Frustration.

Living with the Bangtan Boys

"Is it me or was Jin checking you out?"


-----


"Whatever. He's a complete douche," I replied.

He annoyed me twice now. What makes him think that him and his 'gang' own the school? I gritted my teeth in frustration and continued walking.

The rest of the day went pretty fast. As soon as I heard the dreaded bell ring I rushed out my seat, only to be stopped by the teacher.

"Choi Haera your detention is for 25 minutes," he said, not looking up from his papers.

My heart dropped. Oh crap. Should I just skip this one detention?

"Make sure you go Haera-ssi," Yuna advised.

I looked at her with a pitiful expression, only to find her laughing and shaking her head.

"Your best friend is going too."

I turned around quickly and was about to ask who but she had disappeared.
I pulled my backpack firmly onto my shoulder and headed towards the detention room.

When I entered the room I realised it was basically a place for all the troublesome kids to cause more mischief. I found a seat and placed my feet on the desk. This was going to be the longest 25 minutes of my life.

Suddenly loud shouts and the bouncing of a basketball was heard and 7 boys walked into the room, heading towards the back. Everyone was quiet as soon as they walked in, but they didn't seem to care.

Oh.

OH.

It was him and his 'bangtan' boys.

I couldn't help but admit they were pretty good looking. Jins attitude had ruined the way I picture him, so I had a disgusted expression plastered on my face without me knowing.

"Yah, do you like to steal people's desks all the time?" he said, looking down at me and smirking.

I looked up and scoffed.

"Are you expecting me to move?"

This was like déjà vu. Only it really happened before.

"Well yes that was the general idea pabo," he replied, lightly tapping the top of my head.

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

"Ooh she's feisty," a younger boy said. He had a baby face and dark black hair which spiked upwards.

"Leave her alone hyung, she's cute,"
another boy with a backwards cap said.

His defined muscles were clearly shown because he had rolled up his shirt. He saw me staring and winked at me, smiling.

I rolled my eyes at him, staying in the exact same position I was before they came in.

They knew I was reluctant on moving so they sat around me, gazing at me.

"Move your eyes from my face before you regret it," I said, staring ahead.

They laughed and a boy with orange coloured hair came right up to my face, whispering.

"Why don't you make us, baby?"

My heart began to race wildly until I thought that it was going to explode out of my chest.

He looked at me directly in my eyes, his lips just inches away from mine.

I quickly turned my head to see the other kids walking out the room. Thank God detention was over. I scrambled out my seat and hurried home.

~~~

"Sorry I'm late grandf-" I began until I saw a lady turn towards me. She seemed to be the same age as my grandfather, but she was extremely cute and wore a lot of pink.

"Hello Haera, your grandfather has told me all about you," she smiled.

"Ah," I looked at her and flashed her the most fake smile ever.

Grandfather cleared his throat and called me into the other room.

"Haera you know how I like to explore a new neighbourhood?"

"You mean explore the women your age?"

"Well...yes. I finally found one Haera-ssi and she's perfect! She only lives next door, and she makes the BEST bibimbap! She even brought some for you!"

"Aw that's nice of her. So will she be staying with us?" I asked, hesitant.

We've never really had a woman living with us since grandmother passed away years ago.

"Well the thing is, we are going travelling," he said and paused, rubbing the back of his neck.

I froze. Did this mean I was going too?

"Where will I stay?" I asked, worried.

"She said you can stay in her house. Don't worry, it's only for 4 months. She has a grandson and apparently he's an absolute angel Haera! And he goes to your school."

He looked at me with encouraging eyes. I figured I really should just agree to live with his grandson. How bad could he be?

"When will you two be going?"

"Well, tonight. I'm sorry, it was the only time we could travel at the cheapest expense," he said, looking sorrowful.

"It's okay. I'll go pack," I said.

Maybe this will be a nice change for a bit. Almost like a holiday.

I ran upstairs and began collecting my things. I don't understand why but I seemed to feel a spark of excitement in me.

When I finished packing I followed grandfather and his new girlfriend to her house. She offered me a drink before they both took their suitcases. Grandfather came and hugged me.

"He will be here soon I think. I heard he's really good looking, but remember, I don't need any great grandchildren yet," he said, laughing.

"Ewww! Grandfather!" I exclaimed before laughing with him.

Then they both left me alone in the house. It was quite a welcoming house really. But I flicked the TV on to cure my boredom. Looking at the clock I realised it was quite late. 10:54 pm and he still was not back. But I decided to wait and meet him since it was the politest thing to do.

BAM.

The door came swinging open and I heard three guys walk in. I suddenly jumped up off the couch and was about to say hello until I looked at their faces.

Standing there was Jin, who threw his keys onto the couch. The boy with orange hair and the youngest looking boy trailed behind carrying a large pack of alcohol each.

"You?!" I said gasping.

"Oh hey. Don't worry I'm not that happy to see you either. I was expecting an empty house. All of my friends will be staying with us for a while, if you don't mind." Jin said.

"Hey beautiful," the youngest said, looking me up and down.

I completely blanked him.

"Um what? Yes I do mind!"

"Your opinion is invalid and they will be here regardless. Your room is the first door on the left." He said, setting up the speakers.

I looked at the other two but they were getting out plastic cups. Grabbing my suitcases I began marching up the stairs.

"Be down in 15 minutes. That's when the drinking games will start." He yelled.

I bit my lip. When I get drunk I tend to do crazy stuff. Sometimes even ual stuff. Oh gosh.


----
Hey guys! Jin in this story is inspired by him in danger. V's look is from 'Boys in Luv'.
The orange haired boy is V and the youngest is Jungkook^^ I'm sorry if this was quite lame/.\ I'm trying to create a build up but i hope it isn't dragging! Anyway have a great day/night☺️💜