Epilogue

Snow White and the Wicked Witch

The Untold Story

Epilogue

"Kids, kids will you seat down please!" yelled the teacher. The twelve kids who were running around a few seconds ago sat down in front of her. "Now that all of you are behave I'm going to tell you a story." announced Ms. Han with a smile on her face.

"But Ms. Han we don't want to listen to the same boring stories that we've heard a million times already by our past teachers." complained by one boy while the rest nodded their heads in approval.

"I know Yifan that is why I'm going to tell you a different story, one that has many mysteries, secrets and one that has no happy ending." says Ms. Han while smiling to the students who sat there with confused look on their face. One boy raised his hand "Yes, Yixing what is your question?" asked Ms. Han

"But aren't all stories have happy endings?"

"Ah. That is where all of you are wrong, not all stories have happy endings including this story I'm gonna tell you I might add. The reason why I'm telling you this story is because all of you are grown ups, all of you can understand things well and since you're all grown ups you have to learn the reality, you can't just live your lives knowing only non realistic stories, you won't survive in this world. Understand? " the boys nodded their heads fully understanding what Ms. Han just said while she is smiling contently. "Now back to the story. Once upon a time......."