Maknae Trying To Be Hyung..

Taking Care Of The Maknae

UPDATES!!!

I am a bit early as both Yesung and Ryeowook post this photo on twitter  while there are Siwon who updates his Instagram with the cheesy caption...so here we goooooo!!! Oh and its inspirised by Henry’s face and the newest problem about both Henry and Zhoumi being bashed by K-ELF (some of them)... hahaha..enjoy!!!!

 

In the dressing room...

NO ONE POV

Kyuhyun is so immersed in his game on his phone until he hear a sigh from the person beside him. He glance and found Henry, the youngest in SJ-M having a very troubled face. Kyuhyun, wanted to be a good hyung , pause the game and start to facing Henry..

“Henry-ah.... are you okay?”

“I’m okay hyung..just go back to your game..”

“Game can wait.. Henry-ah,we’ve been together for 9 years already.. I know you too well...now,shoot..”

Without both of them realize, all Super Junior member along with Zhoumi secretly looking at them...

“Hyung, the problem about me and Mimi hyung..the same one we got when SJ-M get debuted..”

“Ahhh...that one...”

“Yes..apparently our participation in SJ special album got misunderstood..”

“Again???”

“Yes hyung..again..”

“Hey, relax...calm down..” Kyuhyun start to hug Henry who get teary eyes all of sudden...

“Its hurt hyung...”

“I know...” Kyuhyun drawing circle by his hand smoothly at Henry’s back of the body..

“Hyung, we never want to replace anyone is SJ..we love all of you hyung...”

“I know...we all did...but there are people who did not understand Henry-ah..Look at me,” Kyuhyun break the hug and bring his hand to Henry’s face to look at him.. “even hyung still have people who hate me..”

“Who hate you hyung?”

“You know that number 13 is bad luck.. there are people who blame me about Han ge leaving and Kibummie who still on hiatus.. “

“But that’s not your fault hyung...”

“Yeah..but not all thinking like that...”

Henry nooded and pat Kyuhyun’s hand

“Dont worry hyung, as long as you know yourself, there is no way 13 is bad..you prove it the other way hyung..”

“ Thank you.. and now, like you said, as long as you know yourself, others are not important...”

“Thank you hyung....”

 

SIWON POV

Looking at Kyu trying to be hyung is too cute..

“KYUHYUN-AH!!!!!!”

I go and hug him as he broke the hug with Henry..

“My maknae is so mature now....”

“Siwon hyung, go away.. “

“No can do Kyuhyunnie..”

“Yesung hyung...help me...” oh..he trying to do aegyo...

“Kyuhyunnie is so mature now, yet dont be too mature..how can maknae be mature more then his hyung huh..” Yesung hyung hugging maknae while all I can is staring at him...

“Hyung!! I can be hyung too!!!”

“You can maknae but no matter what, you still a baby to us...”

Kyuhyunnie blushed at Yesung hyung’s word and that make  his chubby cheek look tempted to be kissed..

“Awwwwwwwww.....Kyuhyunnie is blushing...let me kiss you maknae....”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Ryeonggu!!! Help please...”

“No can do  KyuKyu...” Ryeowook pull out his handphone and start taking photo..

“Delete it Ryeonggu!!!”

“Na’ah...I upload on Twitter with caption CuteKyu...”

“You die once I got you Kim Ryeowook!!!!”

The whole waiting room got noisier as the member laughing at our maknae antique...

 

 

After a while...

NO ONE POV

Kyuhyun trying to look as normal as possible but after 10 years of friendship, there are no way Kyuhyun can hide anything from the member especially Siwon...

“Hey Kyu..ready???”

“Ready hyung...”

“What are you thinking actually..??”
“Nothing..why??”

“You know, you can always lean on us, your hyung anytime...”

“I just want to settle it myself..”

“Maknae-ah, you have over 10 hyungs that always ready for you, whenever you have problem.. who spoilt you endlessly...”

“I know..and I thank you guys for that..”

“So???”

“It’s just I want to try solve it myself..next year, hyungie,Hyukie, Donghae is going to army for two years..I cant be forever burdening hyungdeul with my problem..”

“Maknae, we going  only for 2 years, anytime you got problem,anything, we can always be there..we love you remember...the promise that Yesung hyung made while you in coma is still valid..”

“Yeah..that is more scary.. whatever I do, there will be no voice of Yesung hyung mad at me...”

“hahaha..yeah...the point is  this maknae of SUJU just have to ask or tell your problem,we always gonna be there for you eventhough not physically, mentally we are with you..”

“I feel bad for other.. I cant be as good as hyungie..”

“You can, more than good actually.... “

“Sometime I want to be a good hyung...but I failed...I think..”

“You did not failed Kyuhyun-ah...It just, you suitable being a maknae..the baby of Super Junior...” Leeteuk hyung interferred and pat Kyuhyun’s shoulder...

“Yeah...always a maknae...”

“Now come on..we have stage to be destroyed..” Leeteuk pull both Siwon and Kyuhyun out from the room..

“That’s Donghae hyung...” Kyuhyun smirking..

“That’s our maknae...we gonna help you with the problems you have after the concert okay..” Siwon smile at Kyuhyun..

“Thank you hyung..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINISH!!!

I felt bad for Zhoumi as he post in SNS, I bet all he have in account is ELF that bashing him continuously....

Well, I support you Hen Mi!!!!

Oh...and the photo is so cute....please comment as it helps me improving myself...thank you..see you next time..