21. Car

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Car

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: Siwon centric

Rating: G

Summary: Siwon gets a car.

(Not my best to be honest…)

***

Siwon always believed himself to be a giving person. Raised with strong religious upbringing he was always taught to be a kind and selfless person who cared about the ones around him before dealing with his own needs. That was something he brought with himself when he moved away from his parents and to the dorms with the other eleven men who were to create Super Junior 05. Living with so many boys, because none of them had the maturity to be considered men, was always an interesting adventure. They had to make sure that everyone shared food, clothes, and the bathroom. For the most part everyone was good with the sharing. They knew each other well enough from their trainee days and knew things that were fair game to share and things that to leave only for that particular member. But for Siwon he was willing to share anything he had. He never had anything off limits. It was very apparent that some of the members did not come from financially sound families like he had so he was always willing to give more to them. It was normally small things like buying extra food or maybe a large size of a product for others to use. He never said anything about it and neither did the members but he knew they appreciated it.

Things started to change when the band became more successful and everyone was beginning to have money to spend. There wasn’t a need to buy extra stuff or large sizes as everyone was able to buy their own needs and desires. So the band rarely bought anything for one another anymore.

But people like Siwon still enjoyed it from time to time. He loved giving gifts to his friends and would stop by from time to time to drop something off for the other members. It could be snacks or trinkets from somewhere he was or some wine or beer. The other members loved when he came by because he was not the cheap type.

The one thing that Siwon bought for himself was a car. The first car he was able to buy with his own money was an exciting feeling. It was an Audi TT and it was worth every penny he spent on it. He loved the feel of turning the key and having the motor roar underneath him. It was like all of his accomplishments were there with every key turn. He loved the car so much that for the first time he wanted to be selfish about something. He felt that if he showed the band his car they will want to drive it or something and he almost wanted to say no. This was his personal gift to himself and he wanted to keep it that way.

He felt like this for so much that it actually took him a few weeks before he even told his band mates that he had purchased a car. And that was because Dispatch had released pictures of him driving it and he knew he had to own up to it. So he let his band mates know that it was true that he had bought the car. They all of course demanded to see it. So on one nice spring day when they all had off they all crowed outside the SM dorms waiting for him to pull up with his new car. He did so with little style, almost wanting the whole thing to pass quickly. As soon as he stepped out of the car the whole band surrounded it in excitement.

"Wow Siwon! This thing is amazing!" Donghae said as he pressed his hands against the window. He pulled them away when Hyukjae smacked him on the back of the head. "Sorry."

"This looks like it can go really fast." Kyuhyun said as he walked around it.

"Yeah probably shouldn’t let you drive it." Heechul cackled.

"What does that mean? I am a great driver!"

"Says who." Jongwoon argued with a smirk. "I believe both Sungmin and Ryeowook had declared they won't let you drive again. And if those two don’t take your side, no one would."

"This is a really nice car Siwon." Jungsu said as he stood next to the man. "You must have worked hard for it."

"Yeah, thanks hyung." He replied as he waited for someone, anyone of them asking for a ride.

But he was rather surprised that after a few more minutes of everyone viewing the car they all stepped back. He looked over at them in surprise.

"It’s a really nice car." Jungsu repeated with a smile. "I hope you really enjoy driving it."

"Thanks?" He seemed confused.

"What with that stupid look." Heechul asked with a smirk. "You waiting for us to demand for free rides and wanting to borrow it or something?"

"Well…yes actually." He admitted.

They all lightly laughed at this. He realized that as long as he has been with these boys he still had so much to learn about them. As much as they appreciate all the free stuff he has brought them there was also a sense of respect they still had for personal gain. It wasn’t so much about the car as it was this was something he had done on his own. His own reward for his hard work. So they were not going to take away that hard work by asking to use it. It made him feel a little guilty that he made this assumption about his friends. Jungsu patted him on the shoulder.

"Remember Siwon, we are friends here. And we are happy for your accomplishment. So be sure to enjoy it every day."

"Yeah it's great to show off every once in a while." Hyukjae added with a grin. "But just so you know, we are running low on that face cream you like to use."

Siwon had to laugh at this.

"Okay, I'll be sure to get some more later."

"Thanks!"

Siwon smiled as he looked proudly at his new car. He almost wanted to get more of them.