Sick Maknae

Taking Care Of The Maknae

Well hello... I am back..thank you for the comment and subcribe..this one might be short as I am feeling under the weather today...so, yeah...

Anyway, I am currently watching old and new variety show on that have Suuper Junior member on it...I was amazed while watching Fluttering India, Kyuhyun said that even can get awaken when he hear his own snoring.. I was wondering, how the hyungs cope with the snoring maknae while they trying to get some sleep..apparently,after some research, they said that they prefer hearing Kyuhyun snoring than not hear them at all because they are used to it and get panicked if Kyu did not snoring while sleeping..so,cut the long  talk...here it is...enjoy!!!!

OH...and this take place during many years ago..when they still live together..

 

KYUHYUN POV

I woke up from my deep sleep and open my eyes..why is it only darkness and silence in my room..

“Sungmin hyung...” I woke Sungmin hyung as I start sweating because there is no electric at all..blackout I guess..

“Nghhhh...Kyunnie, did you turn off the air cond.??”

“No...black out hyung..I want to sleep in the living room...I bet it must be a lot cooler then..” I feel a little under the weather as I got headache this evening and a bit sore throat right after our schedule finish.

“Okay..come...I hear the other finding spot already..”

We both get our blanket and pillow and head to the living room. Apparently, the hyung from the upper level is also on our livng room..

“Kyuhyun-ah..come..we have live space for both of you...we all gonna sleep here for old time sake..” Teukie hyung come from the kitchen bringing a scented candle for a bit og ligthing..

As I was not feeling well, I just nooded and put both my pillow and blanket on a space right in the middle of Ryeowook and Heechul hyung...

“I’m making some hot chocolate..who wants??”

Hot chocolate..sigh...I want some but my throat doesnt feel well, so..sigh...no...

“Kyunniie, want some??”

“No thanks Ryeowook-ah..I’m sleepy...I want to sleep..”

“o...kayyy...”

 

NO ONE POV

As Kyuhyun lie down on his pillow, all his hyung start to feel worry as they can see their maknae face look so pale even with scented candle as one and only ligthing source in the living room.

Leeteuk who was wathcing his dongsaeng face, get up and  put the back of his hand on the maknae’s forehead..

Heechul and Eunhyuk look at the leader with questioning face..

“Kyunnie have fever..a high one I can tell..”

Hearing that the hyungs start to scatter around and do their own job, helping the maknae to cool down his fever...

“Is he asleep already..??”

“I guess so...”

“But why isnt he snoring Teukie hyung.??”

“He got really high fever if he is not snoring..he must be in a lot of pain..”

After few seconds, the member already come back to living room bringing something to help the maknae to cool down his fever..Donghae brought thermometer and the medicine, Eunhyuk brought a basin of water and clean towel, Heechul bring blanket while Sungmin and Shindong bring clean and dry clothes as they see Kyuhyun sweating..

“Here hyung...”

Leeteuk take thermometer from Donghae and check the maknae’s temperature..

“40..”

“That’s high..Sungmin hyung, have he eaten something??”

“No..he goes straight to sleep as he said he tired..”

“I’m gonna make some porridge for him..”

Sungmin start to compress maknae’s forehead with towel while Donghae and Eunhyuk using another clean towel to help lowering the maknae’s fever by cleaning his hand and leg..

After finished cleaning the maknae’s body, Shindong replace Kyuhyun’s wet clothes with a new one with Heechul and Leeteuk helping him..

“Hyung, the porridge...”

“Kyu..wake up for a while..you need to take medicine..”

After a while, Kyuhyun wake up and saw all his hyung wooried face..

“Eat this first, then medicine. then sleep okay..now open your mouth...aaaaa”

Shindong help the maknae to sit down while Sungmin help to cool down the porridge and helping the maknae to eat..

“Erm...no more...”

After few  spoon, Kyuhyun reject the porridge..

“Please..a little bit more KyuKyu...”

“no more..my throat hurt....”

“Okay..then drink this medicine...”

Yesung help maknae to drink his medicine and then lie him down to get some sleep..

“Hyung..we all should get some sleep too..our schedule is quite packed..”

“Alrigt then..come..let sleep..”

“Teuki-ah...I free from schedule tomorrow, so I’ll be the one who take care of Kyunnie tonight..”

“Chullie-ah, its okay..I bet he will be sleeping all night..”

“But, I cant sleep before hearing he snore...”

“Yeah hyung...We all cant..it feel not complete sleeping with not snoring maknae..”

“Alright then..we wait until he snore...”

As their maknae sleeping, the hyungs start to eat supper and joke around...until..

“Hyung,,Kyu snore again..”

All member sigh in releived as their maknae is not sick anymore..

“Come.. lets all sleep...”

That night only Kyuhyun snoring that can be heard as the other member sleep peacefully throughout the night depite loud snoring..

 

 

 

FINISHED..

Lame right I know... I am not feeling well so gonna rest now...gud nite...