Chapter 9- What are you meant to say when your foster brother asks about his dead parents?!

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st Person
So here I am stuck in EXO’s apartment. ‘Lucky me’ I thought exaggerating a bit I really needed to go home and go work I seriously need the money for mum and dad’s memorial service next week you heard me right but not my biological parents my foster parents memorial service it would be 6 years since they died next week and I am not going to be prepared speaking of which I’ve been thinking about my biological parents ever since I went back to the orphanage when I was 15 as I was in deep thought I never realized that someone entered the room until I could see no light as my eyes were covered. “Guess who” The voice asked as I smiled.

“My handsome little brother, Oh Sehun” He uncovered my eyes and hugged me from behind.

“I’m so sorry for leaving you” He said sadly I turned around to see face to face.

“It’s alright it doesn’t matter anymore at least you are here now” I said to him nicely. He smiled at me while putting his right hand on the back of his neck.

“Anyway how’s mum and dad?” Sehun asked the second he asked that my heart instantly sank deep into my body into my body while meltingfast into oblivion what were you meant to say when your foster brother asks about his dead parents?! Oh god shall I tell him but would he be upset? I have to lie.

“Um they’re fine! Absolutely fine!” I said to him quickly he smiled even more.

“Really?” He asked I nodded “I’m glad I really missed them…I know!” He said hitting his fist to his bare hand this made my head snap up to him as he continued. “I’ll meet them tomorrow as a surprise!” He said grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter