00; prologue

beautiful revenge.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

00: prologue, a small introduction.

 

 

 

Joohyun harshly scrunched up the newspaper, turning her knuckles white. 

 

'Park Sooyoung, daughter of RV's CEO, found dead in apartment.'

 

She suddenly felt a hand rest on her shoulder. She looked up to see Seungwan, starring right at her with calming eyes. "Joohyun-ah calm down, I bet father will do something about it." The younger one reassured the eldest. Joohyun just rolled her eyes "as if that old man would even care."

 

There father, Park Jihoon, was never the loving type. Having four daughters, each one having a different mother made him care less about them. The girls' mother either died or left him. All their life, the four sisters received nothing but neglect from their father. Jihoon had second thoughts of keeping the girls when their mothers left them, but he insisted on keeping them, saying to himself that with 4 daughters he could easily get partnerships with other companies by marrying the girls to their sons.  

 

'He cares more about money than us.' was what Joohyun always told her sisters.

 

Seungwan sighed in defeat as she left her older sister in the car. Today was Sooyoung's funeral. Joohyun had specifically asked their father not to let any press near the venue but like always; he di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter