Chapter 1

Snow White and the Wicked Witch

The Untold Story

Chapter 1

"Good Morning Snow White, did you have a nice sleep?" asked my mother

"Yes mother. I dreamed about a young boy, we fell inlove with each other and we live happily ever after." I answered back while smiling to my mother who was cooking food for me and my father.

"Oh, Snow White, I'm pretty sure that won't happen in your dreams only but it will happen in real life too. You're such a nice girl with a pure heart, I don't think you will not have a happy ending, it's unfair if you live a miserable life." 

"Mom you do remember that it's not us who will write are stories but God does. If I don't live a happy life in the future, it's fine everything happens for a reason. " I told my mom while helping her in the kitchen.

"Sometimes you're too nice. Anyways wake up you're father or he will miss breakfast." reminded mother

I go upstairs in our mansion, eventhough we're rich we don't look down on people whose statuses are lower than us, we treat people the same way (in a good way), all of us deserve some respect.

I knock on the door of my father's room "Dad, breakfast is ready, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna miss mom's cook" I said while gigling. Not a minute had pass the door open revealing my handsome father. Eventhough he is in his 40's he look like his in his 30's.

"Good Morning Sweetchild!" my father beamed at me and he kisses my forehead. I just smiled at him and we went downstairs together. We spent our breakfast like the same way talking, laughing, smiling and telling old stories about them like how they meet and etc. and as I expected I didn't get bored, you never get bored when you spent time with your family, just knowing their by your side it make us feel happy.

 

Lunch had passed like how we spent our breakfast and dinner. I was strolling by the market alone (because we never hire maids, we can't just lean on others to clean our mess or to cook our foods I found it unfair that's why I recommend them to not hire maids we need to learn on our own). I remember about my dream, it felt so real and I know the people there are real. As far as I remembered there are twelve boys and we were playing in the garden and then I don't know I just feel they're important to me and the ironic thing was I love all the twelve of them, crazy huh? I know their real and I'm not gonna stop until I find them.

 

"Cold Snow and Pale white!" the bartenders called me by my nickname. I know my name souns weird but I never ask my parents it's not important because the important thing is I loved my name.

"Hello to you to. Did you all sell alot of fishes? " I greeted them while smiling. They just nodded their head happily at me.

I just passed the market and is currently strolling on the park. I saw a guy running fast on the road when I saw his side view and he looks strangely familiar, I couldn't put my fingers on it. I was just about to ask him but when I look back he was gone. I don't know if I really saw someone or it's just my imagination playing with me but, oh well if destiny want us to meet or atleast let me remember why he does look familiar we're going to or i'll figure it out.

 

Later that night as we spent dinner my parents noticed that i'm a little bit off  I said that somethings bothering, they tried to ask what it is and I just said that I want to keep it to myself only and that they do not need to know it. My parents still said that if it bothers me a lot or that I needed someone to talk to I can always come to them. I'm very thankful to God that he gives wonderful parents. After that night my mother volunteered to wash dishes and after some arguments I finally back down. Before I sleep I did my usual routine and of course pray to God. Thank him, say sorry for the wrong doings and I ask him that if the people in my dream are really real I will dream about them again. Finally done praying, I lie down on my bed and let sleep engulf me.