Room 411

Imagination Stays in the Mind

Pairing: TaengSic

Author's Description:

Room 411

Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look into each other's eyes for an instant

 

A travelling writer decides to stop and relax for a bit after her 3 years of hardwork.
She travells all over the world collecting memories and mementos. Also in her travels she looks for inspiration to write her stories.
Sadly her stories are only heartbreaking and sad. Problem is this particular writer doesn't believe in love anymore, she decided love isn't worth her time and effort anymore.
What happens when she meets a lazy but still quite optimistic and cheerfull girl in the building she'll be living for the next year?
Can she change? And what is this feeling the writer feels? Could she be falling in love?
Love at first sight?

Author's Forward:

Kim Taeyeon is a travelling writer who travels around the world collecting memories, mementos and inspiration for her quite sad and heartbreaking stories.She decides to stop her 3 year carreer and come back home to Korea. She lives with her family for a while but the countryside never suited her, so she leaves home again and decides to go to the capital. There Taeyeon finds the most interesting and funny place. A building that only allowed girls. She is quite intrigued by it at first but when she talks to the landlord a very caring and sweet old man.

Taeyeon decides to make this place her new home. She is given the room 411.
Taeyeon is a person who stopped believing in love but perhaps all that can change in one year inside this crazy and funny building.
Maybe that can change when Taeyeon meets Jessica Jung. A lazy girl who spends most of her time inside her house. Studying or working? Why? When you can just sleep your troubles away.
Problem is Jessica never leaves her home because she wants to. But because she can't...
Can Taeyeon fall in love again? Can Jessica change Taeyeon? And can Taeyeon make new memories even though she didn't travel very far away from home?
Love at first sight?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/661097/room-411-drama-romance-snsd-taengsic-taengsicangstlove