One

Summer Vacation

***

"Yeobo, come here!" Mr Kim hollered from the front door, tapping his feet on the wooden floor, impatiently. 

"Coming!" His wife shouted back. The two females were in Hana's room, still packing her luggage, most probably the third one. It could have been two, but oh well, Hana insisted to bring the entire closet over at first. So, they came to terms that bringing three luggages was better than the huge cabinet. 

"Where's your bra!"

"Which one!" 

"Rainbow one!"

Mr Kim sighed when he heard their conversation, for the past few minutes, they have been shouting abot random stuffs ranging from towel to bra. It was embarrasing and absoulutely hilarious.

"E-er, mom. It is on your head." Hana said cautiously, trying not to laugh at the sight of her mother wearing the rainbow bra on her head. 

"Oh, right. I forgot i was roleplaying just now." Her mum replied as she unclasped the piece of lingerine. She threw into the huge luggage and zip it shut. Finally, they were done.

The two females, took the lift down to the first floor simply because all those luggages were too much for them to handle. It was hard to expect how much luggage they would bring if the entire family were to go on a vacation. Maybe 10?

 

 

The loud music was blasting from the radio speaker. The lyrics of EXO's call me baby sounded from the stereo as the car continued to move. Hana and her mother was bobbing their head to the beat and singing along to the song in the backseat while Mr Kim was trying hard to focus on the road and block out their terrible singing.

"Never don't mind about a thing!" Hana shouted when her bias' part started to play. 

Next on the list was love me right. To say that Hana and her mother was a fan of exo would be an understatement, they were literally their biggest fan that would preorder every album and buy every single poster and attend almost every concert. 

Her mother would even skip meetings to attend their concert. They would even feed Hana's father with latest news of exo and their song lyrics. And the only song he knew was Love Me Right. 

"Runway!"

"Milky way!"

"Shawty imma party till the sundown!" 

"Love me right uh huh!"

The entire car was filled with the family terrible singing and the loud beats of the song, it was not long before the mother and daughter fell asleep and the car was silent once again. 

 

 

 

CLAP

"Oh my gosh! We are murderers!" Luhan screamed when the fly fell to the floor. The twelve of them were all seated around the small coffee table. Just a few seconds ago, they were enjoying the small show of Luhan chasing the fly like a crazy kid. 

"No, you are a murderer." Joonmyeon deadpanned as he counted the crumbled bills in his hands. 

"And i am calling the police to arrest you!" Sehun retorted back and started to laugh like a strange man before he realised that Luhan was now walking towards him. 

"Lalalalalalalal!"

"Bubble here! Bubble there! Bubble tea everyday!" Sehun started to sing as he ran and hide behind Yifan. The tall giant stood in front of Sehun, blocking him from Luhan. 

"Sit down before i throw away your rubrix cube."

"I have more than ten-"

"When i say your, i meant all of them, all hundred of them." Yifan said back in which Luhan gape at him and was trying to think of a comeback before Kyungsoo decided to join in.

"It's a waste of space anyway. Who needs so many cubes?"

 

 

 

"Jongdae get your back here!"

 "Yah! Kim Jong Dae!"

"Jongdae!"

"You freakin troll!"

"You ugly camel!"

"Prettier than your wrinkly ." Jongdae shouted back as he hid behind the couch, with Joonmyeon's wallet in his hand. 

"Excuse me!"

"You are excused!" Jongdae laughed.

"I swear you are going to get it when i catch you!" Joonmyeon shouted again. Without anyone noticing, Sehun sat down beside Jongdae.

"Buy me 10 bubble teas and i'll help you. Deal?" Sehun muttered under his breath, not wanting anybody to hear their secret conversation behind the couch.

"Deal." Sehun smiled and stood up. The tall kid made his way towards Joonmyeon who was now fuming mad. Sehun managed to convince the older male into following him to his room.

BANG!

CLICK!

THUD!

"Ahhahahah!" Sehun started to laugh along with Jongdae who just came out from his hidding spot. Never did he expected Sehun's way of helping be locking Joonmyeon in his room.

"So about the deal? My bubble-"

"Yea i got it." Chen said smiling brightly at the younger male before taking out Joonmyeon's black card and cash and toss the wallet on the couch. The two of them ignored the continuous shouts of the older member and the loud knocks.