Protected

Living with the Bangtan Boys

The next morning I decided to wake up extra early to make sure the house was clean after being trashed by everyone. All of the boys were completely knocked out, snoring loudly. Eventually I decided to make them hangover soup out of pity for them.

When I started to pour it into 7 bowls, I heard footsteps.

"Good morning."

It was Jin. He stood there with his arms folded and his hair sticking up in every direction. Memories of what had happened flooded my mind and I clenched my teeth together and spoke.

"I'm making you soup so hurry up and get ready for school."

"Why so grouchy? Are you not a morning person?" He said, walking closer.

"Maybe. Just go get ready and wake your friends up."

"Mianhae." He was really close behind me, and he put his arms around me and rested his hands on the counter.

"Did you forget what happened last night?" He said, making me stop in my tracks.

"You know, I like a girl who can cook," he whispered. I widened my eyes and pushed him off me. He smirked and walked away, leaving me frozen.

Jimin and Hoseok came downstairs shortly after and they ate straight away.

"Damn, my head is killing me," Hoseok said, getting up.

"Same hyung. What even happened yesterday?"

They both looked at me curiously.

"Nothing really. Just a lot of dancing," I replied, picking up my backpack.

"Yah where are you going? Let's go together!" V said, running down the stairs. The others came downstairs, except Jin.

"I can't. You know those girls will bother me."

"I thought you're all tough though?" Suga enquired.

"Yeah but I don't want to deal with them."

They shrugged and opened the door, letting me go first.
I walked at a hurried pace, knowing that I would get a detention if I was late.

I was about 2 minutes from the school gate, when someone grabbed me from behind and shoved me into a car. I screamed and elbowed the person in the ribs and kicked him in the chest, but it was too late. I was already in the car.

"I knew you could never forget those moves I taught you."

I looked up and I was horrified. I thought I would never see this man ever again.

"Get me out of this car right now or-"

"Shh." He put his hand over my mouth and looked me in the eye.

"We have a problem. I need money. And you are the perfect person to get it for me, right?"

I glared at him. His eyes reflected nothing but coldness and danger. Being forced to help a gang leader is possibly the worst thing that can ever happen to you.

"The deadline is in 48 hours. Hurry, or you know what will happen," he grinned an evil grin at me.

"I don't want to."

He grabbed the back of my head and smashed it into the window. All I felt was blood leaking out at the top of my forehead and onto my cheek, but I didn't want to yelp out in pain.

"Walk to your house and clean your face for Gods sake. I'll wait outside in the car and then we can discuss what will happen."

I quickly fumbled for the door and slammed it behind me, walking the opposite way of the school.
Tears were streaming out of my eyes and I wiped them away angrily, wincing at the stinging pain on my forehead. I hated him. No, I despised him. Enough to actually kill him.

I got to the house and ran straight upstairs, getting a tissue and removing the blood from my forehead. The wound was pretty deep and a shard of glass was peeking out of the cut. I pinched it and removed it slowly, whilst finding a plaster in the cupboard.

"Why are you here?"

I turned around sideways and found the boys standing at the door. They had their arms folded and had a huge grin on their faces.

"Skipping school are we?" Hoseok said, laughing.

"No I just had...lady problems."

"Oh ew! We'll leave you to it then. But come out after yeah?" Jimin replied, winking.

"Yeah I will." They all went except for Jin, who stood there staring.

"What really happened Haera?"

"I just told you."

"I don't believe you. You look like you've been crying?"

"Why do you care? Get out." I said, furious. Why is he so suspicious all the time?

"Face me."

"Wh-"

He walked towards me and turned my body all the way towards him. He then gasped in shock looked at the piece of glass in the sink.

"What the hell!" He shouted. The other boys came running in the bathroom and all of them looked horrified.

Great. This is exactly what I needed.

"Who did this to you?" Jin said, with an extremely pissed off expression.

"Leave it Jin."

"No. Tell me or I won't stop bothering you about this. Who did this Haera?!" He stared at me wide eyed.

"This is none of your business."

"Are they still there? On the street?" Namjoon questioned, walking over to the window.

"Hyung there is a weird car parked outside," V said.

Jin walked straight out the bathroom and all the boys followed. After about 30 seconds, they all came out carrying baseball bats.

"Guys what are you doing?!"

"Solving your problem baby." Suga said.

And with that they all ran down the stairs and out the door.

---------------------

  Thanks ilysm