Chapter 21- I have feelings for who?

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Jeong went to EXO’s apartment where EXO were waiting for them. Jeong wheeled over to them smiling politely. “Annyonghaseyo.” She greeted formally. Everyone replied back with ‘Annyonghaseyo’s’ …well except for Tao who just sighed angrily. Jeong looked at him weirdly before talking to everyone when she noticed Sehun’s arm which was not moving. “Sehun. What happened to your arm?” She asks him. His eyes widened slightly as he looked up at her, fake smiling.

“Nothing’s wrong, noona see…” He said, raising his hand up, shaking it a bit. Jeong rose an eyebrow at him.

“Really? Raise your other arm up then.” She said, not believing a word he said. He nervously raised his arm up before wincing then quickly put his arm back down.

“See.” He said lowly with pain. Jeong wheeled over to him.

“No you’re not, Oh Sehun. I can tell a fake smile when I see one. Why didn’t you tell me you were hurt?” Jeong asked him. He looked at her sadly before caressing her cheek.

“You’re injured. Besides the doctors said I was fine. Just sprained it, that’s all. I just didn’t want to bother you…” Sehun trailed off. Jeong sighed before wheeling over to the bathroom and came back with a first aid kit. Everyone’s attention was now on them. Jeong made Sehun sit on to a chair before holding his left arm. She got a bandage out of the first aid kit and started to wrap the bandage over his arm.

“You need to look after yourself Sehunnie. Make sure this doesn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter