbells?

Was there even anyone that lives near her? 

Oh wait, there is.

The three story apartment or mansion from the looks of it.

 

"Coming!" She shouted, she shuffled out of the bed still in her black lacey nightgown that revealed her matching lace lingerine. Her bed hair cascading down her torso.

DING DONG!

"I said i was coming! You idiots!" She shouted, obviously annoyed by the continuous sound of doorbells that woke her up from her slumber. 

DING DING DONG DING DONG DING-

"Which part of i'm coming that you don't understand!" She scolded as she pulled the door open. In front of her, stood two males, both with light brown hair and wide eye.

"E-eh?" She mumbled when she saw the two males, didn't they say no one near her age lives here. Her question was answered when they decided to speak.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Luhan and he is Yixing. We are your next door neighbour." 

"Oh. Nice to meet you. Why are-"

"We kinda drop something in your backyard, you know, it flew and-"

"Come in." She held the door open for the two males and lead them to the back door where they could enter the backyard. On the grass porch laid a purple and pink object. She could distinguish the furry outer layer and its signature horn- plush unicorn.

She sighed when she realised that the colourful object was the thing that hit her window. The sole thing that woke her up. She swore she was about to blow if not for the taller male's sudden action.

Yi Xing ran towards his stuff toy and hugged it like it was his child, well it was at least that is what he thinks. Luhan stood behind him, watching and trying to find a hole that he can jump into. Yixing was seriously embarassing. 

"Kamsahamnida er-"

"Hana, Kim Hana. Nice to meet you and welcome." She smiled brightly at the both of them, obviously touched by the taller male's cute actions and a part of her was dazzled by their striking features. 

 

 

 

"LUHAN!"

"YIXING!"

"HERE!"

 

 

The three of them turned their head to where the loud shouts came from. Luhan and Yixing mentally facepalmed themselves when they saw who was at the other side of the fence. 

One.

Two.

Three.

.

.

.

Ten.

 

 

There were ten freaking males standing behind the other side of the fence. All of them were staring at Hana.