Chapter 1

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was quietly lounging at the living room of their dorm. While all of the members do have their own place, it is more convenient to have all of the members live in one place whenever there are promotions or concerts to practice for, especially when those schedules requires the group to come early. In particular, there's also a main reason why they have to do such measures. And that reason is currently sitting at the floor - tinkering with his smartphone that is connected via bluetooth to the mini-speakers that is currently on top of the coffee table.

 

"Where is it? Where?" the BIGBANG member mumbled. Jiyong stayed quiet and observed, still lying on his back on the sofa, sooner or later he'll find what he's looking for anyway.

 

"Assa!" He shouted triumphantly, pressed a button and then soft music from a acoustic guitar surrounded the room. Suddenly, there was a soft voice that can be only described as feminine was heard. It was strange, in his time as a musician, he haven't heard a voice like this especially in the Korean industry. It has a distinct tone that is clear, pure and something else he could not pinpoint that you could not help but just listen to it. And listen he did.

 

For the next three minutes, there was nothing else heard but the music that came from the speakers. He was caught unprepared with the rap, and he's sure that he had heard that voice rapping before but he was more curious of who was the one singing the song. So immersed in listening, he was surprised when someone talked, he forgot that he's not alone in the room until someone spoke:

 

"Wah, I'd nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter