Drunken-ness.

Living with the Bangtan Boys

As I practically fell into my room, loud music could already be heard. Rolling my eyes I began to get changed into my pyjamas. Who has time for a party right now when there's school the next day?

"Haera-ssi!" I heard them shout.

"What?!" I shouted back but didn't hear a reply.

Curiosity got the better of me. What was really going on? I hadn't drank in ages anyway, so why was I so worried?

The music got louder and louder when I walked downstairs, and when I opened the door my eyes widened.

V and Jungkook were dancing together, pulling derp faces and taking pictures of themselves. Suga was singing along to the song passionately, holding his bottle of soju and ing it up into the air every few seconds. Namjoon was...well he was waving his hands in the air and kicking his feet out. It was like he was doing hardcore aerobics. Jimin and Hoseok were singing along to Big Bang, both shirtless. They had their arms round each other, fingers intertwined. Jin was lying in the middle of the floor with packs of Kimbap all around him, most of them half eaten. He was wearing a Mario cap and suddenly looked up to find me looking around at everyone with a confused expression.

"Haera! Come drink with us!" Jimin came running up to me, pouring a huge glass of soju and coke.

They were all too drunk to play a game, so I just took the glass from him and smiled in appreciation. Maybe I'll have just a little bit. These kids look like they need me to look after them tonight though.

But I downed it way too quickly and my head started spinning. Jimin came towards me again and took my hand, beckoning me to dance with him. I laughed and twirled until he pulled me closer.

"I could rip those shorts off so fast you know," he said, eyes gleaming underneath the red and green lights.

"You've had way too much to drink," I laughed and pushed him away. His toned body caught my attention and I had to fight the temptation to touch him.

"But I'm so attracted to you," he whispered ily.

"Maybe next time then," I replied, walking in the opposite direction.

"ILL ALWAYS BE WAITING FOR YOU MY ANGEL!" He shouted and started dancing again.

V was now taking photos of his foot but looked extremely unsatisfied. He saw me and started wailing.

"NOONA! Nooooona come here and help me!"

"I'm not your noona V. What happened anyway?"

"This photo of my foot-it's so pretty don't you think? But I can't send it to anyone and I'm trying to upload it on my sns so all my friends can see. It's not working!"

This boy is so different when he's drunk.

"What..? You want to upload a picture of your foot on your sns?"

"Yes, yes I do! Maybe me and you can take a picture instead? Make sure you get the bottle in there though, I want to show everyone that me and my girlfriend drink everyday," he said, flashing all his teeth at me.

I paused and thought of all the commotion that would happen if someone at school saw the picture of us. And all the dating rumours that would spread like wildfire. I did not need that in my life.

"I think it's better if you upload your foot." He nodded in agreement and started yawning.

I looked up to find Jin staring directly at me. His eyes averted my gaze quickly when I tilted my head to the side. What is his problem?

"I can't believe you're here," Jin said.

"I can't believe you still like Mario."

"Yah! I love him!" He shouted, looking serious.
Hah. I'm so going to about this tomorrow. Oh . Tomorrow. I looked up at the time and it was almost 1 in the morning.

"Guys you should all go to sleep. It looks like you already have a crappy attendance score, so why make it worse?"

"But I hate school!" Jungkook retorted, having a tantrum. He took his hat off and threw it to the other side of the room.

How childish. But how extremely cute.

"It's not exactly my favourite place either. But if you go to sleep now then you'll have less of a headache," I advised.

Suga was already sleeping, a notepad in his hand and his headphones around his neck.

V was already knocked out too and Jungkook went over to Hoseok and Jimin to beckon them to sleep next to him. Namjoon just wouldn't stop whatever he was doing. It was that exact same dance move that I saw him do when I walked in. Did he take drugs?

"Blondie. All your friends are going to sleep." I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around rapidly, flashing a smile.

"Oh! You look so pretty! Wow! No wait, I mean yes I will go to sleep. Night!" He ran away from me and dived onto the sofa. I furrowed my eyebrows. This boy is weird. But he has nice dimples~

I was about to walk out the room when I tripped over someone and fell. Hard.

"Jin what the hell?" I hissed.

He shuffled towards me and rested his elbow on the floor whilst I lay there on my back.

"Be my princess peach."

"Wh-"

He shushed me and took my hand. My heart began racing and I started breathing more heavily. I felt all tingly until-

"Noona! Can I sleep with you in your room? This is so uncomfortable!" V complained. Damn I thought he was asleep?

I quickly jumped up off the floor and cleared my throat.

"Just take my bed. I'll sleep on the floor in my room," I said as I quickly walked out the room with V.

I tried to think about what just happened. Oh gosh. Were me and Jin about to kiss? Why do I feel slightly happy? Ugh. No I can't, he will forget about all this tomorrow morning. I shook my head, trying to get the memory of him leaning down to my face out of my head. Dammit he's so hot.

 

----

GAHAA GUYS PRINCESS PEACH DO YOU GET IT......./.\

THANKYOU so much if you've kept reading I love you all! can one even drink soju and coke together? I have never drank before so I'm sorry;_; I'm quite clueless.

The bigbang song they were singing...well I didn't have a specific song in mind...but it could maybe be gd and ty good boy? Or blue?

THE NAMJOON DANCE IS INSPIRED BY THAT VINE IDK IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT HES DOING THAT WEIRD THING WITH HIS HANDS AND ARMS????? HAHAH

but yeah I love you all! Also message me if you wanna talk. And comment on my story if you can bby<3 💘💘💘💘💘<33333